Member pictures?

Other misc discussion
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

nemesis the anime hunter wrote:
TinkTenshi wrote:Nemesis: Are you going to beat up at least like 10 guys at my school? and one that lives in Peru? xDDDDD
hmm that should be interesting........the most iv taken on is 6 and lets just say i dident look good when it was over [HAD 3 BROKEN RIBS AND A BROKEN HAND] but it should be fun.....AAAH BRING EM ON!.............i will always defend a girls honor! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Don't worry ;) If you come xD I'm sure at least one more guy woudl join you^^ He's a true gentleman ^^
And don't worry...I'm paramedic ;) I can mend things^^ Or take you as quick as possible to a hospital, since I ahve kinda priority ;)

Oh! here's a photo that was taken about 2 weeks ago^^
The girl on my right is my lil sis the blond is my BF that's younger than me ;)
Well, there you can see my hair>< I do not tend to let it go free...but that day I was too busy and didn't want to have to ponytail it..so it just stayed like that O.o
You cna see my room's window and closet... xD welll part of it^^
BTW, the blond girl is one year younger than I ;) *Makes guessing easier xD*
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/ ... derita.jpg
Or as usual, you can visit my flog ^^
http://fotolog.terra.com.mx/invocatidiamor
Bí taibhreamh id chodladh 'S na haingil ag faire ort * May dreams fill your slumber and the angels stay close ;)
LadySakura

Post by LadySakura »

AnimeJ wrote:Glasses Girls still Win.
XD Yay I win hehehe *blush*

Awww that's cute Tenshi ^_^
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. <3
reata

Post by reata »

booh~ I dun wear glasses though, i have a perfect 20.........but sometimes my eye vision get really blur till i dun recognize who are u...but only for a short time....maybe i have a tired eye or wat^^ but girls without glasses is also nice, i never saw any magazine models wear glasses, let me test all of u...y models is not encourage to wear their glasses during a shooting??
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

â–² the glasses would reflect the light from the camera flash. and they're eyes won't be visible. I win. :D
reata

Post by reata »

BINGO!!!! YOU ANSWER CORRECTLY!!!! TOO BAD NO PRESENT!!! LOL!!! it's quite true wif that but i love models wif sunglasses!! i juz love to stare at the magazine for hours to look at a model!!! my favourite is all those models from japan~ they are really kawaii~ but i dun like to see models from modelling shows or wat...they look the worst!!!! agree?? lol but for the fashion ppl, they taste is different.....weird...
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

no recent photographs of myself, so I had to make do with my webcamera. no, my windows are not vibrantly blue/green...light contrast wasn't very good.

guess my age?
reata

Post by reata »

hmmmm 25 plus???am i right?? btw, where are u from watanuki?? u look like a chinese to me~
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

reata wrote:hmmmm 25 plus???am i right?? btw, where are u from watanuki?? u look like a chinese to me~
:shock:

21. yeah, I'm chinese...live in canada though.
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

I was going to say 17 xDDD

No good with ages><

Wait...girls with glasses WIN? O.o The I win xDDD and galsses that change color are a plus :roll: ? xD

Nevermind^^

What's cute? My sister? The blond girl? Me? xD my room? Or what of all the thing I said? O.o
Bí taibhreamh id chodladh 'S na haingil ag faire ort * May dreams fill your slumber and the angels stay close ;)
Eichi-sama

Post by Eichi-sama »

Oh please........what with this glassess thing......oh watanuki..u're bishie!!(im not a gay ok!!)xp
ImageImage
reata

Post by reata »

Eichi-sama wrote:Oh please........what with this glassess thing......oh watanuki..u're bishie!!(im not a gay ok!!)xp
bishie?? wat's bishie?? and yaata~ i'm a chinese too~ nice to meet ya~ the first time i saw watanuki's avatar...i thought that u are a girl but come out to be pretty a liang zai (handsome guy) lol^^
0okami

Post by 0okami »

0okami here...
Most of the time im the one behind the camera doing the shooting... but... I thought i'd try being in front of the camera for just only once.

"average Work-face"
yeah i was getting mad in that pic... Cursed celleron! and low ram on that machine.
Last edited by 0okami on Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
~0okami.
msn: ookami.digital @ gmail.com

reata

Post by reata »

ohmy, ookami is so..manly?? really manly...man....
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

I found some of my senior pictures they are only about 2 years old. My cousin is a professional photographer so I got a hug discount on my senior pictures. :D But back then I still had my goatie.
I had to shave it off because I got a job at a restaurant :cry: It took me months to get it that long.

Here is another one from the same day.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Cool photos Ookami and gourry_gabriev610! :)
reata wrote:ohmy, ookami is so..manly??
I'd say he rather looks suave, stylish...

gourry_gabriev610, sorry to hear you had to get rid of your goatee, judging by the photos it seemed to suit you.

Mhhh... well, Smithy can't do cool, manly or stylish... but he can do funny (or so I hope).
This is what happens when you post too many ecchi images on e-shuushuu! (The one on the left is me. :P )
Last edited by Smithy on Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.