How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Hopeful_Encounter

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Hopeful_Encounter » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Thank you again for your kindness everyone. ^_^ I didn't Joe all too well, but I would talk with him at times and would see him out and about. I mainly feel sorry for his family, especially his wife. It came so suddenly that she's still just shocked. She also depended on her husband for many things and of course she loved him.

I know he's in a better place now. He lived a long, good life, so I hope he is resting in peace.
Thank you again everyone for your kind words. *bows*
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.

RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:10 pm

Aizawa, that's one adorable picture~!
There is something incredibly beautiful about pregnant women ;u;
I always smile when I see one :} hehe

Hopey-chan, I am terribly sorry for your loss~!
I hope his family recovers from the shock soon...

Death topics...are always unpleasant ://
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
  • ImageImageImageImage

Gicchan

Post by Gicchan » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:22 am

no distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth. I'm very sorry to hear that Meagan, God knows when you two shall meet again. ;;;

(x) sometimes the night is dark and stormy,
sometimes the ghosts of what you had run their fingers down a spine.

BamBam;

Post by BamBam; » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:50 pm

http://vimeo.com/invisible/kony2012

Watch and share guys!
Kony 2012. Stop at nothing.

RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:41 am

oh~ watched this on Tumblr yesterday... ; ____ ;
I already pledged to the site and I plan on donating as soon as I get the chance and get the action kit.
I was also thinking of trying to contact a few medias, though I highly doubt anyone will pay me any attention orz
I don't think anyone in my country knows about this yet...
f-ing monster... x:
  • ImageImageImageImage

Deoxys

Post by Deoxys » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:48 pm

I'll just post this here to avoid opening a new thread.

It happens that I love cooking, and I usually use kikkoman soy sauce. The problem is that here, it is bloody expensive (3€, about 4USD the 250ml bottle). Does anyone know where to buy it at a reasonable price? I've seen 1L bottles at amazon, but they won't ship that kind of things to where I live :cry:

Aizawa

Post by Aizawa » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:03 am

Why haven't I been posting? TOTALED. My car is Totaled. I'm fine. My wife's been home but I do have a broken leg.
【I think you're beautiful, Beautiful.】
5/29/2020 #NoJusticeNoPeace

Deoxys

Post by Deoxys » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:40 am

Waaaaat?

What the heck happened?

Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:41 am

Oh no! :( I'm so sorry Aizawa! I'm so glad that you're okay though. Guardian angels must have been watching over you. Please get some rest and take care.

demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:57 am

Man, that sucks, Aizawa. I'm happy that you aren't seriously injured, hope you feel better soon.
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya

Aizawa

Post by Aizawa » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Cold weather and icy rain. Some jerk slammed in front of me and I steered roughly to the left and rammed into the cement separating the highways. I'm fine, just a broken leg and a huge bruise on my chest. I'm a trooper. X]
【I think you're beautiful, Beautiful.】
5/29/2020 #NoJusticeNoPeace

RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:49 pm

I don't know if you guys believe in ghosts or not, but here's an interesting story for you x_x

Ever since me and my co-tenants came to live to this apartment, we always had the feeling there is something here.
Not to mention doors and cabinets would constantly open by themselves.
Of course, we always had the ghost thing as a joke. I mean, the place and furniture are a bit old, those things tend to open by themselves.
Anyways, we decided to name our ghost "Tobi" like the poltergeist...thing from "Paranormal Activity"

About a month or more ago a friend of mine came to live with us until June. My landlady doesn't know about him, he's kind of staying illegally here. He's a nice boy, but he has tons of problems and we just couldn't leave him on the street D:
He has a girlfriend and she is the sweetest thing. Her name is Gabi and she plays an interesting part in the story.

Today when the two of us were having a little walk around the park, we somehow started the topic about paranormal things like aliens and ghosts. She said she couldn't sleep well when she stays at our place (since she sometimes comes and stays over to spend more time with Phan, her bf). She said that sometimes she sees things... like ghosts. She said she saw a dog in our house the other day. I was rather freaked out by this but we kept switching topics and we didn't talk much about this anymore.

When I came home I told what Gabi told me to one of the other girls and she stared at me for a sec, then she told me yesterday when she was in bed, she felt like something was pushing down the end of the bed a bit under her feet. Like as if something was sitting there. She thought it was our other co-tenant, since they share the same bed. But when she turned the light on, there was nothing there and Kami was actually far on the other side of the bed, so it couldn't be her..
I went to the kitchen and I got a newsflash...
A few months back, just a bit after we settled in, the landlady was visiting us, while we were having a repair on a wardrobe. We were sitting in the kitchen, talking about stuff, when we started talking about pets. She told me about the times when they were still living in this apartment and she had a dog that got some sort of bone problem and it just stopped walking, so they had to put it to sleep...

so... yeah.
and a cookie for everyone that had the patience to read all this..
  • ImageImageImageImage

Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Oooh, Rabbit-chan, this was so interesting to read! I do believe in ghosts actually, so I like to hear ghost stories. 8D

Don't be afraid though to live in your apartment. If something truly is there, such as a dog, it probably just wants to be your friend...as silly as that may sound. ^^; At my older house, I always thought it was haunted and so my Mama told me that if something was in our house, it was probably watching over us and keeping us safe and sound.

So...anyway, don't be afraid Rabbit-chan. Also, sometimes our imaginations get the best of us too, especially at night. Don't be thinking of Paranormal Activity. XD

(Thank you for the cookie too btw! It's chocolate chip...right? :3)

demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:15 pm

I, also, believe in ghost stories and monsters. Everything supernatural, pretty much. I thought my old house used to be haunted because it always just seemed so weird and cold.

An old guy used to live in my neighborhood, but died of a heart attack. I never knew him, but everyone after him whose ever lived there has not stayed a week. Its pretty creepy and I know for a fact, that its still unoccupied, going for cheap, too, but no one will buy it.

I hope that dog is just a playful, happy spirt. I agree with hopeful, it probably wants a friend. It might get lonely. So, I hope your ghost doesn't cause you problems, maybe a bit of mischief, though :)
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya

Crimson_Camelia

Post by Crimson_Camelia » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:37 pm

*noming cookie*

I do believe in ghosts, but not in aliens. Or maybe rather - I believe that somewhere in universe can be other planet where intelligent forms of life are living, but, if they are on the same progress level or lower, there is no way it would be able to contact us. And if they are more intelligent than us, why would they even want to get a contact with us?

I had a period in my life that I was really into ghosts' and vampires' things. Even now, I have fondness to the stories from those two topics.

My region is most popular because of previous witches' Sabbath on Łysa Góra (interesting thing, that other name of this summit is also Święty Krzyż, which literally means Saint Cross).
But there are also many haunted places. Many in spots where during second world war people were mass murdered.
Pff, there are rumours that my school, which was military base for German soldiers during war, is haunted by SS-General. Though I did not see anything that would prove this.

When I was little, I was really attached to my granpa. In the night then he died on heart attack, I was in my auntie's place in other city. I do not remember it, but my mother said me not so long time ago, that she waked that night because she heard me sleep talking and thought that I have a nightmare. It seemed like I was talking with someone. "Why are you leaving?", "Where are you going?", "When I see you again?" - not literally my words, but with same meaning. In the morning my mom and auntie received a call that my grandpa died in the hospital that night.
She said it was my grandpa's farewell with me.

I did not hear anything about dangerous ghosts of animals, unless it was cursed in its life or sacrificed for black magic / devil. But most of those stories have origins before nineteenth century ^^''