How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Smithy

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Smithy »

Aoch, really sorry to hear that Ran. Hope you find another job. Hang in there!
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

That's really bad Ran, I hope you find a new job soon enough! And we'll keep the loli's for you behind ^_^ b
[Signature space. $10]
kawaii-star

Post by kawaii-star »

Losing jobs suck...and it sucks even more if it takes forever trying to get a new one. :cry:
Merun

Post by Merun »

ouch... that's suck. I hope you can find a new one soon.
Merun @ Twitter
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

>.> Oh my, that's brutal Ran. Sorry to hear it, and good luck finding a new job.

As for me, you may have noticed that I've been MIA for the past week or so. Well, I've been quite busy with the move to the new house first and foremost. Unpacking, moving stuff up and down stairs *shakes fist at heavy furniture and appliances*, so forth. But anyway, AT&T is taking their sweet time getting my DSL hooked up, so right now I'm pretty much only on because I'm leeching from a random neighbor. (See http://xkcd.com/466/ And make sure to check out the tooltip on that one because it's 100% accurate for me ^w^d ) Hopefully I'll be fully up and running on Friday.

Also on top of that I started my new job on Monday. Technically I'm a DBA (that's my title anyway), but thus far I've mostly been just taking up space. The red tape is particularly heavy, so right now I don't even have an account to log onto the domain to do some of my required online training and so forth, so most of the time I've either been reading documentation and staring at the wall. I should also mention that because we're in a transition phase, space is limited and I don't yet have a permanent desk either, so I've been playing musical chairs to find desks of people who aren't here so I can stare at the desk undisturbed. ^^;

I've come to find out that on top of my DBA duties, I will also need to get Security+ certified. And here I thought I was done studying against my will... ^^; Though at least my supervisor was able to print off some study materials so I'd have something to read.
Ran

Post by Ran »

I'm a little sick today so I'll probably only go to one or two of my classes.

I miss you guys on MSN. :(
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

We miss you too Ran. Even though I'm not online all the time like I use to...

Anyhoo... Fhant is in his last week of his work where he has to get up early. That will probably mean that he's going to annoy you on MSN again...that is... IF he watched the batch of anime he got from someone...
Some to mention:

True Tears
Tenga Toppen Gurren Lagann
Boccano!
Penguin Musume Heart
Toradora!
Noir (I've forgotten who almost forced me to watch this)
And some more I've forgotten...Anyhoo...I'm almost back as your target of mean jokes and laughs...
[Signature space. $10]
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

Pretty bad since a few minutes ago. Warning: Anti-religious ranting up ahead. Read at your own descrition.

"All gay and lesbian people can go burn in hell!" was the statement on a dutch anime forum.

(Excuse me for using caps)

F*CK YOU MISTER!

I still can't believe that people are actually going on about this crap! It's in a person's own right to choose whether they like someone of the same sex, isn't it? Should are lives be dictated by something that's written in a book?! NO! NOT AT ALL, YOU MORON!

If your religion doesn't accept us, FINE! But don't you dare discriminate us!

*rages*
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
boele

Post by boele »

aa.. that stupid crap.
still people b*tching about that.
well it always is a duscussion in holland so.

i never mind those people.
even around me i don't care one bit.

but i have one question for you kage.
you said:
Kagemaru wrote:If your religion doesn't accept us, FINE! But don't you dare discriminate us!
so with us.
does that mean you are gay.

just a question
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

boele wrote:does that mean you are gay.

just a question
Kage is Bisexual.

And annoys the crap out of me that people can't leave other people be wether race, sexual standings or whatever. Those people can burn in hell first...
[Signature space. $10]
Valea

Post by Valea »

I know how you feel Kagemaru. You should feel sorry for people like that, though. They're so closed-minded. Hating people for their sexuality is just as stupid as hating people for the color of their skin.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

boele wrote:does that mean you are gay.
just a question
Who cares? I never once thought about the gender or sexual preference of shuushuu people, as long as they're happy, that's what matters.

Alas indeed Kage, the world is filled with stupid and closed-minded people. Though, as much as it's your or anyone else's right to have your own sexual preference, belief,... it's also people's right to have such opinions, even if they're moronic. Part of freedom and democracy's strentgh in that sense is also its weakness.
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

@boele: Yup, I am. Well, bisexual, really. And I don't mind one bit. <3

@Fhant: Now now, I'm not saying that. I mean, sure, they could keep they're opinion to themselves if they know it's going to encourage discussion, but I'm not going to wish anything happening to them.

@Valea: Precisely what I was thinking. Thanks for your kind words.

@Smithy: I know, I know. I didn't mean to obstruct them in giving their opinion, it's just that...*sigh* It would all be so much easier if everyone just...accepted each other. Y'know. Ideal world and such.

The most aggrivating thing of all is that the person I spoke about tried to force us to believe that we were "evil" and all that. I mean, what are we doing wrong? Pointless to wonder about though, I doubt it that she'll listen to anything I have to ask anymore. I wonder why. XD

Thanks everyone. ^_^
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Kagemaru wrote:The most aggrivating thing of all is that the person I spoke about tried to force us to believe that we were "evil" and all that. I mean, what are we doing wrong? Pointless to wonder about though, I doubt it that she'll listen to anything I have to ask anymore. I wonder why. XD
You? Evil? Even when you're planning to put me in a skirt, there's not a speck of evil I can see...

But Bi sexual an gay people are evil? HAH! I think the most evil (Or dumb how ever you see it) people are the ones that believe that such people are evil. Now I'm not bashing ones faith or beliefs in the ground but thinking so narrow-minded is just plain dumb..

Btw Kage, is that the most "Popular" Dutch anime magazine forum? If so, I've done a good job not joining...
[Signature space. $10]
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

I see the world as better (but not that much) place now that my first part of C75 goods have arrived.

1 auction via SMJ for a set of Seinarukana dakimakura covers featuring Katima and Narukana; Each bax came with a "pillow talk CD" (drama CD) with some cute (nothing ecchi!!) drama scene where each girl decides to hold you company at night and falls asleep next to you in your bed ^^

Pictures:
http://home.scarlet.be/~ng054730/c75_p1_unpacked1.jpg
http://home.scarlet.be/~ng054730/c75_p1_unpacked2.jpg
http://home.scarlet.be/~ng054730/c75_p1_goods1.jpg
http://home.scarlet.be/~ng054730/c75_p1_goods2.jpg
http://home.scarlet.be/~ng054730/c75_p1_goods3.jpg
http://home.scarlet.be/~ng054730/c75_p1_goods4.jpg
http://home.scarlet.be/~ng054730/c75_p1_goods5.jpg
Last edited by shawurai on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.