How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Deoxys

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Deoxys »

You are full of surprises... Considering what happened, you are doing just fine. Cheer up!
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

Noo, don't starve, Yatchen!

RockRabbit, yeah I get what you mean when you say relationships are hard, but I don't think a nun would be very fun o.O

I bet that will make your wife really happy, Aizawa. Even though I hate chihuaha's. They annoy the crap out of me and try to bite my ankles. Grr! I like big dogs, like Golden Retrievers and German Shephards.
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

RockRabbit wrote:The weirdest thing happened yesterday...
my ex-girlfriend logged in on MSN and talked to me after...what...an year and a half, maybe more.
she said she missed me the whole time and i couldn't even stay mad at her after the way she just left me :/
i want to be mad at her, but at the same time, i was really in love with that girl and i felt bad to tell her to leave me or anything.
man, i hate relationships. i should go be a nun.
Aw, Rabbit. Please don't let this same girl hurt you again.

@Aizawa Doggy! I hope she is happy, haha.
私は悪魔です。
demon_turtle1028

Annie died. We found out she had Parvo, too late. So, I hope if their's a doggy heaven, she goes to it.
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

A miscarriage is unfortunate and tragic, but there's really no way to stop them from happening 100%. It's not your fault, it's not her fault, it's not God's fault, it's just a tragedy that many people go through. It's alright to feel sad and angry about it, but don't blame yourself. There is nothing out there to accept the blame.

Be strong, lad.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
yuna

Post by yuna »

Please keep my family in your thoughts. We are basically just waiting for my grandma to pass right now. She can't even open her eyes now. I pray she just goes peacefully.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

My wife and I will keep you in thoughts and prayers and I'm really sorry about that. (Even Turtle) Death is..I wish it didn't exsist.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

I'm sorry for your loss, yuna
I'll pray for your grandma's peaceful passing ;__;

--
One of my flat-mates is the kind of person that you wouldn't call scum of the earth, because it would be a bit too much, but she is goddamn close to it.
I don't know if you guys celebrate name days or anything, but in Bulgaria we have such a tradition. it was Flower day a few days ago and my flat-mate has a flower name, so she decided to celebrate yesterday. She asked the rest of us and we agreed, since she promised it will only be a couple of people. Needless to say the surprise when more than 20 people came to her party, all drunk and/or high. We were in one of the bedrooms in order not to interrupt her celebration and stuff... Going to bed wasn't easy, but a glass of alcohol help me go to sleep. This morning at 9am I was woken up by a furious ringing of the bell... When I opened the door, it was the manager of the apartment house, telling me she wants everything cleaned up in 30 minutes and that she will go and write a complaint in the police station. When I asked her what happened and tried to explain to her that I have no idea what was going on, she laughed in my face. Of course she didn't believe me. However, she did explain that someone peed all over the stairs and the entry of the building, and all the mail boxes are broken. Also, the police had come once. One of my other flat-mates said there were even drugs in the house. I called our landlady and asked her to do something about it, so next month my flat-mate is moving out. But there's still lots of time until then, so I'm not sure how I'll live through that time in the same house as her. I can tell it will be hell, she is horrible and I have always had a hard time living with her, but this time she went too far. When I called her on her phone, she had the nerve to ask me what happened. I asked her if she is blind or if she went out the window, because the excuse "I don't know what you mean" is just...RIDICULOUS |:
I can tell the next few days will be..fun.
I wanted to go home for Easter, but I'm scared to leave my belongings around that creature and her friends that are staying over for a few days x: I don't know how to deal with this, I'm seriously freaking out *sigh*

To top it off, one of my best friends is in hospital since yesterday and they don't know what's wrong with her ; _____ ;
She said they already poured 6 banks of drugs into her system...
Last edited by RockRabbit on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

RockRabbit wrote:To top it off, one of my best friends is in hospital since yesterday and they don't know what's wrong with her ; _____ ;
I know someone who'd love a bank of drugs in his system ... specially morphine. Aham, anyway. Since no one knows what she has, that IS a problem. What are the symptoms?
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Tensa wrote:
RockRabbit wrote:To top it off, one of my best friends is in hospital since yesterday and they don't know what's wrong with her ; _____ ;
I know someone who'd love a bank of drugs in his system ... specially morphine. Aham, anyway. Since no one knows what she has, that IS a problem. What are the symptoms?
she said her appendicitis hurt her, but until they got to the hospital it stopped hurting. but for some reason they want to keep her there for another night and they keep making tests :c
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

It's appendix*, and appendicitis is the inflammation of the respective. And her abdomen hurt her to be more precise. Then it stopped hurting her? Well. It's a good thing they keep her. If she has problems with the appendix she's best be left in the hospital. The paint not being there anymore, might come back sooner or later. If that happens, and she is diagnosticated with appendicitis, the appendix has to be removed via operation. If it's left untreated, many nasty things will happen. And if still left untreated, the appendix will be the cause of her death.
demon_turtle1028

I'm sorry about that, yuna. Stay strong for the yourself and the rest of your family and of course, she'll be in my thoughts.

Thanks, Aizawa. Death does suck, but it has to exist, or the natural world order would be imbalanced :(

RockRabbit, I don't know what to say about that. Though, your flatmmates don't seem to be good people. I hope your friend gets better.
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

A guy that lived under my roof with rent doesn't understand why I'm kicking him out onto the street and giving him two days to pack. I think that me saying "You called my best friend a hellbound faggot, you piece of ****." should have driven the message home. Sigh, some people.

No regrets, some people are just trash. Especially bigots.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
yuna

Post by yuna »

I wanted to say thank you for the support and prayers for my grandma. She passed away last night. Please continue to pray for me and my family. Thank you. I will try to be positive for her. I know it's what she would've wanted.
Merun

Post by Merun »

I will be honest, but for lack of better word to empathize and fear of my own demons, I often avoid this topic when it's sad. I just fear that whatever I might say will end up being empty words. But I'm with you my friend. Stay strong Yuna-chan!
Merun @ Twitter