How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
demon_turtle1028

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

@Qurelin and Tensa

I think, no matter what, there will always be scumbags in the world. So, no murder! You can think about it, though :D Sometimes, you just can grin and bear it, then think in your head how much you hate them!

@Fhant

That sucks about the lost jobs, but you can always try to find a better one because I don't think its a good thing that they don't trust you. I'm happy you found someone :) Its so hard to find anyone who accepts you now, with all your weird quirks. I'm speaking from experience, so I'm very happy for you and I hope everything works out with the job finding and the girl.
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Isoroku22

Post by Isoroku22 »

Quenlin wrote:
demon_turtle1028 wrote:@Quenlin

Wow, you must've dealt with all a lot of scumbags in your life.
So many I'm surprised I've not been convicted of murder.
Tensa wrote:/high5's Quenlin

Guess I'm not the only one around with such experiences. Nice to have you on the boat Quenlin.

Hey you two! Please do not forget about me. Aside from that made me remember about one video on YT when justice is rightfully served to one scum.
Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

@Fhant:
I'm sorry about your job losses. It's a terrible feeling to lose your job. I have never had a job myself, but living in the United States, I certainly know people who have lost their job. Still though, you remain positive through all of this which is truly admirable. You will find a steady job for yourself I'm sure in the near future. Just keep your head high and take a day at a time. ^^ Best of luck!

I'm glad you're in a relationship right now as well. I know this will help you through the hard times. I'm sure she's a lovely girl! ^_^ I wish you two the best. So, just know, you always have her, your friends, your loved ones, your catgirls, and E-shuushuu to help you through life. ^.^ *hugs*
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

@Fhant

Congratulations! Just don't worry about the job, you'll eventually get another one :)
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Fhant, I'm sure you'll find a better job~
Only remember - just like love, luck comes unexpectedly ;u;
I never expected the job I'm at right now. I expected to not be accepted or something, yet they called me the same day >u<
Also gratz on the girlfriend! I'm really happy for you! Wish you two lots and lots of love~! She sure sounds like a girl that deserves a whole floor in the box x3

Wah, Aizawa-kun, way to be mean to your wifey ;u;
My little cousin's pregnant atm and I keep asking her if she's getting fat, she's really not taking it well xDDD Me on the other side...I find it hilarious, but obviously for a pregnant woman it's a big deal ^^' *sigh*
Gratz on all the improvements around you~! =D yay!
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Thanks for the well wishes everyone, I'm happy that although I do not know you all personally, I feel your warmth and wishes.
Though I must say that this small setback is just a way for me to see what I can and cannot handle in work and what I should and should not do at work.
Private buisness should not interfere with work, I know that for a long time, however when it does it's working yourself around it that makes a difference.
In the mean time, I can enjoy the company I give my girlfriend and watch all the anime I have backlogged since 2009...
[Signature space. $10]
demon_turtle1028

@Fhant

Yes, that's exactly what it is, a setback, which means you can easily overcome it. Dang, that's a lot of anime to watch! Don't burn your eyes out from staring at the computer to long and have lots of fun and good memories with yout girlfriend :)
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Aww, it's okay, you guys are both stressed out. It'll be okay.
It really isn't her fault though. >_<
私は悪魔です。
demon_turtle1028

If the doctor says it will close up, then it will close up. I understand its a stressful situation and your wife understands too. Its not either of your faults', but make sure to try and keep a cool head. Your baby will be fine, we're all rooting for you at Shuu. :)
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Ah, Aizawa-san, if the doctor said it would be okay, you two should try and calm down and trust the guy. I'm sure he knows what he is doing and you two stressing out will not make the situation any better ;u;
I'm wishing you lots of luck~ I'm sure the baby will be just fine!

--
Ah... for about a week or so there is a fifth person living with us.
He's a friend of mine and he's been living away from his parents for a few months now. He had some trouble with the previous place he was living, so we let him stay with us for a few months until summer comes and he graduates. He's a very nice guy and it's pretty fun having him around. His girlfriend is the sweetest thing! Not to mention she loves cooking and every now and then she'd just go wild in the kitchen. OUR kitchen! You know... it's just... it's weird and nice at the same time. She's spending more time here now, since her boyfriend is here.
The way I met those two is through a friend. She's a real dear and I love her in epic proportions, but she can be a real child. Today she called me to ask me if I want to go out with her or maybe she can come over at my place. I told her to come over, since me and my new roommate's gf already had plans to do girly things like draw on our nails or make bracelets and other trinkets & I was excited that now all three of us can be in one place and spend fun time together... and then my friend didn't come... I send her a message asking why she's being late and she said she's not coming, because wants to sleep. Which is an obvious lie. I know her well enough to tell she was lying :T
I can't keep up with her jealousy ; __ ; She acts very childish sometimes. Is it that bad that I want to be a friend with her friends? It's like the situation with my crush all over again... How the hell do I deal with her jealousy?

Oh...yes...
and i went to get my eyes checked today. Doctor said my vision's pretty good, my right eye is having slight problems, but I won't need correction glasses. Instead I am getting reading/computer glasses that she said i can actually wear constantly, because they protect from all kinds of light that might affect my vision, not just the monitor light. and she said they'll be good for me, because my eyes tire a lot. but all in all i could see almost all letters on the chart, esp with my left eye and that's pretty good in her opinion...
i'm gonna post pictures of my fab megane~ 8DDD
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
demon_turtle1028

I think all of us had to deal with a jealous friend in our lifetimes, but I say be friends with whoever you like. If she's acting like a child with a temper tantrum, then let her. Hopefully, she'll come out of it and realize there's no reason to be childish. Hope it works.

I've learned that many people at shuu have to wear glasses. It makes me smile since I also wear glasses and used to be made fun of because of them. I hope they help...well, of course the will and I hope you like them too. :)
Artifex

Post by Artifex »

You can count me into the megane club.:D

I'm actually going to be getting my eyes checked soon too. I've been getting strange auras, sparkles, and flashes in my vision over the past couple months. I'm hoping it's nothing serious or just symptoms of some other minor issue (stress, muscle tension, etc.). But we'll see.
"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Les Miserables

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers
demon_turtle1028

...You could be developing super powers!! I bet its nothing serious, its probably just staring at the computer too long :)
Artifex

Post by Artifex »

Yeah, chances are it could be as simple as just being on the computer too long, and I hope it is. Although, I wouldn't mind if I was developing super powers. :P

Also, I just finished watching the movie "Gandhi". Brilliant film. I definitely recommend that you watch it if you get the chance.
"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Les Miserables

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Ah, I loved that movie.
私は悪魔です。