How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Isoroku22

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Isoroku22 »

*joins in huggle*

Since pretty much Rabbit and Hopey said what I wanted to say so at least I'll say in my own few words. Even though I wasn't able to know you better (yet) I can honestly say that you're a great and admirable person. Someone like me was able to find a true friend, who I can laugh and cry together, for good and for bad days. I'm honestly certain that such beauty and great person like you Yuki will not only be able to find someone who you could truly call a friend but entire bunch of such friends and I hope that once you find them those who brushed you off will come to regret their foolish actions. All the best from my humble self.

(All in all I now know why I failed to find you on MSN recently ;_;)

Sebbytan

Post by Sebbytan »

Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering in which life implies. Love is stronger than hate. If you feel that void in your heart that void is wanting to begin a new. If you feel life isn't worth living for yourself..live for someone else. If you feel your heart can not mend from such a loss..well then your just letting go of the ones who really do care for you. Smile because you feel it inside and it's real not just because you want people to believe your happy. Stop being hard headed and asking yourself why they left you because I promise you, you will never find the answer. Trust me when I tell you this. Screw up badly and the people that are still there are your true friends.

Most I ever said Occ =P I hope you feel better. Remember rain brings rainbows!
Merun

Post by Merun »

*pats pats Yutan* Relationship can be hard sometime. Not sure about what could be the best course of action, so I will only share a bit of my experience. At the moment I don't have anyone I can consider close friend. I used to have one, but somehow something happened to me. What? I don't know; maybe real life change you even if you can't realize it. I would like to talk again like I used to but it's just awkward, even though I'm one who barge into people's MSN with no idea about what to talk. In that case, I may the one who left someone behind… though I'm sure if I'm the one to open discussion there wouldn't be any problem.

Lately I feel like I'm keeping a bit of distance between me and others as sometimes when too close, I tend to hurt them or I hurt them. It seems the Internet boost quite a bit my charisma, as, having checked several shy persons, they felt at ease with me. The backlash is that I also made girls fall in the fangirl/love department… ( I fell once online btw… and I just wish it worked IRL rather than online ). Fangirls ( or even fanboy ) are sadly… annoying to me, discussion just doesn't flow naturally. For the girls in love, as much as I appreciate the feeling, I just add reject as oversea online relationship is hard, especially for me who is still a student. ( but I have seen one successful online relationship ! ). I guess in the love department, I'm more for durable stable relationship, and kind of believe that someday I will just find the perfect match… hence why I'm not trying IRL...

By the way better say first that I'm NOT a sad person at the moment ( even though this post is more on the depressing side of my experiences ^^; ), the fact that I'm not close to anyone allows me to concentrate on myself and just do productive stuff around, though I wouldn't mind talking to anyone.

Looking back at all the friends I have had over my life. The only one in real life I keep a bit of contact is back from middle school. He wasn't my best friend back then, there was someone else but because, it's sad to say, his parents were scammers, I had to grow distant from him. Right now I have a bunch of friend at college but only one can talk to me on the Internet. I try to keep a clear line between my real life and Internet life. ( I don't want a Facebook, real life is enough real life interaction for me xD )

As for online friends, before E-shuushuu, I was on other forums, IRC channel, MMORPG. I no longer have any contacts with any of them. They were never close, just a bunch of people with whom I shared activities and just had fun, but we never stepped into personal area. So time just eroded our relationship. To me it just seems normal… less and less talking over time, less and less people online; in fact, they are just no longer online. If I ever meet them again I guess I would just talk about old time, or what happened ever since the last time.

Now I just remembered something which kind of join your situation about group chat; and it's about E-shuushuu group chat we used to have ( I do miss them ). I have been there ever since the first MSN group chat by MBF in 2007. Over time I have seen it grow in number, then decrease, die and come back to life. At the beginning it was just related to RP so we invited people we knew. Then because I made a chuu about these group chat, some people wanted to join. We accepted them, but then, it degenerated and people complained. It must have been a non said rule/message but then we no longer invite these persons. Over time we lost people and the chat died. I don't remember if it's in 2008 or 2009 I decided to revive it. With the few people in the chat, we chose people we thought would fit quite well and then sent invitation by PM on the board. That's pretty much in that wave that you joined Yutan. Sadly we missed our judgement on one person. I won't say any name, it's not even interesting to know who it's. As she was young, and had a low esteem of herself, the mood of the chat took some kind of sad turn sometimes. Well for me it wasn't problem, since I'm tolerant and I knew she was young. However, after I invited her, someone from the chat contacted me privately, telling me that she would like me to keep that person out.
I was of course…. in a delicate place. Better say I wasn't comfortable with the idea of excluding someone. I remember telling her to see with some other people before, but then it seemed like there was some kind of agreement between them. So I no longer invited that young girl. People on the board must have seen me say something like "Things to be said are said, but there are ways of putting it into word". People in the face of conflict have several way of solving it, lying, avoiding, or facing it. As much as I hold dear the idea of talking to people about problem I may have with them, I might be one of who tend to avoid conflict by keeping silent. It's not a bad trait, as sometimes it's better to avoid. But in that particularly case I would have appreciate it if someone talked to that young girl, though I doubt anyone did. Myself, I just avoided by telling myself it's not my issue; I just happened to in the middle of this little issue. Human minds is quite good at self-convincing itself hopefully, if only to keep one's sanity in check.

This post seems awfully long for a 21 years old person…. and seems more on the negative side but as I said, I'm not sad at the moment (except that looking a bit at everything I did on E-shuushuu and what happened, it's making me once again sick of a few details ( nothing in this post, more on the moderator side / opinion ) ).

I guess if I had to make an advice out of this wall of text, it would be not to be so clingy and let time do its job. I'm sorry my post isn't something about love or some sort of support even though you are a good friend I appreciate. I'm not that good with such post and I think it's a bit out of my character.

Also I will have to say but usually when I open a private chat windows starting with a "nya", "hello", "go to bed!" and there isn't an important question/request from me after, then it means I needed a bit of courage to talk about nothing ^^; Anyway, I'm more or less always online so people can also poke me for a change ( because no one does >.< )
Merun @ Twitter
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

@Merun But we don't know what to say either. 8D

@Yuki 2.0 Like I said before, I am always here for you. *hugs
私は悪魔です。
Gicchan

Post by Gicchan »

@Yuki-chan

I wasn't able to talk to you more, but I hope I can make you feel better. ;; Yuki-chan, people says that nothing ever last forever. Relationship, and not even friendship. But everyone knows the things that last forever; your love, your loyalty and your concern towards your friendship. I know of the hard time you're going through because I've encountered many painful cases like this. I shed many tears, I cried, but I know crying is not the solution, though wouldn't change anything.

The point is I want you to stay calm, though I know it really is hard, but we're all here for you! We're friends, and we'll always be there for you through thick and thin, we all love you just like your friends (ever) did. Your friendship isn't gone, it's just hampered because of misunderstandings. And I, we, will stay by your side to cheer you up whenever and wherever you go. Don't ever, ever, ever forget that you're not alone. You're a loved person and we loved you already.

Cheers! ><

(x) sometimes the night is dark and stormy,
sometimes the ghosts of what you had run their fingers down a spine.
AriaHime

Post by AriaHime »

Seeing this kind of late--

Yuki-chan, I'm so sorry you had to have something like that happen to you, because you're such a wonderful and kind individual and absolutely the last person who deserves that happening to you.

I was in a similar situation some time ago, not as drastic as yours, of course. Unfortunately I can't offer any words of wisdom, because the situation resolved not because of something I did, but because of something out of my control. All I can say is that like everyone else here, I offer my support and I hope things get better for you. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
How the hell does a broken heart
get back together when it's torn apart?
Teach itself to start
Beating again...
Zerky_Colly

Post by Zerky_Colly »

I'm going to blast about my sister.

I went and visited her yesterday after school, but when I walked in the room, I immediatly wanted to get the heck out of there. No, it wasn't the smell of that anti-septic stuff. It was seeing her all pale and almost lifeless. She could barely eat, and still refuses to touch anything food. I was about to shout at her. -_____-U

She then begged my mom for Laxatives and mom stormed out the room crying, no SCREAMING "My daughter is going to DIE. Kayla will DIE." Now, I tried to ease her and calm her down. But no. She insisted on yelling at the doctors to cure her. The doctors looked at her and said "Anorexia can only be cured by its victims" and mom. went. OFF on the poor nurse. I don't think she wants to get better. Shes SELFISH. you can see, I hold alot of anger towards her. >=/

Shes only 17. Shes not even fully developed. Shes SLIM!!! SLIMMMM!!!! So. . .what?? Why is she doing this?!!

When she was 12, she started starving herself. When she was 15, she learned how to purge and take Laxatives. Since November 2009, she's been in the E.R 11 times. All because

A -intense stomach pain

B - Her stomach refuses to hold food, she throws up on her own and theres blood in the mix

C -Fainting. Starvation =low blood pressure, unusaul heart beats.

D. She attempted suicide, like, two years ago.

In December 2009, she was under psyciatric care. In patient, yes. Since then she's been in counseling and is on anti-depressants but it never worked. She continued purging and now look at her. Shes also been cutting since she was 13. I know she didnt have a good child hood, but, life is that way. There is obstacles you have to overcome. We have a different Father, and mine killed himself in August of 2007. But I never used that as an excuse to purge or cut myself. Sheesh. I miss him very much. We were very close. My sister and I have two other sisters. One is 19, the other is 10. They cope with their lives by doing good things. But when kayla gets upset she binges and purges and she has a history of drug use, but she stopped. So thats a relief.

Dont let this change your outlook on her. Shes still the same person. Shes sweet and funny and very very caring. but she isnt so nice to herself. I know this is pretty dramatic and long, and I apologize. But none of my real life friends no about her condition. they think she has cancer in the stomach or something.

Guys, dont ever hate yourself to the extreme that you binge and purge and develope an eating disorder. This is the result. Not only is she having stomach operation but she also has holes in her esophagus.

I dont know a lot about Anorxia but what i do know is first hand experience. It changes a person. My sister was so happy. . .then after a certain incident. . .she started this purging junk. Well, im crying now. so bye.
I want to eat your heart
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

I think it's admirable that you have managed to stay strong through all of this.
私は悪魔です。
Zerky_Colly

Post by Zerky_Colly »

Thanks. my family isnt coping well either. Were always fighting about hospital bills and what we will do when she comes home and such. My mother cries everyday and as for my sister, well, I just. . .cant forgive her for this. Her mistakes effect other people, to.
I want to eat your heart
Alice - The Lavender Princess

Post by Alice - The Lavender Princess »

@Yuki2

Yuki-chan, things like this comes in everyone's life. But don't get depressed by that. Those friends really don't appreciate you, either they just forgot about you and found more fun with the others, or they were just joking around. Either way, forget about them, and move about in life cheerfully!! *huggles*

@Zerky_Colly

It's really sad and worrying to know your sister's condition. I am a depressive person too, and even thought about suicide when things at my home was not going well. But, please if you can, convince her that it's not really necessary, and life will soon have it's silver linings. I'll pray for your family, and be brave. Everything will be better.

Now onto my stupid life. :P To tell you the truth, my life and time is not co-operating with me at all. First of all, there's that annoying, ugly Chemistry Test coming up this weekend, and I haven't finished my studying.

Secondly, I got dejected by my crush. That's the worst part. :(
Cherish your Yesterdays, Dream about Tomorrow but Live for Today.....
Zerky_Colly

Post by Zerky_Colly »

Thanks so much. <3

Well, I know how you feel. This is my first year in High School, and the drama! Im taking physical science and I hate it! But what I do to make it more interesting is make funny little notes on the side. Then when the test comes up I think about the funny, yet educational notes and not only does it help me remember but it takes the nerves away.

As for your crush, well, that happens. My sister has a fiance shes been dating for 4 years and in 2009 he broke up with her (Their back together) and she was devastated. Of course, Im not going to get into my sister again. . .

Anyway, your a beautiful person. Just by your kind personality I can tell. If its one thing Tornado (sister) taught me, looks dont count. The inside does. I bet your beautiful both inside and out. You deserve love and one day you will earn it. Keep your head high and stay positive. We here love you. <3
I want to eat your heart
Zerky_Colly

Post by Zerky_Colly »

My sister is out of the hospital. The catch? She's pregnant.

More stress on my mother. Who is losing it. Grrrrrrreat.
I want to eat your heart
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

When did she get time to get pregnant while in the hospital? ;;
私は悪魔です。
Zerky_Colly

Post by Zerky_Colly »

She was only in there a month in a half for operation they were SUPPOSED to do, but. . .they couldn't do it. But she's home now and I feel better, though it seems to me the whole experince of this hasnt changed a thing. Not a thing. Typical Kay.

Like, its like she lives to get in trouble. and hurt us like shes trying to get back at us. I honestly predict that child will die the first week just because she only cares about her and her weight. The total damgae so far, that shes done to herself over the years?

She is pushing two months. The whole time she was there, she was pregnant. We just found out the other day. Mom wants to sue, but it wont change a thing.

Im honestly starting to hate her.
I want to eat your heart
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Well, your sister sure is acting pretty immature :/ Sadly, nothing can be done about it, it's all up to her to start taking things seriously and take responsibility for her own actions...

I know a girl, who often described her older sister as immature and as a...erm... well, she called her "easy". Her sister got pregnant...somewhere around the same time last year, if I'm not mistaking, and my friend was incredibly worried because of the baby. She said she doesn't care what will happen to her sister, she was just scared the child will grow up with a bad mother, but we ensured her that as long as she and her mother are there and there is a loving family around the child, everything will work out eventually.
Surprisingly, her sister became pretty serious about the baby and last thing I heard was that her little daughter was growing happily with a caring mother. So just because you have lost faith in your sister doesn't mean she will be a bad mother! There's still time to see how things will develop and I really really hope things will work out for the better for everyone in your family <3

--
On a side note, my life's starting to get in order...or at least I hope it is!
I am now officially invited to start work as a receptionist in a big hotel here in Sofia! >w< The payment's not something huge, but it is enough to pay my bill and leaves me with good amount of money to live a nice cozy life in the capital, which is exactly what I was looking for. Plus, it will be good for my job resume! XD
Aaaaaand also I finally had the strength to apologize to my best friend and we're now friends again ;w; I'm so happy, because I really really missed her a lot, but I thought she hates me, so I never tried talking to her. Turns out she missed me too and was never mad at me to begin with... I feel stupid about it now, but I'm happy it's all in the past now! :3
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands