How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Hopeful_Encounter

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

@Giselle: I'm sorry you're having friend troubles. I'm guessing you're still in high school, and stuff like that goes on a lot sadly. Friends moving on from one another, acting distant, etc. There are many teenagers who like to be in the "in crowd" and want to be popular. Peer pressure and hormones make many teenagers minds all fuzzy. XD Although, I think there are people like that too in adult life of course. I don't know, some people just value popularity over friendship. It's sheer immaturity. I would much rather have a few close friends than a bunch of fakey strangers who pretend to be my friends.

Of course everyone wants to be adored and feel loved by others, but being known to a lot of people isn't going to cause that. Having REAL friends who genuinely care about you and vice versa is what makes you feel loved and adored. Popularity/status won't get you too far in life, at least not a very happy life. Friendship will though.

Your friend just sounds confused Giselle and not too sure what he/she wants. They may bounce back and they may not, who knows. But they aren't worth the effort and I say just move on. Perhaps someday they will realize their mistake of giving up on such a beautiful friend like you. *hugs* I hope you're doing okay my dear friend. I know you have many other friends who care about you, and I'm one of them of course! So, don't let this friend drama bother you. ^_^ It will all be okay.

@Yatch-chan: I'm glad you shared your thoughts and feelings with us Yatch. I know venting always helps me feel better, so I hope you always know that your Shuu friends are here to listen and support you. ^^

It sounds like your boyfriend, excuse my language, is quite an ass. I know I don't know him at all, but he certainly sounds immature.

I'm not sure how long you two have been together, but I'm sorry you're facing this right now. It's always hard for me to believe when someone says something like "I still love you and want to be with you" and truly mean it. I guess I'm a bit cynical when it comes to that. I know that's not always the case though of course, but it's just hard for me to believe a young man would say something like that and mean it truthfully. I don't know. Young men/women are still trying to figure out what they want to do in life (myself included), so I don't think they're mentally ready to have a relationship. That's why I want to finish school and figure out who I am before I even consider a serious relationship.

Anyway, I don't consider him an ass for why he broke up with you or saying stuff like that, the reason he's an ass is because he started dating another girl right away. So he's a needy lair or simply had a mental breakdown...or both. I don't even know how to respond to something like that. All I have to say is mean things, so I'm not going to say anything. All I can say is that this relationship he has with this girl will not last I'm sure and he will probably be apologetic to you and asking for you back before too long. I don't think you would go back to him though, which I sincerely hope you don't to put it bluntly. You're too good for him Yatch. You're very kind and smart, and you deserve someone better than this jerk. He's not worth it. My Mom has always said to me that most men aren't worth the trouble. XD Lol. There are many good and kind men out there though, of course.

I know this has hurt you and has caused you stress, but just know that there are other fish in this big sea and that you will meet someone someday who treats you good. I know you will. I would say enjoy your time being single right now and just take a day at a time. You're still very young. I believe you're taking this whole situation positively and strongly though, so you continue to stay your strong self. ^_^ *hugs* I wish you the best dear~
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Well, he's 25, so you'd think he'd have things together a bit more, but I guess not.
He *is* an ass, and I am glad I see that now.
We'd been together for two years.

I definitely deserve better and want nothing to do with him ever again. I've spent this entire night swapping terrible stories with a friend about him, and apparently he was being flirty and whatnot to other girls behind my back right from the beginning. Disgusting. :B

He's immature and always harassing girls and just being a jerk to people in general. I don't know why I stayed with him so long. 8(

At least it's over now.
私は悪魔です。
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

OK let us drop this annoying subject shall we now?

So I just had my last exam today. At physics. It war relatively easy. But god damn what the hell is wrong with them? "Calculate bla bla bla with the given time." ... WHAT TIME?! You didn't give us any time and it's not possible to get the time out of anything written there! So I dropped the entire problem ... almost. I only did the first part of the problem. The second one was ^ .... so what can I do next?! Draw unicorns???
Hopeful_Encounter

Tensa, are you referring to the subject Yatchen was talking about? That's considered annoying?...If Yatchen needs to vent about something, then by all means she should be able to talk about whatever she wants. No offense, but calling the subject annoying is a bit hurtful in my opinion. I'm sure you didn't mean to make it sound like that, but still. If you don't like what she's talking about, then ignore it. No one is forcing you to read the posts. But as her friends we need to show that we support and care for her, and to help encourage her to stay strong and positive. I don't care if she made fifteen more posts about her previous boyfriend. If she still feels like she needs to vent, then she has every right to do so on here. I'm pretty sure Yatchen hardly ever vents on Shuu in the first place.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean or make a big deal out of it. I'm just motherly.

Anyway, congratulations on finishing your exams. I have never taken Physics before and certainly don't plan on doing so. That's a subject I know I would fail miserably at.
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Really, Tensa, that's why this thread exists.
私は悪魔です。
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Ney. It's not that I don't like it. I'm thinking about At-chii. From all the romance discussion I had with people they wanted to forget about the other one that hurt them. I apologize for making you misunderstand. I simply thought it would be better to not think about him too much anymore. Tho I'm sad that I'm always misunderstood....

/sigh
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

*patpat
You speak your conclusions without the reasoning, so people don't understand. :P

It is okay, though. I don't feel anything when I talk about him anymore.
私は悪魔です。
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

Good, then I'm happy for you Yatchen. I'm glad that I don't have to take pyshics, I just get confused by all that stuff. My brain does not compute.
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Well if I only had HISTORY as an option! Damn technological profile! Tho I kind of like stuff of the sort. I don't know! I LIKE EVERYTHING! Except LITERATURE AND GRAMMAR! I don't like to read what I don't like!!!!
Hopeful_Encounter

Oh, that's what you meant Tensa. I'm sorry for misunderstanding. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. ^_^ *hugs*
Merun

Post by Merun »

bah any romance finished before it started.

I'm in China, no computer and typing on iPhone won't be enough to tell what happened to me lol. But i managed to arrive at destination after a long struggle. I will write when i get back.

I guess i must know a bit At-chan's boyfriend but it surprises me that it took you 2 years to realize how he treats other since it was one of the first thing which stroke me when i found him. Myself i thread carefully with people as such. If you want to talk with me you always can, you know i will support you ^^
Merun @ Twitter
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Oh no, I know how he treats others, and it has always bothered me.
But he always treated me personally very well until the last year of our relationship. I was ~special~.

Except one of my friends tells me that he was actually flirting with and harassing her for pretty much all of our relationship, and she's probably not the only one either. I didn't think he'd been unfaithful right from the start...boo. :B

Also I am glad you made it, Merun!
私は悪魔です。
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

I just became an auntie again, this morning! >u<
That is like... my fourth time already!
My younger cousin had a pretty baby daughter!
The girl invasion in my family keeps on going strong xD
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

She's due within the Fourish next few weeks.Crunch time! that explain my off and on haitus. On a random note my wife is doingcommisions and we got rid of the dog.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
yuna

Post by yuna »

RockRabbit wrote:I just became an auntie again, this morning! >u<
That is like... my fourth time already!
My younger cousin had a pretty baby daughter!
The girl invasion in my family keeps on going strong xD
If your cousin had a baby; that'd make you a second cousin, not an aunt lol. But congratulations to you and your family!!! :D Babies are so exciting!

@Aizawa So exciting! Are you excited?