Member pictures?

Other misc discussion
Itsumo

Post by Itsumo »

Gardenia wrote:; . ; Aw. Thank you very, very much, Itsumo! I feel not so shy about posting it now. I was kind of nerve wracked at first.
You shouldn't be scared. xD

I also noticed you look kinda like your avatar as well~!
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

Mysterious? Must be the mess lingering around me. xD

I'm sitting on my bed and there is a conglomeration of my many blankets I make "nests" out of. Also, I have a small red canopy above it. It's kind of just kind of...floating there.

Oh and curl my lips you say? *tries* *cracks camera* xD

Itsumo, I'm very camera shy usually. ; . ; I'm always skitish like that. And I'm glad you said that! I tried to get an avatar that kind of looked like me.
Last edited by Gardenia on Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Wow. Double Wow.

Gardenia is so beautiful~
Tavernknight

Post by Tavernknight »

OMG!!! Gardenia you are absolutely gorgeous!!!
Ecchi Knight of ShuuShuu.
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

Thank you, Angel Lily and Tavern Knight! >//<
Itsumo

Post by Itsumo »

Gardenia wrote:Mysterious? Must be the mess lingering around me. xD

I'm sitting on my bed and there is a conglomeration of my many blankets I make "nests" out of. Also, I have a small red canopy above it. It's kind of just kind of...floating there.

Oh and curl my lips you say? *tries* *cracks camera* xD

Itsumo, I'm very camera shy usually. ; . ; I'm always skitish like that. And I'm glad you said that! I tried to get an avatar that kind of looked like me.
Ooo~ You do the same thing as me. I love my blankets and pillows. xD

I'm very camera shy as well, and I don't think the camera likes me. Not many of my friends actually have pictures of my face. >>;

But you should take a picture of yourself with an eyepatch if you have one, it'd be so cool. =DDD
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

Yesss. I adore my blankets. I pile all my comforters and just JUMP in them. My really old ones will fluff up and little feathers will fly out.

Itsumo, you should take more pictures. I think you are very, very cute myself!
Itsumo wrote: But you should take a picture of yourself with an eyepatch if you have one, it'd be so cool. =DDD
Oh my. I believe some people already believe I'm missing an eye too...

My brother: "Doesn't that hair poke your eye out?"
"What eye?"
LadySakura

Post by LadySakura »

O_O *wants Gardenia's hair* Srsly.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. <3
Chiyuri

Post by Chiyuri »

awh.. My mother want me to cut my hair since "They are too long, you look like a girl"..

I'm thinking about trying to find a hair style that would let me keep them long but it must look normal for both a girl and a man to have..
anyone have an idea?
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

Chiyuri wrote:I'm thinking about trying to find a hair style that would let me keep them long but it must look normal for both a girl and a man to have..
anyone have an idea?
No! Don't cut short! ; . ; I suggest choppy layers. Those are rather androynous. This is the only picture I could find- http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/ ... ette_x.jpg . Don't mind the J-Rockness... Only I'd soften them up to make them more smooth and feminine. Sorry if this is not your kind of style. It was the only thing I could think of though.
LadySakura wrote:O_O *wants Gardenia's hair* Srsly.
It's super high maintainance. It wasn't behaving for me today! My curls fell out when they were supposed to be tighter! >__<
topzter

Post by topzter »

for some reason i think i can draw you in anime style gardenia(maybe my drawing mode is back up again) anyway your gorgeous just like other people are saying
Itsumo

Post by Itsumo »

Gardenia wrote:It's super high maintainance. It wasn't behaving for me today! My curls fell out when they were supposed to be tighter! >__<
Aww man, I know how you feel, only my hair is naturally very, very curly. Some days it looks cute, but then I'll look again and I find out it looks horrifying and I always seem to find this out at school. D<

But as for me taking more pictures, it'll be awhile, it takes me some time to work up my ego enough. xD
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Chiyuri wrote:awh.. My mother want me to cut my hair since "They are too long, you look like a girl"..

I'm thinking about trying to find a hair style that would let me keep them long but it must look normal for both a girl and a man to have..
anyone have an idea?
Your mom is absolutely wrong. Your hair is pretty good just the way it is, don't cut it ;_; And I personally love long-haired guys.

And I demand more pictures of Gardenia-chan :3~
Yukino_Asakura

Post by Yukino_Asakura »

Gardenia-chan is so kawaii!!! She looks really beautiful!!!
Not as me, i'm look as child... maybe i had moe style? 8DU (and i think i'm not cute T.T)
My hair is a little curly too, i demand a "liso" (anyone can help me withthis word? XD?) hair! >D
And Chiyuri-san don't cut yur hair! You look cute with it! ;.;
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Yukino_Asakura wrote:My hair is a little curly too, i demand a "liso" (anyone can help me withthis word? XD?) hair! >D
Straight hair ^^

I'm not a fan of straight hair, I prefer curly hair.