How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
RockRabbit

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by RockRabbit »

;3; aww, so sorry for the baby!
tho i guess it was to be expected, your sister's body is way too weak to carry a baby :/
I'm glad she's feeling okay, tho

And I hope your knee heals up soon! <3
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
yuna

Post by yuna »

Hey Zerky, I friend requested you on facebook. I'm sorry to hear about your sister's baby. I hope she is healing a little better now. I know miscarriages are not fun. They can be pretty soul-shattering. I hope you have fun at that fall festival, sounds like you guys will have a good time there together as a family. ^__^
Zerky_Colly

Post by Zerky_Colly »

Ah Sankyuu! I will accept it when I can. FB hates my computers guts. XD Hai, it will be fun indeed. There will be rides and Tornado and I plan to ride all of them!!! <333 Its an annual family event. We havent been since 09 cuz we went without TorTor and it was hard for my mom because of the circumstances. But all of us are going this year. Me, Tornado, and my other sister are going to wear these frilly dresses. Tornado gave me one last year and I love it. I believe its called Rorita (Lolita) but its really pretty and I cant wait to upload pictures!

And yatchen, is that a VOFan art piece I seee?
I want to eat your heart
yuna

Post by yuna »

Oh a Lolita dress? Awesome! I will also be wearing mine this weekend too, but I'm going to PXM (Pacific Media Expo). I'm gonna be there on Saturday. ^-^ Let me know if any of you are going!
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Zerky_Colly wrote:And yatchen, is that a VOFan art piece I seee?
My avatar?
Yes, always. :D
私は悪魔です。
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

Zerky_Colly wrote:Well she had a miscarriage on the 29 of Oct. A church was nice enough to hold a funeral for it and all. I have pictures of it on Facebook if anyone wants to see how pretty the grave is. (Miranda Saltamachia is me).

Other than slightly emotional shes okay. In fact, we are all going to the Fall fest this weekend together. Itll be a blast! 8)
Oh Jesus Christ how did I not know about this? That's what I get for never reading this thread. At least she's out of the hospital but yeesh, poor girl, she has it way too bad for someone so nice. If you knew half the things we've talked about it would be a bucket of tears but that's all I'm saying unless she explicitly says otherwise.

I'm surprised she got pregnant really, how much is she weighing at just now? Should be at least something that can let her stand if she can have a cycle.

Send her my regards Zerky. I know what it can be like to lose a kid in a way since I'm pretty much sterile myself meaning I can't have any the old fashioned way. The ironic thing is that the genes causing that flaw are hereditary <_<''.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Super happy. I got to pick up Skyrim Collector's Edition today. 3 days before the release !!!!!

I preordered it at Game Mania and got a message today saying I could pick it up. I found this strange so I called and it seems they got a message saying they could sell the game as soon as they got it in stock. So I went over there as soon as I was leaving work. Now going to install it :D
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Lucky! :D
私は悪魔です。
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Yatchen wrote:Lucky! :D
Yeah well not really lucky it seems. While I added it to my games and activated the key (got it for PC) Steam refuses to install the game :evil:
I guess I'll still have to wait for the 11th
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

Trolled!
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

.-. I have a crush on this guy for a while now... but I never really did anything about it, so I was really happy when I posted a screenshot from Lineage to my FB account and he asked me where we're playing so he could join us. We started talking more often the last month or so and I was happy, I could talk to him more and joke around, a lot of times it would be just me and him, since we play in the late hours of the night (i once went to bed at 6am, since we played the whole night) and not many friends would want to stay so long and play with us. We also talk a lot on Facebook, since I dislike Skype and I rarely log in there.
And at some point I have said something that I later on forgot, but obviously shouldn't have, since he started making jokes about it and how i can't remember things. He kept teasing me about it until I finally forced it out of him today. In the end he added "it probably doesn't matter to you, since you already forgot about it". I always forget things, no matter if I want to or not. But he thinks I just forget these kind of things and remember others that don't matter at all. No matter what I said he wouldn't believe me. In the end he even made a bitter joke about it, which really really hurt me, so I just left the game. He of course asked me on FB if I was disconnected, or just left. I lied and he knew it. It really hurts me, because he keeps rubbing it in... I can't do anything about it, I can't say anything, because if I do, I'll have to confess and I have already made several attempts at doing that but he always took them as jokes.
I'm sick and tired of this!
Love sucks!
Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

Aw Rabbit, I'm sorry things aren't going so well for you. Love doesn't suck, it can just be very tiresome and frustrating at times.
As for this boy, I'm not sure what you told him that you had forgotten about and had to force it out of him. It sounded like whatever you told had told him made him happy somehow and meant something to him, so to hear you say that you had forgotten what you said to him may have hurt him a little.

Of course it's not your fault though. It's alright to not have a very good memory. We're only human. We all have our faults. Try to send him a private message if you can and just clearly explain that you do forget about some things, no matter what it may be. Also make sure to tell him how it hurts you when he makes jokes about it or how he tries to rub it in. He needs to truly understand what your saying and understand your feelings. It's not right how he is making assumptions about you and he needs to have a little more trust in you.

I hope you can get through to him somehow Rabbit. If he still acts like he doesn't believe you or jokes around more, then I would just leave him be. He wouldn't be worth the time or the effort. I hope things can change though for the better. ^_^ And if it does, then I hope your friendship continues to grow and perhaps into something even more. Just remember though, you don't have to rush into confessing to him. Take your time, you will know when the time is right. ^.^

Good luck sweetie and I hope things get better for you. *hugs* Please feel free to message me if you want to talk. ^^
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

To put it simply, the only feeling better than getting laid is prodding a broken laptop fan and having it magically come back to life.
Isoroku22

Post by Isoroku22 »

All I can say is that you should grab that opportunity which opened itself before you. You have no guarantee that he'll remain single until you're ready. In this field luxury of waiting can prove to be fatal. Anyway do what needs to be done, Usahime. >:D

(Jeez, out of people I'm giving advices on love life. What's happening with this world. <_<)
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

;///v///; Thank you for the kind words, Hopey-chan & Iso-kun!
Yesterday we went to play S4League a big group with many people and everything went as it usually does when there's plenty of people... But then one way or another everyone left and it was just me and him left... and it became awfully quiet and awkward. We were just running around, slaughtering eachother xD Occasionally someone would say something like "Nice one" or a stupid speechless smiley... I think I was squeezing my stuffed rabbit out of frustration so much, he's start crying if he could ;3;''
Anyways, after a game or two I just couldn't stand it anymore, so I just apologized and he said he was sorry too ; ~ ; I think a stone was lifted off my shoulders. Two minutes later and it was as if nothing ever happened, it was as great as it was before~!
and he called me his wifey
I mean, this is a very old joke of ours, but we always say it for one reason or another, yet this time it was just out of the blue... *faints*

bah... 22 and I never stop acting like i'm 13 when it comes to relationships *facedesk*