How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Aizawa

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Aizawa » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:36 am

I found out good news a while back, and didn't really want to announce it yet other than my Facebook, but my wife is pregnant again and due in December. :]
Also, Mason turns a year old this month. .. where has time gone?
Also lost my second job and got a new one. I hate it. x] It's at this crummy hotel [I'd say something else, but it's too vulgar for Shuu] and the people are rude. My wife came home today, too, so I don't feel as depressed.

I'd say more but that's it.
【I think you're beautiful, Beautiful.】

Artifex

Post by Artifex » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:27 am

Congratulations, Aizawa! You said your wife is due in December? That'll be quite the Christmas present for you guys. :lol:
"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Les Miserables

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers

Aizawa

Post by Aizawa » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:59 pm

Thanks man. I'm excited all over again. The baby's due date is withing the first week, too. x]

RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:53 am

agh! babies! babies! >u<
cute, cuddly babies!!
congrats! i'm super happy for you and your wife!
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
  • ImageImageImageImage

Aizawa

Post by Aizawa » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:30 am

Thank-you :]

Fhant

Post by Fhant » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:51 am

I'll just post this:

After 5 months of having no job, working on myself through therapy (It's always fun to realize you're slipping and need help.) I finally got a job.
As I am writing, I am very grateful for this chanche I get and what was a "Temporarly job for only 3 weeks" already goes on for 2 months.
I am replacing a person who has problems with his back and I jumped in to help out. It brings money back in my bankaccount and more sability in my sanity.
Trust me, five months without work, playing games looking for a job and get only "You are a great guy but we have/need someone with a higher education" can show cracks in the happy Fhant you all know.
Also, I am working for a convention now, as the manager of the gameroom. It's fun but sucks up time. At least I am being told I'm doing a good job and I even go in cosplay as a sort of puppet ring master combination.

Anyhow before I have to get back to work. I am okay now and I enjoy life again.
[Signature space. $10]

demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:47 am

I'm happy that you have a job, Fhant and liking it as well. I hope for your continued success and a good life :)
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya

Artifex

Post by Artifex » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Congratulation on your new job, Fhant! That's great! It's good to hear things are getting better. Keep it up! Ganbatte!

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers

bob-omb

Post by bob-omb » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:29 am

Just thought I'd relive the past for a moment and disappear once again. Nostalgia time means no sleep.

Artifex

Post by Artifex » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:07 pm

After some haphazard and last minute planning, I managed to go to Otakon up in Baltimore this past weekend with some friends! :D It is the first anime convention (or any kind of convention, for that matter) I have ever gone to, and I'm really glad I could go. I think one of my favorite things about the convention was that you could even have fun by just walking around and looking at all the great cosplays. :lol:

RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:05 pm

Waaah! Today was suuuuuuuper eventful! >u<
First day of the biggest anime/manga/japanese culture festival in my country and it was sooo fun!
I now have a Dreamy Alpacasso plush and...and...and....
AGH!
won first place in the art contest in the category for artists over 18! i was so not expecting it ; v ;
and a hungarian mangaka gave me a sheet of moon screentones as a gift and I'm invited to his screentone lecture for advanced artists tomorrow! >u< *runs in circles*
i spent so much money on things, i'll have to live the next week on home-made sandwiches XD
i regret nothing!
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
  • ImageImageImageImage

Merun

Post by Merun » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:04 pm

I sure would like to get some drawing lesson.

Anyway, I guess most people don't know, but when I joined Shuu, I was in highschool. Yesterday, I just had my final presentation at college. Today I finished my internship. I have to wait for the result, but considering what was told to me yesterday, there is a high chance that from now on, I'm an engineer ;)
Merun @ Twitter

Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Merun wrote:Anyway, I guess most people don't know, but when I joined Shuu, I was in highschool. Yesterday, I just had my final presentation at college. Today I finished my internship. I have to wait for the result, but considering what was told to me yesterday, there is a high chance that from now on, I'm an engineer ;)
I'm sorry for just replying to this now...anyway, congratulations Romain! ^.^ I'm so happy for you my dear! I know you worked hard and you were very dedicated to your schooling and internship. I believe I remember when you first started your internship...that seems like a long time ago. I'm sure the result you get back is perfect (do you know yet?). So again, congrats Mr. Engineer! 8D *big huggle snuggle* <3
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.

Merun

Post by Merun » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:46 am

I think the internship you are referring to is the one I did last year and finished last year. I just had a new one this year, of 4 months.

I don't know the results, but the jury did say something like : "In your future engineer life…", which means usually, success!
Also had a job interview yesterday, did pretty well I guess, especially on the technical part.
Merun @ Twitter

Aizawa

Post by Aizawa » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:17 pm

It's been awhile since I posted in this thread mostly because I have a good friend I can talk to here about my woes instead, but I am pretty pissed off today so why not?

Well, a year or so ago, some of you know I crashed my car, and finally bought a new one after saving up. Well the engine shot out and died yesterday, and I am off of work for the next two weeks on Doctor orders, but my wife Meg had to go, so I agreed to clean and take care of Mason. So my boss calls me and needs me in for an emergency meeting, so I hop on the city bus at 6 AM with a sick baby bundled up and didn't sleep good the night before so I can take care of him. So when Mason is asleep, I doze off and find out someone got in my bag sitting next to me and stole my laptop, wireless mouse, and phone case, and even my old pair of snake bites. Gross. [I took them out because I don't sleep with them on.] Bus driver says there is nothing he can do, and I'm pretty mad I have to spend my next check on a new computer. The iPhone case isn't a big deal, and I put a new pair of snake bites in my lower lip so they don't close, but that was a really expensive laptop. I have a netbook but it barely runs, I'd say it's better for things like this, but not my job. I work two different jobs and I can't believe I wasn't so aware of my surroundings. Anyway, it's getting cold, stay warm everyone.