How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Crimson_Camelia

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Crimson_Camelia »

@Alice
Astrid... What a beautiful name....
Anyway, maybe your teacher is playing on eRepublik. Because in this place Poland really is neighbour of Belgium: http://www.erepublik.com/en/map xD

@Rabbit
To say a true, I was even surprised to hear there was earthquake in Europe. And even more surprised when I read that Bulgaria is 'Europe's earthquake-prone region'.
Oh dear. Until this hour, you surely phoned your mother to make sure she's okay. And I hope she did not feel anything, if her health is really that weak.

@Aizawa
What more I can say above the things that they were written. I hope you made up soon.
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

You're a good girl and daughter, Iliana.
Sasayaki

Post by Sasayaki »

;u;
My biology final exam was today...
And... I made it for 40mins... tho the work time is 4hours..
And i have made stupidest mistakes :<
Welp... I still think i'll have more than B+ so its okay 8D
also... i missed my train :< for like 1~2mins ; _____ ;
Stupid public transportation ;u;
& I lost the pen my home teacher gave me for graduating ; ______________________ ;
I'm sad now *goes to her emo corner*

;u; I got two Hello Kitty t-shirts ♥ ;_ ;
but thanks to my big boobs i couldn't get more ;u;
  • Angel or demon
    I gave up my soul
    I'm guilty of treason
    I've abandoned control
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Sasayaki wrote:my big boobs
*cough* Usa-chii... pictures.
Gicchan

Post by Gicchan »

*slides in*
Alice - The Lavender Princess wrote:"It's France, Germany and Poland. -5 points for Astrid." :lol: :lol:
Crimson_Camelia wrote:@Alice
Astrid... What a beautiful name....
oot oot, sorry for interrupting, but Alice-chan, I'm just so happy now I can call you by your lovely /real/ name now! *clings*

*slides out*

(x) sometimes the night is dark and stormy,
sometimes the ghosts of what you had run their fingers down a spine.
Alice - The Lavender Princess

Post by Alice - The Lavender Princess »

@Camelia - lol. She must be on that site. Lemme go ask her.

Apparently, I can't find Austria and Hungary is shifted far to the west of France. lol x1000 times

But thanks for that compliment. ^^ Personally, I don't think the name Astrid is such a big whoop. I find Charlotte much better ^^

@Sasayaki - No matter ^^ Don't let an exam get your spirits down. After all, it's just an exam. (coughlookwho'stalkingcough) I am sure that next time you'll write it even better. And as for the train incident, I once fell asleep in a bench on the station and I woke up only after the train whistled while it was leaving the station. I had to walk 3 miles to my mother's friend nearby to drop me off. ^^" Those are all little incidents which will bring a smile to our faces a long while after, thinking about the memories.

@Giselle - Oh, yes. Merci, Mademoiselle Giselle (lol that rhymes xD sorry >.> orz)
Cherish your Yesterdays, Dream about Tomorrow but Live for Today.....
Sasayaki

Post by Sasayaki »

;u;
My prom was epic. I felt like someone else for a day ;u;
The hotel's resistant was... beautiful,filled with food ;u; and wine xD and people...
It was soooooo <3 ;u;
And there was this cute guy, that I'm too scared to add to facebook >u>; because i think he'll think i'm just another stalker ;A;
I wish... my other bestfriend didn't leave me :< but... what ever, maybe next time? ;u; wait...there isn't a next time Q _ Q welp... *cries*
And... i'm at a friend's prom tonight too ;_ ;
I bet it will be epic ;u;
Hope i don't get drunk xD
  • Angel or demon
    I gave up my soul
    I'm guilty of treason
    I've abandoned control
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Been inactive [mostly. Posts here and there]. With baby. And bullying waifu. ;_;
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

Aizawa wrote:Been inactive [mostly. Posts here and there]. With baby. And bullying waifu. ;_;
Oh, he already gave birth? How's everything going?

Edit: BTW, I'm just under too much stress this days. I have six really hard tests I have to pass and I'm having lots of trouble. This afternoon I exploded and I went for a walk after a massive rant, which included throwing my keyboard out of the window. And I still have a month more of study before the (Short, really short) summer break. This degree has much more BS than I can handle, and I still have 2 years left.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

>I shake my head< But the due date is August 1st. And babies normally come a week before so. ..she's due in about two months. Just been setting things up and Doctors visits and work and spending time with her. :heart: :heart:

I'm sorry you're so stressed. I work out when I get angry or stressed. I know how that feels. Sometimes I regret dropping out of college. I need a better job than Gamestop. But I made a stupid choice when I was young and had too pay for it. But enough blabbering about me. You studied hard. Clear your mind of bad energy. Relax. And study again. Sorry if my advice sucks or didn't help.
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

I've been trying to sign on everyday to show that yes, I'm still around, but I have two college classes, at the moment. I live 44 miles one way from the college and it takes about an hour and a half to get there. Then, I have to sit through the math class and then leave for another 44 miles back home. I have to get on the computer because of a computer class I'm taking.

There are tests every week in math and the computer class has like four projects and an exam for one subject. I've been stressing out a bit because its getting pretty difficult and I can't use all hours of the day on my homework. I, also, have to make at least a 75, or I'll have to pay for the class. Even though, I'm hoping for good grades anyway.

Life can get stressful sometimes. :P
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Well my week was absolutely bad in the sense of work. My voice got shot once again. So I went to the doctor, he said my tonsils were swollen that causes me to sound like Freddy Kurger/Megatron/a rapist and so on and so on (Trust me, I had this before and I had ALOT of names flung at me due to this). Anyhow, my work isn't happy with it, since I called in sick alot of times regarding my voice and next week it will be a busy week so they need me.

So I contacted the doctor, he said he cannot remove my tonsils (Since that would take more than a week to get better) but he send me to speech therapist to check if I can avoid the problem in the future.
So other than that, I didn't do alot besides sitting behind my PC, sleeping and watching TV.

I did have a dream I wanted to share with you all. And it was Shuushuu related.
When I logged in (In my dream), I noticed that I could see the disabled images and bans of users.
I could also edit alot of posts while my name was flickering between orange and pink..
Maybe my mind is telling me I'm moderator material or I'm just keep on being the oldest tag team member there is on Shuu XD.

I was a nice dream and although I don't remember a lot my dreams, this one was one of the more fun dreams I rememberd.
[Signature space. $10]
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

Going to one of my very first anime conventions, by bribe, and because my friend Leo's friend couldn't go so I took his place so he said I could get five tubs of anytime of icecream/yogurt I want.
How could I pass that up, for real.

So a lot of his friends are here, and its pretty hardcore cosplay lol
We just got to the hotel, and the first thing I saw was this fat guy dressed as Grell.
I wanted to turn around and hide in a corner.

Anyways, going as Naoi from Angel Beats first, and then Izaya from Drrrrrrrrrrr, rrrr

I'll put up pictures later. cx
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Anime convention? Haven't been to one in forver.
Good Doctor Appointment. Kicking her bad though and not sleeping. hence the reason both of us are browsing the internet right now. 8/
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

One of the last check-ups before birth. We're both dropping a tear or two because as I mentioned she had issues with conception and holding a child and this is the farthest we made it yet. ..except for the still born but I recall her not feeling it at all by the thirty six week. And it was induced for being late. She's set to go for August 1st, but they're never accurate. She could give birth at the end of next month. His name is Mason. Sorry for the baby spam. 9-9 It's just have you ever been so excited you can't help but bring it up all the time? She is officially off the job until the baby is bottle feeding. ..so we have to start a little early for that. The ultrasound was beautiful. We saw him move, I swear it looked like he moved! I also sold my bass so she could have a pinku laptop. ..she said I was the best husband ever. Needs something to do while I'm at my crappy job (Is crappy allowed?) The only thing that bothers me is the fact that he's so strong. Bruises her, and has her doubled over (Figurativley!) in pain. She cries a lot the pain is so bad. It's been heptic. The only time I'm here is on my phone when I'm bored aat work. Which, I did get that nice raise. So yeah. TL;DR? Sorry. x]