Member pictures?

Other misc discussion
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

amfest wrote:gahhhh tink you're making me want to go and get my camera out and go picture crazy . . . but I think I'll restrain myself :D

Why would we laugh . . . you're a very cute girl and fun to talk to. I'd only laugh if you make a silly face on purpose :D

. . . in fact make one and get a picture up :P
Go picture crazy? Take lots of photos of yourself? I hate photos being taken to me (even if I post lots of photos><) but I post them cuz they make me happy...(well the ones I post xD)

I'm cute? O.o Fun to talk to I accept..but cute? I do not make silly faces>< not if photos are taken cuz I hate phtoos xD

Nooooooooooooo*runs and hides herself forever...cuz hates photos xD*
Bí taibhreamh id chodladh 'S na haingil ag faire ort * May dreams fill your slumber and the angels stay close ;)
reata

Post by reata »

lol!! i love pics now adays...dunno y...... but when i feel like taking a pic, i juz take out the camera and take~ i'll take a pic of my room next time WHEN i clean it cause it's really messy now...can't blame me cause books is all around my room since exam is like...now???ohya, i wanna see more of your rooms or even houses or even family or gf or bf!!! this is getting interesting^^ muakakakakaka
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

.....~_~... wow, I hadn't visited the forums for a couple of weeks and now this General section is HUGE!!! 12 PAGES in this thread ALONE! Hooray for the forums (it's finally popular)!!! YAaAy =D>

Anyways... better late than never, ne? Here is me:
Guess which one! (hint: I know a tiny bit of Japanese)

It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!
LadySakura

Post by LadySakura »

The lady in the middle kind of looks like a girl I know in another forum. ^_^
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. <3
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

onomeister wrote:.....~_~... wow, I hadn't visited the forums for a couple of weeks and now this General section is HUGE!!! 12 PAGES in this thread ALONE! Hooray for the forums (it's finally popular)!!! YAaAy =D>

Anyways... better late than never, ne? Here is me:
Guess which one! (hint: I know a tiny bit of Japanese)

Oh oh oh, I know I know. you are on the left. cause your profile on the image board says you are male. 8) :P
Cardcaptor_RLH85

Post by Cardcaptor_RLH85 »

TinkTenshi wrote:Cardcaptor looks just like the best friend of ..somebdoy xD (too long a story>< sorry.. btw I hate this guy... so make sure I do not see more photos of Card...plis><)
Hmm...well it's probably a good thing that I use a limited bandwith free web server to host my pictures, as that means that I always post links and never pictures ^_^ That's interesting though I've never seen anyone (outside of close family i.e. siblings & parents) that look even remotely like me.
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

Good^^ Now the thing is I have to remember I don't wanna see photos of you><*even if that sounds horrid of me¬¬*
Maybe..someday... I'll take a picture of him... but it's too much a disturbance, and he isn't in my classroom nor on any other place I ahve to see him. so maybe no^^
Someone like me? xD physical no... mentally, almost, but there's always a BIG thing that makes us different in ways of thinking><*egocentrismor whatever or something form the other girl or boy><* So, no..nooen like me xD
Bí taibhreamh id chodladh 'S na haingil ag faire ort * May dreams fill your slumber and the angels stay close ;)
amfest

Post by amfest »

@_@
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

i find that very very disturbing...
amfest

Post by amfest »

lol it's fun to mess with your own image :D

so would it be better if I just did something like this?

Taboo

Post by Taboo »

LOL amfest! That is far less disturbing. =p
Aliens, Time Travelers, Sliders and Espers recieve FREE FOOD! Come to us!
LadySakura

Post by LadySakura »

XD

Those are great!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. <3
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

The first picture of you really freaked me out. But the second was I was like Ya Pocky!! 8)
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

Jajjaa I prefer the second one^^
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

You look so serious in that image, almost grumpy! Genki ja nai???