How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
AngelLily

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by AngelLily »

Oh God, Project Diva. Save yourself before you aim for every module, Yuki! Save yourself~!
Nana-chan

Post by Nana-chan »

I hung out with my friend today pretty much all day. She came over we hung out a while then came and watched a scary movie. Well she watched it I hide behind my hand. (It was quite lovely at the current time! orz) Then we went over to her house and jumped in her pool. Then we came back to my house and ate chocolate! We were going to bake cookies but after the swim, we were tired and didn't feel like it. xD
Yandere Lover ♥ You should run now. . .
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Nana-chan wrote:Well she watched it I hide behind my hand.
Good hiding spot. >.<-b
私は悪魔です。
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

5 Lessons i've learned over the week;

1. Don't go to Walgreens at 4 in the morning, just cause it's 'cool'.
Why?; I ended up being tackled by crazy drunk teenagers, who tried to push me in the shopping cart.

2. Don't stay up every night doing all nighters.
Why?; I get scared every night when I don't have friends to stay up with me, and have to listen to my haunted creepy house. & I cry without knowing it, I fell asleep during dinner (without knowing it), and I also fell asleep on my friends lap (without knowing it!).

3. Don't sing in the shower.
Why?; I got out of the shower, to my friend..(DEMI) recording it. ;;;

4. Don't stay up all night on Shuu.
Why?; I found out things can get pretty weird at night..

and five..!
5. Just because someone says it's fun, doesn't mean it is.
Why?; I went on my first roller coaster, thinking it was easy. WRONG!
LilFlow

Post by LilFlow »

Haha!
Good lessons Bam-chan XD
(I wish I'd learnt some of those early on... especially the all nighter one... =/ )

Got my hair dyed today~
Now I'm even blonder than I was before (though it's not overly obvious).
I love these days leading up to my 18th :mrgreen:
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

LilFlow wrote: Got my hair dyed today~
Now I'm even blonder than I was before (though it's not overly obvious).
I love these days leading up to my 18th :mrgreen:
Your sucha Blondie Lil~san~! *snuggles.*

I got my hair dyed as well today~ ^^
I have black hair now, with pink, blonde, and red streaks~ Well, the pink and red are just on my side bangs~
They did a really good job~! Except they didn't give me a cut..and my side bangs are all in my face~ ;w;
But now my sisters call me Rainbow~ :| ;
But yay for pretty hair~!<3

..So I finally got the guts the watch Drrr today with me and my friend, (neighbor) & it was pretty good~!
I love how Izaya gets chased around all the time by Shizzy~ x3
But I have to say my favorite is Mikado~<3

P.S; I love playing with the colors on here. 8D
Kyouchan

Post by Kyouchan »

I got up at 6:15 and went to Driver's Range at school. Yesterday, the teacher was yelling at me and my friend, and I told my mom about it. She, being overprotective, decided to talk to my teacher before Range started. She met him and told me to go far, far away. I went away, as requested.
Two of my friends had been asked to get some information for the teacher. They went to his office with results. They stood politely waiting for the adults to finish. My mother said to them, "Excuse me. We're talking right now."
They thought she was scary. I had seen their expressions, so I decided to pretend I didn't know mom was talking to the teacher. The three of us poked fun at her (my mother)(they pretended she was having an affair w/ the teacher) while I feigned innocence. I hoped my mom wouldn't talk to me when she was done, to free me until my friends forgot. Sadly, she came out, and she ignored my signals to not talk to me T^T She came over, pulled me away, and talked to me.
We went home because my mom made my teacher change the date that we did Range to sometime in July. But I was just really embarrassed and didn't care anymore ^^;
Yep. That's about it besides hanging around on Shuu.
百合がさいこうだ~魔法少女リリカルなのはのことが大大大好きやねん~Image
yuna

Post by yuna »

Well, I'm going on vacation to Indio, California tomorrow for a week. I wanted to let you guys know since I love you all so much! ^-^ I'll miss you guys too. Hopefully, I will come back more tan...lol. And I will try not to melt out there, it's supposed to be hot; it is in a dessert.

Okay, enough rambling...bye shuu! I will see you in a week!
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

Hey~! I'm going to New York City for vacation tomorrow, so i'll be gone for a week~! :)! I'll miss you guys sooo much~<3 I'll probably be able to get on because i'm bringing the beautiful laptop of mine~ xD;. But I don't think i'll end up getting on, because i'll get distracted from my..crazy..family. ^^; Byee Shuu~!<3 *blows a trillion kisses.*
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

.... *avoids all kisses* *also protects Myu-chan, Endorphine, Lily-tan, Arisu-chama, Amlerisa, At-chan, Ichigo-chan, Nue, Nyuu-rin, Riza-tan, Klara-nee, Flow-nee and Hana-dono from all the kisses*
Now~ Now~
Have fun in NY~ Also watch out for weird looking people~ That... if you wander around the streets~ (lol why am I feeling like an older brother to you?)
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

Tensa wrote:.... *avoids all kisses* *also protects Myu-chan, Endorphine, Lily-tan, Arisu-chama, Amlerisa, At-chan, Ichigo-chan, Nue, Nyuu-rin, Riza-tan, Klara-nee, Flow-nee and Hana-dono from all the kisses*
Now~ Now~
Have fun in NY~ Also watch out for weird looking people~ That... if you wander around the streets~ (lol why am I feeling like an older brother to you?)
;w;...Your no fun, Tensa~kun~! *crosses arms.*
And i've been around New York before~! I'm not a baby. ; ^ ; Besides my big brother is gonna be protecting me, he even said he's gonna bring a machine gun for all those crazy Justin Bieber fans who think i'm Justin bieber and trample me, (happened before) ;w;..& Tensa~~~~ To tell you the truth~~ You've always reminded me of my big brother~~ but he's a big DORKKK! *runs away.* >D

SMELL YA LATER SHUUUU! <3

Pfbbt! P<
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

BamBam; wrote:& Tensa~~~~ To tell you the truth~~ You've always reminded me of my big brother~~ but he's a big DORKKK! *runs away.* >D
Oh Bam, but that's not too far from Ten-nyuu...

LOL JK

Have fun at NY! ^^
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Thank you very much, for the insult. No I don't care if it's a joke or not, it's a big insult...
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

Tensa wrote:Thank you very much, for the insult. No I don't care if it's a joke or not, it's a big insult...
;w; I shouldn't keep coming onto here, because I should be like~ saying bye and what junk~
But I feel bad~! Tensa~! Don't take it that badly~! Your not a dork. xD;
You remind me of my brother because he's very passionate for what he stands for,
He's one of the most protective brothers on earth~ He doesn't take crud from anyone~
& he always has girls falling all over him~. But he has a girl friend now. xD (Lily my babysitter ;DD)
xDD; You know I don't mean it Tensa~ ^^; Your really nice, and sweet, like my brother, Ghram!

Okay. Now I should really get off this darn thread~! ; ^ ; BYE SHUU!
again..
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Apologies accepted~ ^^
Just for your info... Don't make jokes like that on me since I'm a pretty serious guy ^^ I can't really "take them" ^^
Now then you have a safe trip or the girls will cry if something happens to their shota~ (right, I don't know if you like being called like that... Thou you are one XD... I'll tell you that I miss my shota days ^^... In one way or another)

Anyway to be ontopic...
My day... Last night... Slept 2 hours... I've been called to town by a friend to manage some business... At 4 am... Came home after 12~13 hours in town and at my friend... And now it's almost 4 am and I'm sleepless... orz