How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Tensa

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Tensa »

Nice. A raise. Good job on that one Aizawa. Well the pain she's into right now is nothing what she'll be into in two months. You know that. And wat, sold a bass for a pinku laptop? Well you don't even have time to play the bass anymore, am I right?
Merun

Post by Merun »

Finished this year's college, one week break before my internship, and there I got the flu… 2 days of headaches, sore throat and been stuck in bed. Today I feel a bit better.
Merun @ Twitter
Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

Ah, I'm sorry you're not feeling good. :/ I read that in your comment. Poor dear. I hate having the flu. It just makes you feel crummy all over. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better today though, so that's good. Just make sure to drink lots of fluids, take a nice hot shower/bath, and relax. You will get better soon my friend. ^_^ Take care Romain!

Also, congratulations on finishing the school year. ^_^ That's fantastic!
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
Alice - The Lavender Princess

Post by Alice - The Lavender Princess »

It really feels good to be wanted.

Today, I went to see my friend, whom I have not seen in 2 years and she was exuberant with joy. We wished to see each other some while back, but due to unexpected circumstances, it was canceled. I cried a lot that day. But I got to see her today, and that was all that mattered. We hugged each other and cried a lot. I was so happy that I didn't want to go back to that hideous place where I live.

I used to live where my friend lived till I was in the 8th grade. We grew up together for 5 long years. Then my papa got a transfer to the place where I live now, and we shifted. It was hard, but I got over it. Well, atleast did.

Even though the place was very beautiful and stuff, my classmates were/are not the most.... friendliest of people.

I mean, I can't really describe it. It's a long story, and hell, I don't even want to talk about it. I really can't. It brings sad memories back to my mind, and I cry. Yes, I cry. I cry a lot everyday. Call me a crybaby, or kiddie, or anything, I don't care.

They were all mean to me. This girl, this girl she *pretends* to be my friend, but I can't ever really trust her. She's cynical, a top-grade hypocrite and someone who backstabs whenever you are in trouble. All to protect her image. All just to shine in front of someone and degrade me. She pokes fun at me, keeps on chanting that I've no talent or good, and.... and the 6 people sitting next to me and her are no better. At lunch, I sit alone, while this girl and her two friends talk about the latest episode of their favorite Soap Opera, and the other 4 just sits there talking about other soap operas or the latest jewelry that arrived at the shop.

I am not the most brightest of persons, I am really immature. I crack silly jokes, because it brings joy to me if I make a person smile. I draw female figures, and occasionally some fluffy romantic sketches in my notebook and rough book, and they call me gay and throws disgusted looks at it and me. Then they say that I think high of myself as a great artist who is better than Van Gogh. I'll be honest, I'm not even 1/100th that of any great artist. But I love drawing. Is that something to be blamed of?

They make fun of my likings, but if I say anything back at them, the remarks that comes out of their mouth is really not pleasing to hear.

And what of the rest of the classmates? Well, let's just say, they are almost the same.

It's like this feeling, you know, you are surrounded by several people, yet you feel lonely and abandoned.

In short, they hate me, in general. But the only good thing is, she helps me in Russian. But even then, she accuses me of not paying attention in class, and being a bird-brain in general.

I really like it here in Shuu. I really don't want it to go away (like that's going to happen xD) and... and it feels good knowing that someone gives me comfort just by talking or seeing. It's great to know that I'm not alone and that it's not really my fault that I love Hetalia or Madoka or any other anime. I can talk freely without bearing to see eyerolls or bored expressions, and that's why I miss my friend so much. She listens to me ramble for hours and hours on end.

Well, I think I've rambled enough. :/ Someone's going to kill me for this.
Cherish your Yesterdays, Dream about Tomorrow but Live for Today.....
Crimson_Camelia

Post by Crimson_Camelia »

It seems that you really needed to speak to someone, Astrid.
First thing - crying is not the sign of being immature. Crying is normal procees when you cannot handle big ammount of emotions. Even if women cry more that men, this is one of reasons why we live longer and less often have mental disorders.
Nor making and laughing from 'silly jokes' is immature. Oh dear, we all need sometimes to not take everything serious and joke from the things. Sense of humour is sign of intelligence, after all.

People can be cruel and two-faced. Especially in adolescence period. Especially girls.
This is how world goes on. However, this is not very consoling *sighs* I also got a period feeling alone and hated in my class in primary school. I was more hassled by boys than girls, but girls used to badmouth me a lot. Sometimes I did not want to go school so much that I pretended headache and stomach ache to just stay in home.
I am really sorry to hear that you cannot really trust anyone in your surroundings, though. At least you got your 'old' friend, but this is other thing to have talk with someone once in a blue moon and to can talk to the person daily.
Not to say that your classmates (I would be far from calling them friends) are really closed-minded people. I cannot handle that kind of people. I understand that not everyone have to like/love/adore what I like/love/adore, but is it really make those people worse than me or is it the reason to hate them? No. This is what I expect also from other people. To respect my opinions even if they disagree with me. And for sure not make fun of me or insult me.

Shuushuu has really brilliant and likeable people around. Maybe this is why I became so affectionate to it. What is happening on Zerochan... *shivers*

Some kind of virus spreads in my family, it seems. I have either catch a cold or got an allergic rhinitis from few days (not able to recognize), my dad is also sniffing a lot (though this is normal in his case), my mom complains that her liver aches, my auntie got an flu. Most worried I am about my grandma, because two days ago she started to have giddiness and throw up so much, that my auntie needed to take her to hospital where she had a drip and examinations. Now she is in home, but she is still very weak and lays in bed most of the time. I did not even visit her, because I wanted to stay home a few days before I will feel better. Because of it, I cannot also visit my cutest ange- *cough* godson. :/
Last edited by Crimson_Camelia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ThunderSorceress

Post by ThunderSorceress »

A-Ahem... Even if I barely know any of you, I felt like replying here anyway. ;u; I read Alice's post and I just had to.

I really know how you feel, it has always been the same for me.
As Camelia said, people often are cruel and two-faced. They make you believe they're always by your side, and then backstab you when you really need them. There are few exceptions, but sadly they aren't many.
As I said before, I know how it feels. I'm in that age when people start doing those things, and getting more mature in general. My classmates always say bad things about me only because I never had a boyfriend yet, that kind of (stupid) stuff. They totally ignore me, both boys and girls. Overall, three people on twenty talk to me.
I think this is partially due to the fact that, sometimes, I cry a lot, and I can't hold my feelings well. I'm an only child, so I've always been spoiled since I was born. Maybe that's the reason.
They never criticized my hobbies such as drawing and sketching, though I've received many mean comments because I have some Japanese songs on my iPod.
Now I really agree with Camelia. I don't expect you to like the same things I like, but I don't really see the point in criticizing others' interests. If all the people were the same, how boring the world would be...
I understand why you feel well here on Shuu. I like staying here, and on the Internet in general. The person I call "my best friend" only knows me online, and vice versa. I've always looked for real friends on the Internet, because very few people are friendly with me IRL.
You only have to rely on people that you can trust, and maybe in the future it will be better.
Crimson_Camelia wrote:First thing - crying is not the sign of being immature. Crying is normal procees when you cannot handle big ammount of emotions. Even if women cry more that men, this is one of reasons why we live longer and less often have mental disorders.
So, this kind of cheered me up as well. ;u;

Also, I hope everything will be alright in your family, Camelia. Get better soon, same to all your relatives. ^^
Being together is a beginning, staying together is progress and working together is success.
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Crying is important. You should never feel ashamed of the way you feel or the way you need to get rid of the negative feelings. It is much worse to hold in that negativity forever. You can hurt yourself that way.

And I know it's not very helpful for the "now", but everything gets better when you get older. The people grow up, and if they don't grow up then at least when you're older you'll be in a better position to break contact with them. You do not have to interact with your awful classmates forever. Hang in there, guys.

The internet is a beautiful place. Shuu is a beautiful place. It helped me very much when I was younger as well. I am a better person for finding it. Don't worry, guys. It'll be alright. :)
私は悪魔です。
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

Yeah, just hang in there! and you totally aren't immature if you cry. Its a great wat to release stress :) I also love Shuu very much. People are so nice on it and it makes me feel all bubbly inside. Whenever you need to talk more personally, people on Shuu will always listen. We might not be that close, but it slowly develops into bonds, just by talking 'typing' to eachother and being there for one another.
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

To the persons who thing that crying is immature or "Not cool". What everyone said is true. It's a way to relieve yourself from stress or even to show that you cannot handle your emotions, no matter how big.

I have cried a lot. And I'm a guy. But "Boys don't cry" and "Boys are tough" doesn't and will never go up for me due to that I have quite the emotional luggage behind me, I think that if you cry, it's good for yourself to release whatever you have. But talking helps too. Writing helps (It's one of the reasons I started writing.) Just open a notepad and write. Whatever it is, or even draw for all I care, just that you have another release other than crying.
It's just an advice that helped me.

And what Yatchen said is true, it will get better when you get older. Look at me, I'm happy with the friends I have, and I haven't left Shuu since I'm being dragged here by Kage since 2007.
Anyhow, Thunder, Alice. If you two want some external advice or just want someone to write to, there are a lot of people on Shuu who want to help you out even if they don't know you personally.
[Signature space. $10]
Alice - The Lavender Princess

Post by Alice - The Lavender Princess »

Thank you everyone, for your kind words. I was feeling a a bit down yesterday since I called my friend for advice on homework and she called me a stupid.

I've tried your advice, Fhant. But it doesn't help everytime. Still I do it. The loneliness is too much to bear.

I'm glad you all think I'm not immature and childish.

And, I hope your relatives and your grandmother get well soon, Camelia. I really do.

Once again, thanks again for the advice everyone.
Cherish your Yesterdays, Dream about Tomorrow but Live for Today.....
Merun

Post by Merun »

I don't cry a lot. I would even say, not enough. There are times I just wish I had cried, because it's the normal reaction, but I didn't. Thus, sometimes I ask myself if I'm that indifferent to the world. Do I really care about people? And more question about myself. There, you have the point of view of someone who rarely cry.

Writing did help me understand a few things about myself, especially for an introvert like me. Moreover, so many ideas would be wasted if I didn't write ( current word numbers: 249 000 ).

Talking is great too. I have spent fond years of chatting with shuu folk, but lately it has been stale, much to my regret. Some people are really heartwarming, and in fact, I just felt that I confided to someone, things that I usually wouldn't let out. Since last year, I don't feel like I had a lot of meaningful conversation.
Merun @ Twitter
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

There is a hotel/restaurant across the street where i live... it's diagonally placed. There is a huge tree growing in the middle of the garden... or... there used to be a tree there...
A few minutes ago it crashed down and it's a miracle that there's nobody hurt...
I was so scared... ; _ ;
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
yuna

Post by yuna »

I'm going to Anime Expo in a two days! Woot, super excited! It's gonna be a great con this year, can't wait. I'll probably be back after July 4th. Hope everyone has a nice summer/winter!
Sasayaki

Post by Sasayaki »

I managed to flood the house ytd and i hope I don't burn it down today.
Also there is some building goin on on the street and its so noisy @______ @;
& I go study now D:
  • Angel or demon
    I gave up my soul
    I'm guilty of treason
    I've abandoned control
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Last week I was super excited about Little Boots having a concert in Sofia & last night my boyfriend bought me tickets for it, but I'm not sure I'll be able to go, since my work schedule is horrifying! ;3;
He said he should have known this might happen, but he wanted me to have the ticket anyways - in case I do manage to go~

I have my fingers crossed that on Wednesday there aren't too many children, so I can leave work first and attend the concert! ;v;
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands