How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
MBF

Post by MBF »

I see that myu is in the mod's color so congrats are in order apparently.

As for me...bored at work.
Feel Free to add me to MSN, but leave your E-Shuu^2 SN on so I know who you are.
canis

Post by canis »

Watanuki wrote:My parents decided to stop my college tuition. I was gonna work part time and pay it myself.

Then they decided that I would also need to leave the house by the end of July, so now I need to find a job, save money, find an apartment, pay first/last month of rent, lease a car, pay car insurance, pay my gas bills, pay my food bills, invest in RRSP, learn how to do my own taxes, and cancel my college classes because I simply don't have the time or money to think about education.

sucks, huh?

the best news that I've heard in the last few weeks involve my friend and junior high computer teacher recommending a job position at the place they work at...an all girl's private school.

ahh, my life is a comedy.
That really sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. :(
In my country the goverment always supports students so that they can even study when their parents are against it. I wish you lived here.

I wish you best luck to somehow manage and even if you might get somewhat delayed you will be able to finish your education.
Terra_Valentine

Post by Terra_Valentine »

I'm sorry Watanuki-san, I wish the best of luck for you, I'm sure it'll work out ok.
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Aoch, that sucks Watanuki, I hope you're able to work everything out ok.

Had my first part of final today -dictation & listening- I'm confident I got full score (at least a high one). Hopefully written and oral will go as well.
choco choco

Post by choco choco »

Today I've made a course about first aid. It has been 7 hours long... =__=
Terra_Valentine

Post by Terra_Valentine »

Today I am looking forward to meeting my boyfriend's parents (So nervous~desu...)

Then I am going to hang out with my friends at the Iron Kingdoms game we hold every Saturday. I <3 that game so much.

I hope everyone has a nice day today though. ^_^
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
Tavernknight

Post by Tavernknight »

Cleaned up the house some, took my son to see his grand parents. Played some WOW and fought in Arathi basin a couple of times. Gonna go out with the wife tonight. Can't wait for tomorrow cause Im gonna start a D20 Conan game.
Ecchi Knight of ShuuShuu.
Itsumo

Post by Itsumo »

I just came back from one of my friend's parties. We all dressed up and I was Link and my friend, Tim, was Princess Peach. We were the only non-dark characters there. .__. But then this guy who looked a lot like Link IRL said he's make me a real sword and shield for me for free when he usually makes them cost a lot. I was so happy! ^.^
Then I got home and chores had piled up...Dx
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Seriously, my procrastinator habits are becoming a pain, but I can't help them. I have a project due on Thursday. I thought it'd be very hard and such, but after taking a good look at the text, I've noticed it's not that hard. But I got stuck in an example, and now I have no real motivation to continue, making plans for tomorrow, and then for the other day... I need to seriously stop.
canis

Post by canis »

I'm so clumsy. T___T

While my bf should be sitting in the plane to come here I wanted to clean up the bathroom abit more so that everything looks really neat when he comes.

Kids, don't be as stupid as me and do it barefooted, you will slip.
I talk from (15 minutes old) experience.
T____T I guess i was lucky to land on my butt and to not hit my head on the wash basin that was only one step behind me... Oh the pain... T__T I first thought something was broken and crawled to my matress (in my little appartement it's not that far from my bathroom to my sleeping place).

But fortunately I could still move everything. It just hurts to walk, and to do anything.

One day I need to hire a maid. Too dangerous for a clumsy person like me to clean herself. >_>
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Server at work still not fixed. Verdict: Motherboad, CPU and some of the Drives are dead.

Got home at 14.00 today. I hope it gets fixed soon since I'll have to catch up with the lost work eventually.
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

school soon....finals all due on this friday too :/
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

One day more of school u.u'
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Had my written Japanese final today and it went very well! :D
Tavernknight

Post by Tavernknight »

I hate Moondays. Weekend is over and time to go back to work.
Ecchi Knight of ShuuShuu.