How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Siena Cruz

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Siena Cruz »

Omg that's so cute! I wanna cuddle him so bad.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Thanks! Milo is a cuddle-er. My other kitty not so much. I bought them matching Halloween sweaters. XD I'm going to make a post around Halloween to show you guys. I get reaaaaal festive around Halloween because it's my favorite holiday, and my kitties are no exception. >]
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Siena Cruz

Post by Siena Cruz »

Awesome! I'm looking forward to that.
Fawn

Post by Fawn »

i use shuu on my ipad so this isn't as long as i want it to be...

but im so shook about stan lee's death. it feels weird mourning someone you never met but hes one of my biggest inspirations. yes, im a huge nerd when it comes to his work...

thanks for making my childhood so much better, you talented soul, you. thanks for all the artistic inspiration you gave me. im...going to keep doing my best with my artwork, even if i have a hard time with it more often than not.

ive been going through a lot as of late. ill keep taking the punches tho. because i love my life regardless of the bumps and i love myself to.

rest in peace, Stan Lee. your work will live on through millions of hearts. we are all fans of "nerd culture". im sure most of you have heard his name. im so grateful this man has shared his ideas and talent with the world.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I was in shock, too. I know he was really old and stuff but it caught me off gaurd. Beautiful dedication, Fawn.
Fawn

Post by Fawn »

How do you talk about someone you never talked to before? lmao.

is it because i'm pretty? is it because i'm confident? i have no idea, but i'm over the hate. i've been through a lot online in the last year. it gets draining.
Last edited by Fawn on Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Sorry to hear you're still having issues. You know I have your back, though.

Biba

Post by Biba »

I don't know what happened, but I have learned over the years that people who bully or talk behind others' backs (even worse because they don't even dare to live up to the fact that they're mean) usually just feel bad about themselves. But rather than building themselves up and becoming better people, all they know is to bring others down. I never understood this, because it just makes them seem petty and even smaller, but I don't understand people I guess. They aren't worth your time and effort though. Just live your own life in the way you're happy with and let them struggle having nothing better to do than watch what others do all the time. It isn't going to get them anywhere and you can move on in your life.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

^ Based and redpilled.
Fawn

Post by Fawn »

oh, i know the issue this person has is a jealousy and insecurity one. pfffahaha. i think im disgusted because their behavior just gets enabled and people just listen to them. for now on if someone says something someone double check that info before blindly following someone's word
its not my fault me and my friends make people insecure. we are just ourselves. but dont go spreading our personal medical issues around, especially when it can harm our reputation. and dont twist words and make up lies. soooo much self hate.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Now that this was fully and properly brought to my attention, under no circumstances is dragging someone else down with irrelevant and personal information, rather directly or spread, is okay. Malicious intent isn't welcomed here.

You can take legal action against being doxxed, y'know. You really have been dealing with this for too long.
Fawn

Post by Fawn »

sorry but i dont want to tell my friends because i dont want them to be like "ewww you dont brush your teeth" but my wisdom teeth at the top is killing me and i have to get them pulled tuesday and im very very scared. :( :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

??? Getting your wisdom teeth removed rarely has to do with hygiene -in fact most people I know got theirs removed just as a precaution. Jesus Christ. I had to get all of mine removed because my mouth was crowded and it caused them to come in impacted and painfully.

So I can tell you from my own experience it isn't as bad you make yourself believe it will be. I am terrified of dentists, but manage to make my yearly check-ups anyways. I told mine to-the-point I had severe anxiety about the entire ordeal, and he agreed to have me put under which required a secondary appointment and lots of paperwork. So I would first see if that is an option for you. The second round of oral surgery, I couldn't be put under and that made me pretty upset, and I told my dentist that and he prescribed me Valium to take the night before and the morning of. Which I wound up not even taking since I am prescribed Xanax anyways for my anxiety disorders. You can also ask for gas. It isn't as bad as everyone makes it sound, to be honest.

They also numb your mouth up before on top of everything else. You will probably feel pressure but that's it. If you do feel pain, you need to let them know assuming you're awake for it. TLDR be honest about your concerns and discomfort to your dentist.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I have a job interview tomorrow as a security receptionist; really hoping I get it because it pays better and I don't enjoy doing EMS dispatching. I guess I'm nervous, but if I get the job a lot will change for the better.
Siena Cruz

Post by Siena Cruz »

I hope it goes well for you, best of luck!