How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

yuna wrote:Well, it is officially happening right now. We have to be out of our house by July 3rd. We held on to it for as long as we could. So, no more shuu for me for awhile, we have to pack up our entire house in a month and find a place to live. Wish us luck! Bye everyone, I don't know when I'll be back, but I'll try to come to shuu whenever I can. Sayonara!

Good luck Yuna. Shuushuu will be waiting for you.
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Good luck, yuna! :3
私は悪魔です。
yuna

Post by yuna »

Thanks Eva, thanks Yatchy xD

I'm back after a LONG, perilous battle that comes with hunting for a place to rent; successl! (I hope) xD

We found a place that is across the street from the beach. We really want it too, the only problem is the place is on the market for two more weeks. D: If it doesn't sell, we got it! If it does, we're screwed. So pray we get it! I think I can still be active for a little bit longer. I don't know if I'll have internet at our new place...so let's hope I do.
yuna

Post by yuna »

yuna wrote:Thanks Eva, thanks Yatchy xD

I'm back after a LONG, perilous battle that comes with hunting for a place to rent; successl! (I hope) xD

We found a place that is across the street from the beach. We really want it too, the only problem is the place is on the market for two more weeks. D: If it doesn't sell, we got it! If it does, we're screwed. So pray we get it! I think I can still be active for a little bit longer. I don't know if I'll have internet at our new place...so let's hope I do.
Okay, bad news, I don't want to worry anyone, so I just wanted to give you guys a heads-up. I MAY have a kidney infection, meaning I'll be visiting the hospital soon if my symptoms don't get better. So don't freak! I'll be in good hands. I am a little scared since I've never been hospitalized for anything, so some prayers would be appreciated. Thanks <3 I love you guys <3
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Noooo ;w;

I hope it all turns out well, yuna. <3
And at the very least, you only need one. :D
私は悪魔です。
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Oh it's not that bad in the hospital. You can call it my home. It smells of fresh medicine... mainly. The food can be good or bad, depending on the hospital. Sucks to take a shower there. Especially with a broken bone.
yuna

Post by yuna »

:) Thanks Yatchy, I will try to remain positive, I just hope the infection doesn't spread.
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

DDDDDDDDD: Oh! Oh, that sounds scary! I am so freakin' scared of hospitals!
I'm sure everything will be okay, yuna!
you did say "may have"
does that mean you also may NOT have it? I do hope so! :c
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
yuna

Post by yuna »

RockRabbit wrote:DDDDDDDDD: Oh! Oh, that sounds scary! I am so freakin' scared of hospitals!
I'm sure everything will be okay, yuna!
you did say "may have"
does that mean you also may NOT have it? I do hope so! :c
Yes, I may NOT have one, but I'm pretty sure I do cause I'm very light-headed and have lower back pain. (From taking Anatomy and a few nursing classes, I know where the kidneys are.) So just your thoughts and prayers for me is all I ask for. <3
Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

I know I already said this to you through text Ashley, but again, I wish you all the best. *hugs* I know it will be okay. Hopefully you will just have to take some antibiotics and not have to be hospitalized. I'm sure it's not too serious.
I'm just glad your aware of the situation and seeing a doctor about it.

Your in my thoughts sweetie. ^^ I will say a prayer for you. Stay strong lovey! <3 I'm here for you!
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
yuna

Post by yuna »

Hopeful_Encounter wrote:I know I already said this to you through text Ashley, but again, I wish you all the best. *hugs* I know it will be okay. Hopefully you will just have to take some antibiotics and not have to be hospitalized. I'm sure it's not too serious.
I'm just glad your aware of the situation and seeing a doctor about it.

Your in my thoughts sweetie. ^^ I will say a prayer for you. Stay strong lovey! <3 I'm here for you!
Aww thank you so much honey-pie! I hope you're right; I hope I won't be hospitalized. I'm not sure when I'll be able to see a doctor either. D:
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

yuna wrote:
yuna wrote:Thanks Eva, thanks Yatchy xD

Okay, bad news, I don't want to worry anyone, so I just wanted to give you guys a heads-up. I MAY have a kidney infection, meaning I'll be visiting the hospital soon if my symptoms don't get better. So don't freak! I'll be in good hands. I am a little scared since I've never been hospitalized for anything, so some prayers would be appreciated. Thanks <3 I love you guys <3
Ohh, I'm sorry to hear that... that happened to a friend of mine two months ago and now he's fine... So don't worry, trust the medics and all will be fine. It's kinda scary, but if you are in good hands and receive the proper treatment it's not really dangerous. :)
yuna

Post by yuna »

Hey guys, here's an update for all of you that care. I took some antibiotics over the weekend and now am feeling a lot better. My back hurts a bit more than I would like, and my nose is running like crazy, but it's a lot better than I was feeling before. I was in a lot of pain, had a fever, and couldn't walk very well. Anyways, all that matters is that I know I'm gonna be okay! ^-^ Just in time too, tomorrow's my birthday. ^^

Thank you for all your kind thoughts and prayers! <3333
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

I'm glad to hear that, and happy birthay! :)
yuna

Post by yuna »

We got the condo at the beach! ^O^ Huzzzaaaah! We are moving a lot of stuff this weekend! busy busy!