How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Merun

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Merun »

Yatchen wrote:You have to share a grade for it?
That is such crap. 8(
It's a project in which I don't choose my group, otherwise I would just work with friends I know to be efficient.

I pretty much chose this search module because I knew that if it wasn't me doing it, no one would be able to pull it out properly and in time ( except assistant chief but he was needed on another module as well ). I might be in the 4th year of engineering, but fact is that a large part of my class aren't even worthy of being there. Pretty easy to pass each year. What I gave out can be done by, 1st year…

After recalculing, I'm in fact nearer the 20 hours of free time spent. Anyway, after discussing with the assistant chief ( because the chief is letting matters a bit out of her hands moreover ), next module I will have will be easier so that I can handle it alone.
Merun @ Twitter
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

Well at least youre not sharing your skills. They will get their due once they go out into the world and realize they didn't actually learn anything at school.
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

What is that? Sharing? NEVER SHARE ANYTHING WITH MONGRALS! <insert angry Gilgamesh face here>
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

I eat in the hallway with my friends during lunch, and right across from us is like big group of "skater" boys.
They don't even skate.
They have heelie shoes, and they smash into **** and it makes me laugh.
I find there pain amusing.

So after a year of just watching them, and these guys are freshman..
The freshman at my school just get worse every year.
They've started to play like games, like one of them was chasing each with WATER GUNS.
They got tired of that, so now they just hit each other in the balls.
Seriously.

I think they just want a excuse to touch each other balls now, okay, because it's getting ridiculous.
They sit with like a couple of girls, and there way of flirting with them is literally spraying the girls with water guns.

I pray that god with give me the strength to not choke any of them.
I need you guys to pray for me, because god knows I'm going to just trip one of them.
I would love to see them just fly out a window from those god damn heelie shoes.
It doesn't matter how I do it, I will eventually do it.

Peace and blessins, peace and blessins
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

BamBam; wrote: I pray that god with give me the strength to not choke any of them.
I need you guys to pray for me, because god knows I'm going to just trip one of them.
I would love to see them just fly out a window from those god damn heelie shoes.
It doesn't matter how I do it, I will eventually do it.
Do it. Do it tomorrow. Just do it. Haha. Hahahahahaha. Get a knife, slice their throat in a spectacular way! Make sure to throw the knife towards the last one. So the scene would get even more awesome!
Artifex

Post by Artifex »

Tensa wrote:Do it. Do it tomorrow. Just do it. Haha. Hahahahahaha. Get a knife, slice their throat in a spectacular way! Make sure to throw the knife towards the last one. So the scene would get even more awesome!
ಠ_ಠ

Sometimes, you scare me, Tensa.

As for your "skater" boy annoyances, BamBam;, I say just ignore or avoid them as best you can. Easier said than done, I suppose. But if the only thing you want to do is punch them in the face when you see them, it's best not to get involved. Besides, if they hurt themselves from doing stupid things then it's their own fault, and maybe, just maybe, they'll then learn something. Sometimes, that's the only way to learn.
"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Les Miserables

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Step one: Take the roller skates.

Step two: Use them to beat them into smart people.

Me, well, I spent the whole day shopping with Meagan. I realized she is the prettiest woman in my eyes. And even though she's only nineteen, she'll make a perfect mother. Everything about her is perfect. Everything.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Artifex

Post by Artifex »

Hey, Aizawa! I'm glad to hear from you, 'cause last time you posted you were talking about the tornadoes forming in your area. I heard they were really nasty. Did you and your family make it through unscathed?
"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Les Miserables

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

You know, if you don't have a huge antenna next to your house, the lightning may hit the house. Otherwise... my parent's have huge antenna next to the house, 10 meters inside the earth and from the visible layer of earth, now cement, around 25 meters high in the sky. I remember that I used to climb that thing during clear nights.
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

soooooooooooooooooo......
two drops of beer on my keyboard result in a non-working spacebar and a f*cked up "m" key :3
other buttons on the bottom row act up as well... my dad will have a seizure when he finds out .__.

also my roommate and his girlfriend had a fight and split up and i believe she thinks he has an affair with me... o^o

oh. and i promised a friend to go to this... modern dance and street culture festival that is an open-air event and the weather forecast predicts rain, so yay for for being soaked to the bones... it's been a month since i have been sick last :D
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Tell her that you're mine. That way everything is settled. Muahahahaha. What it ain't true, servant(slave)?

Usa is a drinker? o.o We need to make a Shuuvention so I can challenge you to a drinking duel! Muahahahaa!
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

RockRabbit wrote:soooooooooooooooooo......
two drops of beer on my keyboard result in a non-working spacebar and a f*cked up "m" key :3
other buttons on the bottom row act up as well... my dad will have a seizure when he finds out .__.

also my roommate and his girlfriend had a fight and split up and i believe she thinks he has an affair with me... o^o

oh. and i promised a friend to go to this... modern dance and street culture festival that is an open-air event and the weather forecast predicts rain, so yay for for being soaked to the bones... it's been a month since i have been sick last :D
What keyboard is it? Unless you ruined a filco or a model M I don't think anyone will get mad, less for ruining a $5 regular keyboard.
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

$5 keyboard? ...... my food for a week! /exaggerating
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

i'm on a laptop... ;u;

Tensa, challenge accepted! I'll win, even if I pass out from over-drinking xDDD
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Okay, so if some of you have ever been to the Netherlands by plane, it's likely that you end up on Schiphol Airport. It's the biggest airport here and millions of people travel from here to Amsterdam. I worked there for half a week.

Why am I posting this then? To vent personally.
Because I was depressed, I feared that my contract with my boss (I work via a employment agency) will end soon however, they called me a few weeks ago and I was ready and willing to accept any job they had for me. Even if I had to travel more than I needed to (My traveling limit is 1 and a half hours, getting to the airport takes 1.40 hours). So I was happy I had some work for 3 to 4 weeks.

Day one was just talking with my fellow collauges. Day two was the same and day 3 we had some work. And the rest of the week just was the same.
I did not like that. Eventually, they gave us crummy jobs like putting away cardboard and note down the PC numbers.
Well, at Friday, an hour beofre I had to quit, I get a paper with the hours in my hands and the words "You don't have to come in on monday". I was furious. I did not like it at all. So I called my agancy and I was mad. They calmed me down for a great part but I still hate it. And even though they say "You will be empoyed in no time" at Schiphol, I fear the worst.

Because I don't want to go, I like it there because they treat me as a person, not as number 5488112 that works for them.
[Signature space. $10]