Member pictures?

Other misc discussion
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Very true indeed gourry_gabriev610!

Life can be seen as the changing of the seasons during the year, each season has its charm, its positive points (off course also its less appealing ones - but there wouldn't be any good elements about it if there were no bad elements set in contrast to that).
So as with most things in life, try to find and enjoy the positive things.

Try and enjoy every day of your current age, because time will pass fatser than you think.

[Flashback mode]
I still remember when I was a child and had no other care in the world but to play with my Legos, transformers,... ah, melancholy!
[/Flashback mode]
amfest

Post by amfest »

I never did want to get older . . I loved my teenage years .. and loved school and knew what was going to happen once that all ended .. lol. Ah well.
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

amfest wrote:I never did want to get older . . I loved my teenage years .. and loved school and knew what was going to happen once that all ended .. lol. Ah well.
as most people say they hate school...i have come to realize that its not that i dont hate school its that i like being there because my friends are there. When i said sometimes during the summer i wish i was in school everyone was shocked but in reality school is where i meet most of my friends so the fact being there is fun despite the work and learning
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

this is me about 5 min ago.....crap phone pic
oh and if your wondering what that thing is on my lip....let just say that when i find people doing the wrong thing in my job thay um have a thing about fighting me...you can hardly see it tho
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

nemesis the anime hunter wrote:this is me about 5 min ago.....crap phone pic
oh and if your wondering what that thing is on my lip....let just say that when i find people doing the wrong thing in my job thay um have a thing about fighting me...you can hardly see it tho
you look really tired...are you like one of those cops that wait for drug dealers to fall into you trap or something?
Ran

Post by Ran »

Oh? I thought that Nemesis WAS the drug dealer. :lol: Just messin, nice pic man.
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

stuck in hong kong for the next 4 months...had fun with my notebook's built in camera.

me, right after reaching my apartment after a 16 hour turbulent flight. >.<
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

Watanuki wrote:stuck in hong kong for the next 4 months...had fun with my notebook's built in camera.

me, right after reaching my apartment after a 16 hour turbulent flight. >.<
i go flying across the world alot so 16 hr flight isnt bad. I use the Quantas airlines and it has a tv built into the chair infront of you and also you can play games on it ^^
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

haven't gone on an airplane in a few years...I don't mind the duration, but what really got me was the frequent turbulence (never took off my seatbelt) and being stuck in the very last row. >.<

and yeah...I get airsick. nuff said.
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

Watanuki wrote:haven't gone on an airplane in a few years...I don't mind the duration, but what really got me was the frequent turbulence (never took off my seatbelt) and being stuck in the very last row. >.<

and yeah...I get airsick. nuff said.
i like turbulence(despite the fact it can crash the plane)because it reminds me of a rollercoaster ride
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

Nemesis does look tired U.U

And well, I do like flying, it's weird, since almost every trip in a vehicle except the car makes me get sick>< but airplanes just don't... O.o And I do like turbulence too^^, it's a funny feeling...
Bí taibhreamh id chodladh 'S na haingil ag faire ort * May dreams fill your slumber and the angels stay close ;)
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

TinkTenshi wrote:Nemesis does look tired U.U

And well, I do like flying, it's weird, since almost every trip in a vehicle except the car makes me get sick>< but airplanes just don't... O.o And I do like turbulence too^^, it's a funny feeling...
gives you that weird feeling but i like it^^
amfest

Post by amfest »

makes you feel kind of funny like climbing the rope in gym class . . .

@_@
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

Now I feel kinda left out. I've never been on an airplane, but I have been on plenty of road trips. To both canada and mexico. and a couple of states in the mid west, like colorado. (yellowstone rocks). Though I have had planes to buy an airplane ticket to some random place, but I have never had the time or money.
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

gourry_gabriev... You've never been on a plane!!?!?! Wow... That's just amazing. Are you a bit scared of flying or... u just never had a chance? I luv the international flights cuz u get all-you-can-drink alchohol! LOL :lol:
It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!