How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Hopeful_Encounter

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

How exciting Aizawa! I wish you and your wife all the happiness in the world! May you have healthy babies. I hope your wife starts to feel a bit better. I have never had a child myself, but a couple of my family members and some close friends have, so I understand that this can be an emotional time. Just be supportive, loving, and caring to your wife at all times through her pregnancy, which I know you're doing already. ^_^ It makes me smile to know just how excited you are. That's truly lovely.

Best of luck to you and your wife friend! Take care.
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
Merun

Post by Merun »

Did I read "selling" and "doujin" in the same sentence? :D Oh well, I'm already ruined with C81. Congratulation for the baby ^^. ( I should first find a girlfriend before thinking of these little cute thing xD )

Semester is soon ending. So far so good. First exam of the semester was a catastrophe lol, but with the others, it had little effect on my grades in general :3

Next week is the last week with the last few exams. I also have to show my robotic project. It's a small robot on wheel which hopefully, tomorrow, will be able to detect a soda can and pick it, and that's just using an IR distance sensor.
Merun @ Twitter
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

My day is going well. I'm just chilling like a villain. I can't wait till the last day of Feburary because I'm starting school again! Woot, I'm going for Pharmacy Tech because I'm good at memorizing and pronouncing drug names. I'm kind of nervous, though. I'll be the youngest student in the class and I have an anxiety disorder, so I hope it won't mess me up from going to school.
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Best of luck to you and your wifey, Aizawa~! Those two will be little balls of energy from what they show so far :}

demon turtle, I'm sure you'll be okay ^u^
I don't have an anxiety disorder, but I also get scared of new places and new people~ It's only natural! Don't let it get the best of you c:
Good luck~!

Ah! I have some exciting news...and some news that aren't actually related to me, still~

Some of you might remember me talking about this one person I have a crush on. After a while I confessed to him, but he didn't reply. Well, not immediately... About a week or two later I was having a bad day and pretty much everything was pissing me off, especially him... That is, until he told me he has feelings for me too, which pretty much made me so happy I started crying and he yelled at me for it xD;
I was going to visit him next month, but then he said he'll be dropping out of uni by the end of the month, because he can't pay the second semester tax and I'm not really sure what will happen next. He said this is most probably the end of his studying, because he doesn't want to start from year one again (he's in his third year now). I really wish I could help him somehow... but sadly I can't do anything at this point. If I started my job a month earlier, I would have had money now and could have given him a push or something, but now... :///
He said he might come to Sofia (capital of Bulgaria, biggest city aaaaaaand the place I am atm) to look for a job, since he won't be able to find one in his hometown for sure. And as much as that makes me happy that he will be close to me and I'll get to see him everyday, I really wish he'd actually finish his studies first :c

Oh, yeah. I have a job now. Since yesterday. Hotel receptionist, like my old job... only I'll be payed better.. lol OmO
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Hopeful_Encounter

@demon_turtle:
Wow pharmacy tech! That's pretty impressive! ^^ I wish you the best of luck!
Also, I'm a sufferer of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, so I understand what your going through in terms of anxiety. OCD started for me when I was about 15 years old and I struggled for a long time with depression and anxiety. I still have my days of course, but I have better control of it now thankfully (thanks to my psychologist and psychiatrist and family/friends. ^^). So please just know that if you ever need someone to talk to, please feel free to send me a message. You will do just fine though and instead of worrying, be proud of yourself for you are obviously very intelligent and talented. February is not even here yet, so just take a day at a time. Don't let your anxiety rule over you. *hugs* Stay strong and positive! ^_^ You're not alone.

@Rabbit-chan:
Aw, Rabbit-chan! That's such wonderful news! I'm so happy that you confessed to him! ^^ That's such a brave thing to do. Also to know that he accepts your feelings and is returning his own to you is such a wonderful thing. I hope you two continue to grow together and develop a strong, heartwarming relationship. Congrats. ^^

I'm sorry though he will not be able to finish his studies. Hm that's too bad. College is so expensive. I hope that someday he will be able to continue. I also hope that he will be able to find a good job. That's sweet of you to want to help him out, but lending anyone money is a risky thing (even those you feel close to). So perhaps you not starting your job earlier is for the best. Perhaps something will be worked out anyway in the end. I wish him luck.

Oh and congrats on getting a job)! ^_^ A hotel receptionist? I'm sure you do a great job at that, since you're very friendly and kind. I wish you luck dear! Take care! ^^ *hugs* <3
Merun

Post by Merun »

Yesterday I had my first interview of my life for an internship in Java development. Spent 1 and half an hour being asked question and test. And today, I got the result. I'm accepted \o/.
Merun @ Twitter
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

Merun wrote:Yesterday I had my first interview of my life for an internship in Java development. Spent 1 and half an hour being asked question and test. And today, I got the result. I'm accepted \o/.
I'm really sorry. Remeber that we all love you and suicide is not an option.
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

Thanks for the nice comments, rockrabbit and hopeful_encounter. I'll keep what you said in mind :D Rockrabbit, I do understand what you're saying about helping him and that's really nice, but I do agree with hopeful_encounter on the money issue. Well done, Merun, but what exactly is Java development?
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Merun

Post by Merun »

demon_turtle1028 wrote:Thanks for the nice comments, rockrabbit and hopeful_encounter. I'll keep what you said in mind :D Rockrabbit, I do understand what you're saying about helping him and that's really nice, but I do agree with hopeful_encounter on the money issue. Well done, Merun, but what exactly is Java development?

Java is a programming language. Right now if you want to get on the IT market, it's either knowing Java or C#, to the greatest dismay of several developer.
Merun @ Twitter
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Maybe I would agree on what you're saying about lending money, if it weren't for the fact I know the person for almost 5 years now and I am sure he will eventually return them.
Plus, I myself have been in need of money before and friends have given me a hand when I was in need; people who only know me for a while. I have been correct to them and returned the money; Friendship is based on mutual trust and we have all shown to eachother we can trust the other person :} It's the kind of people I befriend *grins*

Well, it's not like I can help out at the moment, anyways, so all this above is absolutely pointless, I guess :D

[edit]
THERE IS SO MUCH SNOW OUTSIDE! DDDDDDD;
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Hopeful_Encounter

Oh yes, I know. Lending money to someone is a personal option. I was just stating my opinion about it. ;)
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

RockRabbit wrote:THERE IS SO MUCH SNOW OUTSIDE! DDDDDDD;
It's sunny outside and ... I have no snow. The day before the day before yesterday, it was snowing. Not that much really. And the day before that it was snowing. And the day before yesterday, it snowed. But yesterday it rained. And today it's just the right temperature for a winter season in Timisoara.... as it always was and still is, less snow and more nice weather.
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

Merun wrote:
demon_turtle1028 wrote:Thanks for the nice comments, rockrabbit and hopeful_encounter. I'll keep what you said in mind :D Rockrabbit, I do understand what you're saying about helping him and that's really nice, but I do agree with hopeful_encounter on the money issue. Well done, Merun, but what exactly is Java development?

Java is a programming language. Right now if you want to get on the IT market, it's either knowing Java or C#, to the greatest dismay of several developer.
Choose your poison Merun.
Java: "THIS PROGRAM IS A LAGGY PIECE OF CRAP! DO ANY MORE THAN ONE THING AT A TIME IT HANGS LIKE A WITCH HUNTER AND FREEZES UP LIKE THE MOON'S BACKSIDE! DID THE PROGRAMMER USE PROFESSOR XAVIER'S SUPERCOMPUTER AS A BENCHMARK!?"
C#: "THIS THING WONT RUN ON A MAC OR LINUX!! DOESN'T THE PROGRAMMER KNOW THAT HE HAS TO CATER TO EVERY HIPSTER THAT USES LINUX CLONE #26837 TO GET ANYWHERE IN THIS INDUSTRY!? IT TOOK ME TOO LONG TO SET UP WINE AND A VIRTUAL MACHINE AND IT'S IN SO MANY LAYERS I CAN HEAR XZIBIT LAUGHING AT ME!"
Learn the tricks to make Java run silky smooth, everyone will love you for it.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

Quenlin wrote:Learn the tricks to make Java run silky smooth, everyone will love you for it.
I'll take that as irony. I mean, there is absolutely no way java can run smoothly in any system. I've seen IBM mainframes crashing because some 'butt-aperture' wanted a java application in them...

Java was designed to run on every known sistem. It's just a solution when you need a small app or thing ran in different systems, and it works for it (CGoban, calcube timer and things like those). Nothing else. People is overusing java for everything when for the major part of the projects they can use any other and finish with a neat application instead of a laggy, innefficient, ugly and resource consuming pile of filth.

(Sorry about the rant, but every time I hear 'Do this in Java' my blood starts boiling)
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

If someone tells me to program something in Java to make it work on Mac or Linux, I often respond with "HIIIIIIPSTEEEEEEEEEEER!!"

PS, this batch file makes Minecraft run damn smooth: http://pastebin.com/UU7g8sZ0
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis