How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Sorry to hear that canis, especially after you put in extra work. Don't give up though, French is hard but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it!

Voullez-vous que je vous donne des cours particuliers ma chérie... toi et moi... nous deux... ohohohohoho!
Merun

Post by Merun »

Yeah we can help you ^^

Je peux aussi le faire tout en gardant le cours SFW xD
Merun @ Twitter
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Sinon... on le fait à nous trois... encore plus de plaisir.
Kairi-chan

Post by Kairi-chan »

:cry: I'm new...;~; And...my day is going badly because...
I'm confused on how to post things and...go onto the board...although I've read all the rules...T^T
But really...I was just hoping to say hello to everyone but...I think...
Nobody likes new people.....
I tried to introduce myself on the General member introduction thread...
But...I don't think anyone is really interested...^_^
Anywho that's okay...^-^
I hope everyone else's day has been wonderful~! : D
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Don't worry about it too much it's just your 2nd post in the forum. I've been around for more than a year now, but I don't have much time to post on the board or the forum much. However it is still an enjoyable place to visit and read about the more random hear about at work :)
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
Kairi-chan

Post by Kairi-chan »

:lol: :lol: You're right...^-^ And that's true...>.<
It was just that I would see other people getting really warm welcomes~! XD
I was being selfish...^_^'
*bows*
But thank you~! : D Oooh...well I hope you get more free time in the future...*huggles*
:)
But it is~! It look and sounds so wonderful~! I guess I just need to get settled in...^-^
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

*glomps Kairi-chan* Sorry! I've been on campus all day... ^^;

Anyway, my day was pretty plain, but next week will be very painful... I've got a quiz and a test next Tuesday (well, guaranteed one quiz, probably two), an assignment due in the first class, a group project due in the second, and another group project (from the "probably" quiz class") due on Thursday. @_@
canis

Post by canis »

Smithy wrote:Sinon... on le fait à nous trois... encore plus de plaisir.
Lol, stuff like that I understand just fine. XD
Maybe our next french test is about seducing people on a threesome. :P

Well, I guess listening comprehension is the hardest thing in every language especially in one like french where they write 2 or 3 times more letters than they pronounce. So since the next test is only in written form I might have a chance. ^^

But at least my day got better yesterday: After I posted, I went to my anime club and I brought sushi that I made myself and everyone loved it! :O It was only my second time ever making sushi and it really seemed to have tasted very good. ^^
So that cheered me up, that even if I fail french, I can make good sushi!
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Aarght. I was really happy when I left work and got to my usual store where I buy manga and anime from in Brussels. There was a 20 % discount on all manga articles. But on the way back there was so much traffic I took a detour and got kind of lost around the Wetstraat. I ended up somewhere with no traffic at all but there were so much confusing signalization boards that I ended up taking a one-way street behind behind "het vlaamse parlement". And I was so damn lucky that there even was a cop standing there to write down my license plate while I slowly drove by him :cry:

Now I'll just have to wait a few days to see how much my 20% discount is going to cost me... :cry:
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
Kairi-chan

Post by Kairi-chan »

Konbanwa`!
That's okay~! =^-^= Awwh...>.< Thank you very much~! *huggles*
But I hope you all do well on your tests and get your problems solved....>.<
Ouchies...
^-^d
<333 Good luck~! : D I hope your days have been well today~! -^0^-
0okami

Post by 0okami »

Work:
Stressful but it could be worst. Being the only salary man in my area can be bothersome. No one cares what it means and they take everything so lightly leaving it all to me. grrr. Needless to say I set mgt restructuring is in effect. I hate being the mean guy but i hate being walked all over too. hmm...

personal:
glad to have shuushuu around. After dealing with the many faces of mean rude people, its nice to see cuteness and love love exists somewhere deep within everyone.
~0okami.
msn: ookami.digital @ gmail.com

canis

Post by canis »

I already posted this into the RPG section but I also want to let the non-RPG people know that I might be absent for awhile soon. I'm changing internet providers and it seems that my letter of quitting the old provider to the END of November was interpreted into the 5th November. o_O So starting tomorrow I might be without internet and I don't know how long it will take the new provider to start service.
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

I'm stiring so calm on the computer then a shadow pass in my side,I look...nothing...so he pass again but in the other side so...."GAAAAHHHHHH!" and what I see?!A butterfly!!!Reon-san is trying to talk with me!! XD
boele

Post by boele »

this weekend was my relaxing.. just relaxing and doing nothing..
well that was i wanna say but it was busy like hell...
but i got some free time to watch spirited away on tv..
the very first time a japanse animatie movie on normal dutch tv..
oke sometimes little things on MTV..
and the movie got 5 stars out of 5 :D
and i loved the movie.. al the weird creatures and other things.
~Marx~

Post by ~Marx~ »

My weekend was boring as shi- Played games I have played for like a thousand times before.
At least some Red vs Blue cheered me up :D
Oh yeah and it was snowing all day yesterday :o