How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Isoroku22

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Isoroku22 »

Today for the very first time in my present life I have took part in manifestation that took place in city I live on early afternoon hours. The manifestation was against dignitaries from country I live in signing the ACTA treaty. Despite early estimates there wasn't great number of participants. It started before Town Hall, then it moved provincial office to hand them petition protesting against signing ACTA treaty. After that we moved to another location where after a while organizers officially announced end of manifestation. Some stayed behind, some went home. Other than that I shouted a bit, sing a bit, jumped a bit, walked a bit and froze a lot. ;3
Nevertheless I don't regret going there.
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Awesome!
私は悪魔です。
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Just curious, are you for or against ACTA? Since you mentioned it. Sorry for asking such a stupid question. My mind just couldn't click the answer. :cry:
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Isoroku22

Post by Isoroku22 »

I took part in anti-ACTA protest so the answer to your question is: I'm against it.
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

Just a small tip: Stay away from the people who causes trouble and even more away from the police.

I've been in lots of protests taking pictures for a local newspaper and believe me, if they feel like beating the crap out of someone or they are ordered to do so (Which is, unfortunately, very often, specially in big protests), they don't care about who they hit. Be reasonable, don't do anything stupid and, unless you have to for some reason, go away when you smell trouble.
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

my country signed ACTA
;x
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

RockRabbit wrote:my country signed ACTA
;x
Yep, mine too. Looks like tons of countries have signed it.
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

Intentions are good, but unless the power it grants is heavily moderated with dire consequences for frivolous use of it I will physically assault anyone who supports it.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

Are they twins? I bet that will be a handful :)
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

Aizawa wrote:A boy and a girl. I'm awesome. My wife wanted two girls. I like having opposite genders. I could actually tell them apart.

How is you peeps doing?
At the same time? Like a boss!

I wish I had a twin brother/sister too :(
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Wrong. A lot of countries did NOT sign ACTA. A lot of politicians did.

My day? Simple.
Wake up -> Go school -> Stay outside in warm cold and drink coffee-> Go school for real -> Wait an hour -> Test -> Home -> PC -> Food -> Write this ->
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Yesterday when I went to work, I suddenly started feeling like crying. The whole evening I was about to cry for no reason....... *facedesk* Lately I have these weird depression moments, which is stupid. I know my life isn't rainbows and flowers, but it's not like I'm going through a tough state right now or anything =___=; I just don't get it.
This morning, after leaving work, it was as if nothing happened - no urge to cry or anything. Well... I did want to bash the phone in my colleague's head for not listening to me and making me stay for a whole freaking hour when I was barely staying awake... >3>' Stupid night shifts... I hope at least tonight is more bearable...
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

Oh, that sucks about the depression thing, but sometimes we just have our off days so hopefully, you'll be able to shake it off. I hate night-shifts, but as long as I have like two frappuchinos I'll be able to stay awake, even though it makes me hyper and I start shaking. Then it wears off and I'm like "blah!" so I go for another frap. :D
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

@Aizawa: Congrats my friend! Wow a boy and a girl! How lovely! ^^ You get the best of both worlds! XD Again, I wish you and your wife all the best!

@Rabbit-chan: I'm sorry your having these down moments. It's not stupid to feel down or to have those moments. Sometimes we feel down and there is no reason whatsoever. You got consider all the hormones and everything else going on in our bodies. Ever since my early teenage years I had down moments and those sadly only increased when I was diagnosed with having OCD.

However, if your having these down moments more frequently than usual, then there is probably a reason as to why, you just may not know what it is. Are you missing someone? Do you dislike work? Pressures of society? There are a lot of things that could be contributing to you feeling down. It could also be a health issue, such as your body isn't producing enough serotonin.

I'm not a doctor or a psychologist, so all I can give you is support and some advice. Whenever you start to feel down, try to distract yourself. Do something you enjoy to do. Watch some anime or a funny movie. You could also go for a walk whenever you start to feel sad. Also do try to talk about what your feeling with someone (your one colleague doesn't count, that's terrible she didn't listen to you). Talk to a family member, a close friend, or you can even write down how your feeling in a journal or something. That's usually what always helps me is when I talk to someone and just let it all out. Always feel free to message me too Rabbit-chan. I'm always here to listen if you need someone to talk to. ^_^

If you continue to feel this way for another month or so, then I suggest going to see a psychologist. They really do help and they're wonderful people to talk to. However, that's your personal choice and I'm certainly not trying to force you to go see one. You do what you feel is best for you.

I wish you all the best Rabbit-chan. I hope your days start to get a bit brighter. Just try your best to stay positive and strong. You're not alone. ^_^ You have many people who love and care for you. *hugs* Take care sweetie.
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

I'm like horribly stressed out. I normally don't rant, or vent on here but, I don't care. I feel like it. xD

So about a month ago my manager starting giving me diet pills for modeling,
Sense I'm going to start doing runway in the middle of March for some show case at the galleria where I live.
I normally stuck to just studio photo shots, but this makes more of the money. ;;
I'm pretty skinny already, not horribly.. like you can see my ribs skinny, I have some muscle. (I hope)
So I take a lot of medications already for countless sicknesses, and these diet pills aren't really "suggested" by a doctor, if you catch my drift.
I started to notice how after every meal i'd throw up, and it was on going.. and never ended.
I went to the doctors a couple weeks ago and they diagnosed me with bulimia, but it's the non-purging type.
It's just involuntary for me to throw up after every meal.
I guessed the mix of my medications already with the diet pills was the problem, so I stopped.
After I stopped taking the diet pills, I was throwing up more, and it's been out of control lately.
I hope I don't end up like those walking dead male models.
My cheek bones are becoming more visible, and i'm losing weight.
My doctor gave me like a million of these packets explaining what I should do before I eat, what I should eat, and what I should do after I eat.
I'm not happy because I like to eat, and my stomach whines at me all the time.
It's like a gorilla banging against it's cage in there.
I love food, idc, food is life. I need food.

Anyways. I'm going to have my baby niece in a month. c:
I'm so excited. I've waited so long for this uugghhh