How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Fettgans

Post by Fettgans »

I passed five hours debugging a stupid java applet and one other hour commenting stupid VB.net code

Other than that, I played some Cho Ren Sha and learned that playing Pangya is free on Goa... I guess everyone knew it, except me. I might try that, later.
|[ Current projects : DoujinSuki | CF ]|
Merun

Post by Merun »

My HDD is full, so I'm burning DVDs :?
Merun @ Twitter
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Studied some today, not as much as I'd really love to and all but after every 1.5 to 2 hours I get tired of it and my hand's hurting from writing... arthroses sucks. Guess I'm too old for studying 10 hours or more a day and writing all that while.
kawaii-star

Post by kawaii-star »

Went to school at 7:45am. Then I came home at 3:00pm and had a pizza then went to a Wal-Mart to buy food. Now typing this up and then gonna play on my Nintendo Wii. ^_^
yurie~hime`

Post by yurie~hime` »

i slept from 2pm to 6pm yesterday.. Helped prepare dinner and watched Bleach Rock musical "Dark of the Bleeding Moon" & *pnish* On vol. 5 ...
My right ankle still hurts from that small accident that happened last week (i fell down the stairs)..
uguu~.. (­­×¸×)
December

Post by December »

yurie~hime` wrote: My right ankle still hurts from that small accident that happened last week (i fell down the stairs)..
uguu~.. (­­×¸×)
Hope your ankle is getting better Yurie ^^

Went to work to today as my boss needed to do a couple of hours then went to the video shop to borrow 2 DVDs for my sister assignment. Had some sushi for lunch then dinner.

Currently (while I'm typing) watching my bro getting smashed by a boss in Zelda playing the Wii ^_^
sakurachi2004

Post by sakurachi2004 »

should be at uni today can't be bothered to go in. They are only doing revsion for the end of year exams next week. thinking of getting a takeaway for lunch and be lazy on my mum's new sofa which came yesturday.
Itsumo

Post by Itsumo »

I caught an illness from my mom who got it from her work.
I hope to go shopping later for my Link outfit (I'm so horrible, I've laid this off and I have to go a party tomorrow as him. Maybe I'll go as a box or something. .__.).
Oh, I'm also avoiding laundry. Yay! ^.^
Tavernknight

Post by Tavernknight »

Having a slow day at work today. Basically taking apart some RF matching units for parts and putting some storage shelves together to store said parts.

Also considering going to a Renaissance fair this weekend.
Ecchi Knight of ShuuShuu.
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

I just got home from work today. And it is only 13.25 as I'm writing this. I should have been at work until 16.00, but for some reason the server refused to start, resulting in me an my colleagues being unable to open any of the files.

A technician would only be available at the earlies Monday Morning so it was decided that everyone could go home at 12.30 :P
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
canis

Post by canis »

Had work and went on a long shopping tour to get stuff for next week when my bf comes. Phew, at least most preperations are done now, only need to clean up my appartement over the weekend. ^^
Hiromi

Post by Hiromi »

Well, last Friday before graduation, I'm a little nervous, but cool.
I finished a drawing I've been working on for some time now just a while ago and it turned out better than I anticipated.
Other than that, not much in my little world (^_^)
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

My parents decided to stop my college tuition. I was gonna work part time and pay it myself.

Then they decided that I would also need to leave the house by the end of July, so now I need to find a job, save money, find an apartment, pay first/last month of rent, lease a car, pay car insurance, pay my gas bills, pay my food bills, invest in RRSP, learn how to do my own taxes, and cancel my college classes because I simply don't have the time or money to think about education.

sucks, huh?

the best news that I've heard in the last few weeks involve my friend and junior high computer teacher recommending a job position at the place they work at...an all girl's private school.

ahh, my life is a comedy.
Fettgans

Post by Fettgans »

I finished it. And it works ! It is so ugly my eyes are bleeding and the code is so stupid my brain is almost dying, but it works ! :lol:

edit : forget that, there are still some problems -.-
Last edited by Fettgans on Fri May 18, 2007 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|[ Current projects : DoujinSuki | CF ]|
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Well...let's see...in the morning me and my sister goes to the Equestrianism.So...we lunch and go to the school...I'm have a Physics test and I'm go so horrible!! >.< Now...I still in the school,in the portuguese class...but we are in the computers labs to make a research...
That is ^^