How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
AngelLily

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by AngelLily »

I swear I try ;_; Like I said, it's not like I'm deliberately trying to get myself sick, I'm really not. Maybe I'm having anxiety attacks again and because I'm on medication, it doesn't hurt, but I lose appetite anyway. It should go away soon, hopefully...

Meanwhile, twitter is off >_< I need to spam! *kicks it!!*
Chou99

Post by Chou99 »

Like usual day . Hunting some yaoi doujin *cough* *cough* . lolwut yaoi is like heroin ,Can't keep away ! >//>
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Internship is pretty much over~

Well, I don't have to attend anymore. Not even if I wanted to, because my vacation ends this week. And the principal signed all my papers~ ^o^ So all I need to do is fill in boring reports now. Oh the joy.

Also, going back to the office on Wednesday... That means I won't be able to spam the board anymore. *sob* Try not to miss it too much!

...You can pretend you mind! Any minute now! >_<
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

I mind, I mind! :D
私は悪魔です。
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

We're going to miss Lily again!! Can't you get yourself a mobile phone iwth internet acess so you can "text" (Read: Actually be on shuu) people?
[Signature space. $10]
Isoroku22

Post by Isoroku22 »

Just moments ago came back from cinema. We went to see 'My Name Is Khan' as a rare, family event. Well I felt it was rather strange considering parent going to cinema with their childern that both are above 23. <.<
Well the movie itself wasn't excellent, but it was good enough and I enjoyed myself, despite ending being disappointing. After watching I'm even more glad to be atheist.
Chou99

Post by Chou99 »

I'm so happy today that I passed my exam,yokkata~ altough the result is not that good as expected,I glad I'm not re-exam >//< . Lol,miracle happened ,I got perfect score at accountancy but in fact if test or quiz I never got good score :P
Nana-chan

Post by Nana-chan »

One word: STRESSSSS and RAAAAAAAGE
I have been interning at a hospital where I go to work for 6 hours for two days. My legs are usually killing me and I am tired when I get home. I don't get home till around 6:30pm so I just come home shower,eat, and do homework. Then pass out. This week on top of that I decided to work the polls for some money. Meaning I was there from 6am - 8pm. I was tired after that. (actually that wasn't so bad as I thought it was going to be) Then I have a project due this week, where we had the option to work in partners. I was actually just planning to go at it alone. Though, some girl managed to talk me into joining her.
MISTAKE
We managed to get half of it done in class and then I went home and got the rest of the materials needed so we could finish it up in class and be done. Though the girl I thought had them decided to give them to the girl that did like zero of the work, and is never in class. Guess who decided not to show up today. Needless to say I probably was twitching the whole time I was trying to write. Luckily my Government teacher is insanely sweet and nice. So she said I could turn it in on Monday.

I only have two weeks left, why must I be tormented so ; _;
Yandere Lover ♥ You should run now. . .
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

Weirdest dream on the planet rant;

I had a really weird dream dream that shuushuu was a game show,
&& Lily~chan was the game show hostest, and everyone was like parted into different teams.
The guys against the girls, and there were like..small amount of boys. (Tensa was the team leader..)
&& A tonnn of girls~! x O x; (All the girls fought over who wanted to be the leader, literally.)
So this game was based about cake, and you had to make skits and sing about this one piece of cake..

; ~~ ; The cake, was my favorite chocolate cake, with pink and red icing.
(My dream wanted to torture me..)
So me being stupid in my own dream, ate the cake.
The guys threw me into a box and pushed me into the girls team. e ^ e;
All the girls crowded around me, then everything went black. (I think I passed out in my own dream.)

~ ; ~~~ ;
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

BamBam; wrote:The guys threw me into a box and pushed me into the girls team. e ^ e;
Just so everyone knows: I have no recollection of any guy entering in my box and being shoved into horse of screaming girls who want to be team leader!

Maybe pits filled with spikes...that that would be a completely diffrent box!!
[Signature space. $10]
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Oh my God, Bam!! XD Your dream rules!! And I thought I was the only one dreaming about Shuu...
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

Fhant wrote: Maybe pits filled with spikes...that that would be a completely diffrent box!!
So you wanna put me in a box filled with spikes~!? :cry:
AngelLily wrote:Oh my God, Bam!! XD Your dream rules!! And I thought I was the only one dreaming about Shuu...
I knoowww~ I didn't really wanna' tell everyone about my dream because i'd think ya'll would be like..
"He's a weirdo'.." ; ~ ; ;;
But now I don't feel so alone~! *snuggle Lily.* <3
But still Shuu dreams scare me, i'm always being trampled by screaming girls, or beaten by angry boys.
; ~~ ;
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

I dream about shuu (and the internet in general) a lot (too often).

And more often, I dream about being lazy about shuu work and getting killed by Yuki...XD;;
私は悪魔です。
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

BamBam; wrote:So you wanna put me in a box filled with spikes~!? :cry:
If you want, I can get rid of the box *evil smirk*
[Signature space. $10]
Nana-chan

Post by Nana-chan »

Yatchen wrote:And more often, I dream about being lazy about shuu work and getting killed by Yuki...XD;;
Yuki-tan is so lovely when she gets like that~!
*imagines yandere Yuki*
Hauu Hauu~ omochikaeri~!

I only have nightmares about the internet ; _ ; yet I still come back!

Fhant don't be bullying the Shouta!

I went swimming today! Now I have sun burn. orz
Yandere Lover ♥ You should run now. . .