Member pictures?

Other misc discussion
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Saga wrote:And I have cut my head off in the first photo just to be fun, cause we were handling swords, so I thought that could mean something about having no head and those cutting weapons!
What's rather funny is that people may think the picture was taken as such, you're quite taller than Myu-chan so one could think they simply didn't zoom out or pan upwards enough to fully include you in the photo.
bob-omb wrote:wow smithy O_o im just saying that people have there own views
Actually no, you stated the belief/opinion that 'nobody is ugly' is something people lie to themselves about. Which is not saying everyone has their own view, in fact it's rather disrespectful of any diverging view since you write it off as 'lying to one's self'. If that was your own view it could and should have been worded as such.

In any case -you nearly affirm it yourself- you seem to start any polemic as long as it puts everyone's attention on you. What Anony said makes sense and may hold true, like the boy who cried wolf a bit maybe?
Perhaps you are trying too hard in the wrong way, maybe reconsider how you're trying to position yourself and how you're posting? Surely there can be more productive ways of making posts that would get normal attention and come across far more positively than now.
canis

Post by canis »

Well I'm glad that you decided to post your picture Saga. (and honoured that you did it because I asked ^^)

bob-omb, I can understand the feeling of being ignored but sometimes you are not even really ignored on purpose. It just happens that people read your posts and got nothing to say or they don't have much time and want to reply to it later and just forget...

For example, in another forum I keep posting my fanart (pictures I spend 8 hours and more on) and get hardly ANY feedback (I would also appreciate critique) while there is another member who just posts the cheapest 10 minutes "artworks" that just look fancy because the program he used (freehand) can do alot of stuff and he gets alot of feedback and praise. o_O
Yeah, I'm envious and also annoyed that I get kinda ignored but I don't hate the others for it. And I surely don't try to get attention by spamming.

I also don't feel like a "regular" member here yet, but I think it's just a matter of time and patience.
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

yea maybe but that 1000 post thing is something i always do on forums >.> its my goal line because it just seems nice. its not like im trying to spam the crap out of everything you know. and the rpg thread is basically 100% spam
Saga

Post by Saga »

Smithy wrote:
Saga wrote:And I have cut my head off in the first photo just to be fun, cause we were handling swords, so I thought that could mean something about having no head and those cutting weapons!
What's rather funny is that people may think the picture was taken as such, you're quite taller than Myu-chan so one could think they simply didn't zoom out or pan upwards enough to fully include you in the photo.

XDDDDDD * laughing *
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

The RP thread can't be considered a spam, seeing as it has a purpose. People aren't just posting whatever, they're following a logical trail of thought, and telling a story. It's roughly spam.
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

AngelLily wrote:The RP thread can't be considered a spam, seeing as it has a purpose. People aren't just posting whatever, they're following a logical trail of thought, and telling a story. It's roughly spam.
ok roughly spam :/ can we get off this topic now? my morning already was bad enough with my shoulder.
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

bob-omb wrote:
AngelLily wrote:The RP thread can't be considered a spam, seeing as it has a purpose. People aren't just posting whatever, they're following a logical trail of thought, and telling a story. It's roughly spam.
ok roughly spam :/ can we get off this topic now? my morning already was bad enough with my shoulder.
so, whats cbox? and what happened to your shoulder?
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

sol's cbox http://solwyvern.cbox.ws/

oh and i was sleepingn in a bad position so my shoulder hurts :/
Saga

Post by Saga »

bob-omb wrote:sol's cbox http://solwyvern.cbox.ws/

Oh, that´s horrible! I hate whan that happens, especially on the neck!!!!! @.@'
gourry_gabriev610

bob-omb wrote:sol's cbox http://solwyvern.cbox.ws/

I only get a grey screen that says Cbox, and hosted by cbox. is there suposed to be something else?
noelhoi

Post by noelhoi »

Heh? Really Gourry? It should pop up with a frame, for chatting. Here's an image
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/1057 ... 549qy4.jpg
When u can get it to work somehow, come join us inside xD we need moar activity in there hehe..:D
ImageImage
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Itsumo wrote:Myu-chan, you look a lot like one of my friends! You only have shorter hair, but your face looks like hers.
Heheheheh!Funny!! ^^
gourry_gabriev610

well I got it to work, how do I get an avatar?
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

gourry_gabriev610 wrote:well I got it to work, how do I get an avatar?
yea its complicated :/ i cant really explain it but you just have to play with it
Tavernknight

Post by Tavernknight »

Some jackanape sn1p0r3d me with the camera showing me hardly working.

Ecchi Knight of ShuuShuu.