Member pictures?

Other misc discussion
Tavernknight

Post by Tavernknight »

Graaa. I cut my hair shorter so now I dont look like my avatar anymore. Hey Ran, can I use that Kimura?
Ecchi Knight of ShuuShuu.
Terra_Valentine

Post by Terra_Valentine »

Ran, you've posted pictures of yourself before. I don't think you look like Kimura-sensei.
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
boele

Post by boele »

http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 003uu9.jpg
well this is me.
I'll will tell a bit of my self.
I am 16 in high school last year .
I am one of the most populair people in my school.
( not realy by my looks but of my personalty).
I am doing things in elektronics and i am busy with power training and fitness.
My goal is to be The most strong man in the world and of Holland.
i can lift about 160 kilo right now, but it must be more to compete in the The world strongest man.
I am going to train more in September.
I am 188 cm tall and weights about 110 kg.

well i hope for good comments and any questions are allowed i geuss XD
noelhoi

Post by noelhoi »

wow! u really wanna be a strong man dont u xD u got huge body too, i hope u can make it man ;) never imagined a 16yo to be that big, well not me when i was 16. xD
ImageImage
boele

Post by boele »

noelhoi wrote:wow! u really wanna be a strong man dont u xD u got huge body too, i hope u can make it man ;) never imagined a 16yo to be that big, well not me when i was 16. xD
aaa.. * blush * thanx for the complimant and thnx for the surport
and well i am kinda big i geuss ... * blush again *
:wink: thnx
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

boele wrote:i can lift about 160 kilo right now
That's over twice my weight...
Terra_Valentine

Post by Terra_Valentine »

That's more than I can lift in pounds...-_- (doesn't know metric)

Wow you must be really strong.
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

nemesis the anime hunter wrote:
bob-omb wrote: btw i wanna show my pictre but i dont want to show my picture >> such a dilemma for me. might take a few more years to decide :X
that rather funny.....i was thinking about you posting your pic a couple of days ago...lol...........-_-;
you know... i just thought right now about it ._. what did you imagine of what i looked like anyway?
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

well since I usually think people look like their avatar's I thought you might look like osaka, or an exploded battleship. :lol:
Tavernknight

Post by Tavernknight »

160kg = 352lbs! Wow! You're really strong! You could lift two of me and have some to spare.

bob-omb is the bomb in the shoe.
Ecchi Knight of ShuuShuu.
boele

Post by boele »

Smithy wrote:
boele wrote:i can lift about 160 kilo right now
That's over twice my weight...
thnx for the complimants but i am still not strong enough for the strongest man in the world they lift about 360 kilo thats something that scares me but i am aiming for that still again

thnx for al the complimants
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

boele wrote: I am 16 in high school last year .
I am one of the most populair people in my school.
( not realy by my looks but of my personalty).
I am doing things in elektronics and i am busy with power training and fitness.
i can lift about 160 kilo right now,
I am 188 cm tall and weights about 110 kg.

lol your around the same as i was when i was 16....i think i was taller tho...i did think about getting in to the weight lifting comps but about 3 weeks before my 17th b'day i was in a bmx bike race and while i was about 2 meters in the air some nut kicked me off my bike and i landed on my right knee...iv got about 12 scars from the one fall on my knee and cos of that i was told by the doc that i am not to lift anything over 50kg....life sucks when crap like that happens..but if you wanna go for the would strongest man then go for it....just when you do get it and your on tv just say one thing for me...........

SHUUSHUU IS LOVE
noelhoi

Post by noelhoi »

nemesis the anime hunter wrote:lol your around the same as i was when i was 16....i think i was taller tho...i did think about getting in to the weight lifting comps but about 3 weeks before my 17th b'day i was in a bmx bike race and while i was about 2 meters in the air some nut kicked me off my bike and i landed on my right knee...iv got about 12 scars from the one fall on my knee and cos of that i was told by the doc that i am not to lift anything over 50kg....life sucks when crap like that happens..but if you wanna go for the would strongest man then go for it....just when you do get it and your on tv just say one thing for me...........

SHUUSHUU IS LOVE
ROFL! thats a good idea nem-kun xD go promote Shuu when ur on TV boele! anyway i feel sorry about ur accident nem..><; u could've done much better! I hope that nutguy who kicked u will get the dark side of Shuu!
ImageImage
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

what rifle is that in the backround?
boele

Post by boele »

bob-omb wrote:
what rifle is that in the backround?
uhmm.... what rifle ... * trying to hide it* oo that thing.
well it a uhmm how do i say it i collect guns i get from my grandpa but i dont have bullets and at the background that a.... you say it like a bibigun or something..
it can shoot little metal look a like bullets with comspresd air...
o dont realy know how to call it. i hope you understand.

noelhoi wrote:
nemesis the anime hunter wrote:lol your around the same as i was when i was 16....i think i was taller tho...i did think about getting in to the weight lifting comps but about 3 weeks before my 17th b'day i was in a bmx bike race and while i was about 2 meters in the air some nut kicked me off my bike and i landed on my right knee...iv got about 12 scars from the one fall on my knee and cos of that i was told by the doc that i am not to lift anything over 50kg....life sucks when crap like that happens..but if you wanna go for the would strongest man then go for it....just when you do get it and your on tv just say one thing for me...........

SHUUSHUU IS LOVE
ROFL! thats a good idea nem-kun xD go promote Shuu when ur on TV boele! anyway i feel sorry about ur accident nem..><; u could've done much better! I hope that nutguy who kicked u will get the dark side of Shuu!
well if i win that wil be my victory shout e-shuushuu rulez and i will put the link of e-shuushuu on my back of my shirt