How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Been in a bad mood lately. I'm not working anymore, for reasons I don't wanna say (mostly because the last few days I've explained it enough times, so I'm kinda tired), but it wasn't my fault, but of those who hired me, which leaves me kind of frustrated. I have a holiday next week, but I wish it was this week, because I really didn't feel like going to college at all... Sigh.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Sorry to hear that AngelLily!
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

I'll be ok ^^;
Terra_Valentine

Post by Terra_Valentine »

You'll make it through just fine, I know it ^_^
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
sakurachi2004

Post by sakurachi2004 »

I am back from holiday it was lovely in Ireland we went to the ring of kerry, Dingle, Dublin and like i said last time Killarney. The weather was good unlike back home in London. It a shame it had to end.

AngelLily about your throat my sister sings and sometimes gets really bad sore throat she said that if you take Echinacea it will help apparntely alot of singers take it. so it should help. looking on the internet it is some sort of plant. Otherwise lots of water and vitemin C is my recomendation.
always have fun and never ever feel down beause shuushuu is always there.
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Thank you, Sakurachi, I'll see what I can do ^^
canis

Post by canis »

Nice to hear that you had a good time in Ireland.

I was surprised when my homeroom teacher suggested that our class might have a trip to Ireland next summer. o_O Cause for years on all the schools I have been I suggested Ireland and everyone was against it... They rather go to the netherlands to smoke joints or go to Mallorca and drink their heads off instead of enjoying a beautiful scenery and such.
sakurachi2004

Post by sakurachi2004 »

If you go to Ireland you have to have Guinness. I had 4 pints of it but it tastes different than the imported i have had before.
always have fun and never ever feel down beause shuushuu is always there.
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Well.Today is a normal day.I wake up,make my homework...OH YEAH!!!
I don't in school recovery!!! \o/
canis

Post by canis »

sakurachi2004 wrote:If you go to Ireland you have to have Guinness. I had 4 pints of it but it tastes different than the imported i have had before.
I don't mind trying it. But as I said above I didn't like it when classmates just wanted to be drinking during the whole trip so I hope that my class won't have too much Guinness. :wink:
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

I'm in the school on the philosophy class XD
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Work's been quite busy and tiring this week... didn't even get much time to rest up from previous job and this one is starting to look like it may head in the same direction, heaps of work, not enough people and having to compensate for slackers. Mhhh... :?
canis

Post by canis »

Sorry to hear that your new job also turns out to not be the job you wished for.
But isn't what you describe almost standard for all jobs nowadays? I mean that they don't want to pay too many people so that each worker has to work even harder, and of course even among this not-enough-workers-anyway are slackers, they are everywhere.

(the following I actually posted in another forum first and just copy pasted here cause I didn't want to retype it :P)

I finished watching Juuni Kokki (Twelve Kingdoms) today. The whole series altogether is very good, but the last episodes really just made me sooooooooooooo happy to watch. =D

The 45 episodes of this anime are divided in different story arcs. Two characters that only had showed up as side characters in the first story arcs ended up being the main characters of the very last one which made me very happy since those two are my absolute favourite characters in the whole series! ^_____^
(and yes they are male, good looking and have some kind of deep friendship/stuff that makes fangirls like me happy)

The last episodes had like everything that I normally have to make up myself in the "fanfics" that I never write down and just have in my head. It's so wonderful seeing the OFFICIAL anime being how I have to bend it normally in my head. ^___^

I think it will take 3 days and 3 nights for me to stop grinning with joy......
^_________________________________^

(...still reading? I know this is not the ideal forum for mentioning that... :P)
For those that don't like "fangirlish" stuff and two guys with deep bonds to each other I can assure you Juuni Kokki is still veeeery enjoyable. It really is. It's not shounen ai or anything at all.
If there is one thing I like more than shounen ai, it is two guys having a pure and untainted eternal friendship. (and in their case it is pretty close to be eternal since they are immortal )

So happy... ^______^

And now I just hope that Tokyopop who started publishing the novel the anime is based of in the western world, also release all of them. I really hope they sell good enough and won't be stopped because the translation of a badselling book would be too expensive. >_< Cause of the 7 existing novels, the anime only covers 5 so there is even hope to find my two beloved characters at least having short scenes in some others story arc in later novels.
boele

Post by boele »

i am just trying to think something for my banner but not working to well and all...
and making plans for a huge party and trying to get as many people as possible..
Merun

Post by Merun »

Better say it now. Tomorrow I'm going to Troyes, ( a city not too far away from Paris ), I won't have any internet connection for an unknown period of time (unless there is free access point nearby ~~)
Merun @ Twitter