Member pictures?

Other misc discussion
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

tavern did you go full auto or not? D: my g36 wastes ammo too fast :/ so i only burst with it but its fun destroying targets up. My friend has an offensive hand gun but i dont remember what its called but its huge and its dam heavy:/ but it like to jam up on me and propane gas sprays everywhere and smells so bad... but i like the recoil it adds a much better affect while shooting. but since i had a full auto rifle i owned him in combat even if he is a good hider. i hid in tree tops >.> he hides everywhere ._.;; last i remember he was in a hole in the ground that he covered up so perfectly
Tavernknight

Post by Tavernknight »

Revolvers don't do full auto bob-omb. They have cylinders and fire once per pull of the trigger. They never jam either. My .357 is pretty heavy when loaded. The only full auto gun I have ever fired was a M1 Thomson. That thing was loud! And it went through a 20 round mag in what seemed to me like a few seconds. But enough about these noisy guns, for aesthetic weapons swords are nice.
Ecchi Knight of ShuuShuu.
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

Tavernknight wrote:Revolvers don't do full auto bob-omb. They have cylinders and fire once per pull of the trigger. They never jam either. My .357 is pretty heavy when loaded. The only full auto gun I have ever fired was a M1 Thomson. That thing was loud! And it went through a 20 round mag in what seemed to me like a few seconds. But enough about these noisy guns, for aesthetic weapons swords are nice.
im talking about the glock D: i know revovlers are not auto
Tavernknight

Post by Tavernknight »

Oh. Right. Sorry. Well the glock .45 you can rent at the gun range near me is Semi-auto. And as gourry said earlier, loud as all heck.
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

so you still didnt answer =.= all you said was semi - auto and not even if you did semi or full x.x my question will never be answered *tear*
Tavernknight

Post by Tavernknight »

Glock .45 don't do full auto bob-omb. Its a semi-auto pistol. You have a g36 which is an assault rife. I don't have any full auto guns. So no I don't do full auto. And I did mention a M1 Thompson is the only full auto I have ever fired. Its actually a bitch to get a full auto weapon in Texas. You have to get background checks, pay an extra tax, get a letter from the local sheriff saying its ok for you to have it. And something else that I cant remember. Most gun ranges around here have a couple of SMGs and an assault rifle you can rent. But ammo is expensive. Hope that answers your question.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Tavernknight wrote:Its actually a bitch to get a full auto weapon in Texas.
Rightfully so! There is actually no need for people to have such weapons at their disposal, especially not as susceptible a population as the US! The numbers are crystalclear proof they are not able to humanely or correctly cope with having such weapons at their disposal, so much gun-related deaths, injuries and crimes and yet the gun per person count is lower than eg in Canada or Switserland!

And lets keep in mind this is the forum of an anime image board and the 'member picture' thread, so any further talk of guns... zip it!
boele

Post by boele »

aa oke youre right lets stop th e talking and lets start talking about members and other things

srry for bringing up this subject if someone did'nt like it
Tavernknight

Post by Tavernknight »

Right. Sorry Simthy. I tend to get carried away with things sometimes. Post your pictures people, so we can comment on them!
Saga

Post by Saga »

Well, I don´t like photos very much, so....I don´t have anyone, only those ones of younger years....

Well, I´ll put here some pictures by the age I was 6 . XP (10 years ago)

Just to make you laugh! ^_^

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Image[/img]

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Image[/img]

Ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke
Saga

Post by Saga »

\o/ This is (was) me.... *_*
Biba

Post by Biba »

Hm, it seems you were/ are an animal lover Saga ^_^
Tavernknight

Post by Tavernknight »

Ah HA! Cats, dogs, and cowboy costumes! What more does a 6 year old need?
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Oh? Old pictures now? I have one of those too XD

This is me, in the orange dress. I was around 6.
boele

Post by boele »

realy kyawaii :wink: