How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Hopeful_Encounter

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Hopeful_Encounter » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:13 am

Have fun in China Romain! For your brother's wedding right? Be safe. ^_^ I would love to hear all about it when you get back!

I know you had a lot of fun at the Expo Ash. Thank you for texting me about it. ^^ Someday I would like to go to that one as well. Anyway, I'm glad you're a happy girl! Lol. And welcome back to Shuu~ x3 <3
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.

Gicchan

Post by Gicchan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:21 am

It's not that I didn't trust you from the first place. It's that I've lost faith.

I thought at least you're different in a way, but it's just the same all over again. I'm in this resented cycle which I can't get out from simply because it's a part of life some considers too much. People will lie to themselves over fame, they'll flock at statuses and do anything to achieve recognition from those said to have powers, those who have popularity. I don't think of it as something to be concerned of, it's stupid. People love to be adored and known, I'm no different, but the edge is apparent to me. They've gone too far and there's no reason for me to not grow tired of people like these, not excluding you.

I've seen them everywhere. They're basically everyone these days.

I hate it.
Is your status worthy enough to dump your friends?

(x) sometimes the night is dark and stormy,
sometimes the ghosts of what you had run their fingers down a spine.

Yatchen

Post by Yatchen » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:53 am

If someone's dumping their friends to chase power or those who have it then they weren't a very worthy friend anyway. :B

In other news, I broke up with my boyfriend. That was amicable; it was time.
Angry venting below.

But then a week later (on what would have been our anniversary) I find out he has a new girlfriend already...which isn't inherently bad (though I figure he had to have been planning to get with her before we split since they had been dating for a few days already when I found out, and I mean, come on), but what really bothers me is that when we broke up he told me he *wouldn't* date another girl until he knew I had moved on because he still loved me and wanted to be with me, *and* half the reason we broke up was that he thought he wasn't in the right mental state to be in a relationship with anyone.

We weren't even un-Facebook official yet, which is what hurt most. I was doing everything I could to preserve his feelings about the breakup, and he was wooing some new girl. Argh.

Now I've seen him going to our mutual friends on Twitter and saying, "oh, you're still following me, I'm so surprised!" and crap, lol. It's pathetic. It's not my fault if my best friends want to stop following you. You're an asshole to everyone you know, *and* you caused me pain. What do you expect?!

Okay, I feel better having written this. There's no way he can creep on me venting here too, lmao.
私は悪魔です。

demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:20 am

I agree with Yatchen, that's not a friend worth having by your side if they dump their real friends for status.

I'm sorry, Yatchen :( That really sucks and I hope you'll feel better after a few days. That is pretty crappy that he found another girlfriend in just a few days. You need an internet hug -hugs-
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya

Yatchen

Post by Yatchen » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:00 am

Yeeeah. I feel a lot better now though. I can't let him affect my life like this anymore!
私は悪魔です。

Sasayaki

Post by Sasayaki » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:13 am

;w; Yatcha needs a group internet hug~ goooooo all *noms Yatchan*
;w; woops sorry~ <3

I don't know what should I say so I'll just send you hugs via e-mails D:
*sends you tons of email*
---
My weeks is going pretty awful too .____.'
I should be studying for my chem exams which are on Monday and Friday but I like... do something else in the end. I'm not sure why am I even trying, because I don't really want to enter those universities... the main reason I want is because my parents gave so much money so that i could enter ._____.
But god... Why did I even wanted to be a doctor?
  • Angel or demon
    I gave up my soul
    I'm guilty of treason
    I've abandoned control

Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:32 am

*joins in invading yatchii's personal space* =3

Yatchen

Post by Yatchen » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:26 am

Aww, thanks, guys, group hug. (>;w;)> <3

@Sasayaki Do you not want to become a doctor because of the work you're doing now at school or the thought of actually doing the real doctor-y stuff? If it's not too late you can always try to switch...or the worst that happens is you become a doctor now, make tons of cash, and do something else later. ;D
/Yatchenencouragement 8D
私は悪魔です。

RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:04 am

*nuzzles Gicchan, Yacchan & Mimzy*
I don't even know what to say, to make you guys feel better .-.
But I can offer comfy hugs, at least
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
  • ImageImageImageImage

Sasayaki

Post by Sasayaki » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:58 pm

@Yatchi~
I don't really want to study all my life ._.'
Also... I'm scared because cuz of my mistake someone could die D;
And... I'm not sure if i'll be able to make tons of cash XDD <3
But yea =w=;
I still don't know what to do D:
nyah~
  • Angel or demon
    I gave up my soul
    I'm guilty of treason
    I've abandoned control

Yatchen

Post by Yatchen » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Aw. Well, luckily this is the perfect time in your life to figure it out, I guess.
I am not sure what to do right now either. u_u
私は悪魔です。

Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:27 pm

@Giselle: I'm sorry you're having friend troubles. I'm guessing you're still in high school, and stuff like that goes on a lot sadly. Friends moving on from one another, acting distant, etc. There are many teenagers who like to be in the "in crowd" and want to be popular. Peer pressure and hormones make many teenagers minds all fuzzy. XD Although, I think there are people like that too in adult life of course. I don't know, some people just value popularity over friendship. It's sheer immaturity. I would much rather have a few close friends than a bunch of fakey strangers who pretend to be my friends.

Of course everyone wants to be adored and feel loved by others, but being known to a lot of people isn't going to cause that. Having REAL friends who genuinely care about you and vice versa is what makes you feel loved and adored. Popularity/status won't get you too far in life, at least not a very happy life. Friendship will though.

Your friend just sounds confused Giselle and not too sure what he/she wants. They may bounce back and they may not, who knows. But they aren't worth the effort and I say just move on. Perhaps someday they will realize their mistake of giving up on such a beautiful friend like you. *hugs* I hope you're doing okay my dear friend. I know you have many other friends who care about you, and I'm one of them of course! So, don't let this friend drama bother you. ^_^ It will all be okay.

@Yatch-chan: I'm glad you shared your thoughts and feelings with us Yatch. I know venting always helps me feel better, so I hope you always know that your Shuu friends are here to listen and support you. ^^

It sounds like your boyfriend, excuse my language, is quite an ass. I know I don't know him at all, but he certainly sounds immature.

I'm not sure how long you two have been together, but I'm sorry you're facing this right now. It's always hard for me to believe when someone says something like "I still love you and want to be with you" and truly mean it. I guess I'm a bit cynical when it comes to that. I know that's not always the case though of course, but it's just hard for me to believe a young man would say something like that and mean it truthfully. I don't know. Young men/women are still trying to figure out what they want to do in life (myself included), so I don't think they're mentally ready to have a relationship. That's why I want to finish school and figure out who I am before I even consider a serious relationship.

Anyway, I don't consider him an ass for why he broke up with you or saying stuff like that, the reason he's an ass is because he started dating another girl right away. So he's a needy lair or simply had a mental breakdown...or both. I don't even know how to respond to something like that. All I have to say is mean things, so I'm not going to say anything. All I can say is that this relationship he has with this girl will not last I'm sure and he will probably be apologetic to you and asking for you back before too long. I don't think you would go back to him though, which I sincerely hope you don't to put it bluntly. You're too good for him Yatch. You're very kind and smart, and you deserve someone better than this jerk. He's not worth it. My Mom has always said to me that most men aren't worth the trouble. XD Lol. There are many good and kind men out there though, of course.

I know this has hurt you and has caused you stress, but just know that there are other fish in this big sea and that you will meet someone someday who treats you good. I know you will. I would say enjoy your time being single right now and just take a day at a time. You're still very young. I believe you're taking this whole situation positively and strongly though, so you continue to stay your strong self. ^_^ *hugs* I wish you the best dear~

Yatchen

Post by Yatchen » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Well, he's 25, so you'd think he'd have things together a bit more, but I guess not.
He *is* an ass, and I am glad I see that now.
We'd been together for two years.

I definitely deserve better and want nothing to do with him ever again. I've spent this entire night swapping terrible stories with a friend about him, and apparently he was being flirty and whatnot to other girls behind my back right from the beginning. Disgusting. :B

He's immature and always harassing girls and just being a jerk to people in general. I don't know why I stayed with him so long. 8(

At least it's over now.
私は悪魔です。

Tensa

Post by Tensa » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:06 am

OK let us drop this annoying subject shall we now?

So I just had my last exam today. At physics. It war relatively easy. But god damn what the hell is wrong with them? "Calculate bla bla bla with the given time." ... WHAT TIME?! You didn't give us any time and it's not possible to get the time out of anything written there! So I dropped the entire problem ... almost. I only did the first part of the problem. The second one was ^ .... so what can I do next?! Draw unicorns???

Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:27 am

Tensa, are you referring to the subject Yatchen was talking about? That's considered annoying?...If Yatchen needs to vent about something, then by all means she should be able to talk about whatever she wants. No offense, but calling the subject annoying is a bit hurtful in my opinion. I'm sure you didn't mean to make it sound like that, but still. If you don't like what she's talking about, then ignore it. No one is forcing you to read the posts. But as her friends we need to show that we support and care for her, and to help encourage her to stay strong and positive. I don't care if she made fifteen more posts about her previous boyfriend. If she still feels like she needs to vent, then she has every right to do so on here. I'm pretty sure Yatchen hardly ever vents on Shuu in the first place.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean or make a big deal out of it. I'm just motherly.

Anyway, congratulations on finishing your exams. I have never taken Physics before and certainly don't plan on doing so. That's a subject I know I would fail miserably at.