How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Sara

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Sara » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:39 am

Aww , poor Merun :cry: . It must rushed your whole day .

I had a horrible day . Especailly that half of day I spent in school . I was absent if few days , and we had test from Math in one of those days . It was an unexpected test to see are we learning regulary . Test passed , and absent students was me and one more boy that day . When I felt better , I came at school and my teacher decided to 'surprise' me by giving me a test , because I weren't in school . From shock I trembled and I think my test is all wrong , and the two worst things are :
-She didn't give test to other boy , with some suspicious reasons (if you ask me).
-And if I get a bad mark from Math , my parents won't take me anywhere for winter holiday and I will spent whole holiday by learning :cry: .....

I just had to throw it out ... Makes me feel somewhat better....
Last edited by Sara on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aizawa

Post by Aizawa » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:11 pm

Jeez. .. I had a lot of fun yesterday. 8]

What is your suspicions? About the teacher. .. and boy? Anyway. Was this a sudden thing? Did she give you time to study? Try talking to her and your parents.

Oh. .. never mind. Just read it was sudden. I would explain the situation to your parents. That is just. .. what.
These bad habits, they d i e too slow.

Sara

Post by Sara » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:04 am

Aizawa wrote:Jeez. .. I had a lot of fun yesterday. 8]

What is your suspicions? About the teacher. .. and boy? Anyway. Was this a sudden thing? Did she give you time to study? Try talking to her and your parents.

Oh. .. never mind. Just read it was sudden. I would explain the situation to your parents. That is just. .. what.
From the start of school year I've got a feeling teacher dislikes me . She is a female teacher , an old one and has very much experience with students , and I've heard she is also understandable , expect to me . It was out of sudden , because I was absent few days , and I was in contact with my friends from class and they told me that she haven't mentoined anything about giving test to me . Also , boy was absent just on day of the test (suspicious again) and she didn't tell anything to him as well . Well , my results in the end weren't too bad , but it would be better if she gave me time to prepare or at least mentoin something about the case .

I've listened to your advice and explained everything to my parents , they were little disappointed , because they know I have potential (even though I'm not Math person) but I gave them the real reason so in the end they weren't angry at all . Thanks for helping me out , Aizawa !

Sara

Post by Sara » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:14 am

My day was fine , compare to previous days (previous week especially) . So I can say that I'm in good mood , but I'm busy with school . Tests every single day :twisted: ....

Aizawa

Post by Aizawa » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:56 pm

I got the biggest news of my life today. Well, one of the biggest. After a very long and rough battle, Leilani and I will be welcoming our newest edition Tuesday night.

We cannot physically have any more children, and we had a rough past trying to have children. But Mason will be a brother Tuesday.

We finally got all the paper work done, and the adoption agency finally let us go through with it. I'm just so happy, I got Leilani's permission and we decided to tell everyone.
These bad habits, they d i e too slow.

Sara

Post by Sara » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:49 am

Wow Aizawa , that's great and sad in the same time! The sad fact is that you can't have anymore children, and Mason's birth sure was a blessing to both of you.

I think adoption is a great thing to do , and both of you have my biggest respect. Here, in Dimitrovgrad, there is many(like in every city) unwanted children. I don't believe that most of them ever leave orphanage. But at same time we can't really judge people for not adopting, they have their own problems and adopting would make 'new mouth to feed'. Which is impossible to many families.

Anyway, I wish you all the best in the life :D .

RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:59 pm

I think I'll blow a fucking fuse!
http://www.zerochan.net/forum/2661
^ see this ****?
After I busted my ass looking around for higher res images from Devil Maker, I decided to upload them on Zerochan, just to make sure nobody leaches off of me and the time I spent, trying to get those... so I uploaded a few images on Zerochan and they got deleted "for being low quality"
are you fucking kidding me?
i mean, sure, maybe 1 or 2 can pass for that, seeing as they are under the 600x600 that apparently zerochan wants, but I specifically went ahead and checked to make sure that images under 600px were uploaded before, and they indeed have images with one side smaller than 600 pixels.
But the rest?! This is fucking absurd!
Somehow I have the feeling this person is involved: http://www.zerochan.net/user/Chibiterasu-chan
seeing as they uploaded one of my shuu uploads 4 minutes after me or something, I got it reported for being a duplicate
and suddenly all my uploads get deleted...
dunno if they're a mod or something, cuz i don't see anything noting that on their profile, but some sort of coincidence that is, wow!

also, do note that person seems to regularly reupload images from eshuushuu to zerochan.
i fucking hate that place.
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
  • ImageImageImageImage

Sara

Post by Sara » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:08 pm

Unfortunately, same thing happened to me Rabbit-chii. By the same user, which is even worse.
I uploaded this one on zerochan first http://e-shuushuu.net/image/690325/ , and everything seemed fine.
But then she uploaded this http://www.zerochan.net/1805888 , and they said me that mine is with low quality.

orz

RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:10 pm

hah! ofc...
and now two other uploads got marked as ecchi...
and people wonder why everyone tags everything with ecchi...
it's cuz people don't want to get 6hours penalty per upload..
ugh, i wanna burn that place to the ground! >A<

or find who that piece of crap is on shuu, and give them a piece of my mind..
  • ImageImageImageImage

Sara

Post by Sara » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:16 pm

Don't let me talk how annoying their most active moderator is. :twisted:

RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:17 pm

hah, if it's the one i just sent a pm to, then fml :lol:
  • ImageImageImageImage

Sara

Post by Sara » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:24 pm

SubaruSumeragi? Fts

Emii

Post by Emii » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:25 pm

Why do y'all continue to contribute to 0chan if it infuriates y'all so much? o____e;

Honestly, I never liked that board. I always kept hearing bad things about it, plus I cringe every time someone mentions 0chan. Oops.
Last edited by Emii on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:29 pm

cuz, as i said, i spent my breaktime at work to hunt for bigger images of Devil Maker cards...only to have them reuploaded by somebody else later, when they didn't even lift a finger...it pisses me off -__-
one of the mods said my posts had jpeg artifacts...
interesting, i know i have bad eyesight, but i am nearsighted...and i see no artefacts.. oh, yeah, and the reposted image something something convertion, something something, mine wasn't...
it's the exact fucking image, holy ****... :lol:

i should just delete my profile there and maybe even ban the website so i can never open it..it'll cost me less nervous breakdowns
  • ImageImageImageImage

Sara

Post by Sara » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:31 pm

I wanted to delete my profile as well, but they ninja'd me and blocked me several times. :lol:

I have more than 7 accounts, haha.