Member pictures?

Other misc discussion
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

it dosent work......host your pic here http://www.imageshack.us :D
amfest

Post by amfest »

Smithy wrote:
amfest wrote:Longest I've ever had it was a bit past my knees.though I don't really have any pictures about that time.
Waaaahhh... I never had long hair (I actually never really had much hair to start). *Cries*
Isn't long hair like that inconvenient to wash/dry? I excercise daily so I shower a lot, long hair would be a total pain to me....
solwyvern wrote:Smithy & Aragoma looks cool! very different from what I imagined. XD!
Is that good or bad? :P What did you imagine I looked like then, I wonder?
I throw the shampoo in .. scrub down my scalp and such . slowly lather down the rest and then sorta gently twist it up above my head. If the shampoo isn't all watery your hair will stay up XD Doesn't take very long and it's like an art form :P. Afterwards I just throw my hair over my head and drop the towel over my head . .rub down scalp area . .rub off excess water and then tie towel up ontop of my head. While that's going on dry rest of body and clothe. I'm not a fan of blowdryers as they can give you heat dmg ends :(. As for brushing and such I just gave it a quick go cause at school everyday there was some girl who wanted to brush it.. Typically the girl behind me in class would drape my hair over her desk and brush it down . . . . always gave me that tingly feeling on my neck . .lol. Also in the winter you can always wrap it around your neck for warmth :P

@nemesis the anime hunter LOL yea i used to do the hair whip too. But you see it was when I braided it tightly all the way down .. and put my hair tie on which always had a big metal clasp on it XD so I'd whip that sucker around and that would nail them. Heh I remember this one young guy trying to give me a lil lip to act cool and I whipped it around. Next you heard was "my eye, my eye" XD . . .yea I could be a little childish also ^^
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Smithy wrote: Is that good or bad? :P What did you imagine I looked like then, I wonder?
>_<↑ don't get me wrong, I didn't imagine you as 'being overweight, nerdy otakus'
hmm, since you said you were ?25+, by the way you write, and your tidy desktop, I guess I imagined you as a 'necktie', 'white colar' person. And I imagined you would look a little bigger. I'm pretty surprised by your specs. 177cm, 60kg, etc.
Smithy wrote: Isn't long hair like that inconvenient to wash/dry? I excercise daily so I shower a lot, long hair would be a total pain to me....
My hair is only a bit long and only on the backside. a little similar to.... ummm...who would be a good example? If you look at my second pic, err... A little shorter than Tomo-chan from Azumanga.(before her haircut^^) or maybe a very slight similarity to Shiratori's back hair^^;.

I've had no problems w/ it so far. since only the backside is semi-long.
but amfest's hair. 0_0! wow. I have no idea how you can manage that.
edit: nevermind, amfest's explains it above my post. ^^,
Nemesis wrote:.i kept a rats tail going half way down my back and it was fun to have cos when some body made you angry all i needed to do was swing my head and my ratty would wip them
reminds me of Shinku^^. I have one but it's small & not that long(you can't see it in my pics.)
Aragoma

Post by Aragoma »

Another picture of me:

Me having fun
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

You look really cool in that pic, Aragoma! :D w00t!
It's been so long since I last rode a horse, I can't remember. >_<
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

Since my last atempt of post my picture failed here is try number two.
That is me one the right, and my nephew Baxter on the left. I was teaching him how to clean a fish that he caught, but after removing the head the mouth kept opening and closing and he was really afraid of it.
Last edited by gourry_gabriev610 on Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

amfest wrote:heh I was wondering about your name since you have a tinklebell there why it's tinktenshi and not tinkyosei instead since tink is a fairy ^^ I guess you stuck to the tenshi thing ;)
Oh!^^ The Tenshi is cuz my friends (especailly Nawee who is the only one that calls me Ai xD) started to think I was a little angel form the way I act and are around everybody^^
And the Tink, well, people use that as my name xDDD

I love horses!*^* But haven't had a chance to ride anymore¬¬

Nice pic... poor little kid xD (You look like Nathan but older and with glasses xD)
Bí taibhreamh id chodladh 'S na haingil ag faire ort * May dreams fill your slumber and the angels stay close ;)
Taboo

Post by Taboo »

Wednesday night I dug out a photo to share and chickened out before I hit the submit button. :oops:

But now there are lots of RL pics. Very cool. ^_^

@ LadySakura - Great idea and nice pic! The pic with you and your boyfriend is really sweet. =)

@ amfest - Very cool that you play guitar! I play bass. :) And wow, REALLY long hair. Is that a Fender Strat? I am not very good at recognizing guitars. Is that the guitar that you still play?

@ nemesis the anime hunter - What is qld? Sorry, I may be geographically challenged. LOL And wow...you are REALLY tall. I am like 162cm with boots on. LOL (Had to break out a conversion calculator for that)

@ AnimeJ - I didn't realize your location, but thought you might be military from the pic at first. Your scruffyness almost made me doubt myself, but then I saw the location. hehe

@ Smithy - I really associate people by their avatars too! lol You looked really tall from the pics I would have assumed you were about 10cm taller if you hadn't given your height. =p Maybe I should go and find some people shorter than me to take pics with. \:D/ (Sorry I have been wanting to use that emote for a while.)

@ Drake - Power of youth huh? :P How mad would you be if I called you Ojisan from now on? ^_~ hehe JK I am older, just giving you a hard time. (I am 23 irl) But nice pic! It really does remind me of you avatar.

@ DG - Very pretty pic! Your eyes are beautiful. You look really young. ^_^

@ Kagemaru - Your eyes looked scary in that first pic. >.< But nice shirt and cosplay in the other two. ^_^

@ Aragoma - How tall are you? That first pic with the ceiling angled down makes you seem really tall. And what a gorgeous horse in the third picture! I really love horse back riding. When I was younger, I got into a really bad accident after my horse got spooked while training and I have only rode casually since then.

@ solwyvern - I have that exact same mask. ^_~

@ TinkTenshi - Is that a Barbie? Very cute dog! ^_^

@ gourry_gabriev610 - Glad you were successful in getting the pic posted. =) But which are you? Hehe jk. And >.< at fish cleaning.
Aliens, Time Travelers, Sliders and Espers recieve FREE FOOD! Come to us!
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

:oops: Yep that is a Barbie xDDD
I know... i know, but I have a younger sister and we _HAVE_ to play together sometime><
(Even though that Barbie is in my library on top with some others xD)
And guess my age...oh! and the pic that has a picture that says 'Sorpresa' (Surprise!) is a link to my flog ;)
Bí taibhreamh id chodladh 'S na haingil ag faire ort * May dreams fill your slumber and the angels stay close ;)
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

@ Taboo. that's a lot of comments. ^^b
now post your pic so I can comment you. XD!
AnimeJ

Post by AnimeJ »

Kekeke, Yea, I'm military.. that pic was taken after 2 days of not shaving :P

On that, here's a happier pic of me, with my nana & little sister:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/ ... e6c411.jpg

And another of me after 15 hours on the gate.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/ ... 010069.jpg

The second pic isn't normal for me, ordinarily I wear a BDU floppy cap, but every so often I get tasked as Security Forces Augmentee.. that means I get to wear a cool hat :P
amfest

Post by amfest »

AnimeJ wrote: And another of me after 15 hours on the gate.
*falls over trying to look at the pic

@_@
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

amfest wrote:
AnimeJ wrote: And another of me after 15 hours on the gate.
*falls over trying to look at the pic

@_@
*Falls too*

You look so coooool^^
Kwai^^
How old are you?

Ok guys here's a pic of bad quality (I was ina q chatting place so I didn't ahve good quality¬¬) and here's a pic of me about half an hour before^^
And yes, it was hot in there, and no, it's no summer, it's still winter heer^^ midwinter actually xD but here SLP is soooo weird><
I know I look cute and childish^^
amfest

Post by amfest »

awww you're looking downwards ..lol

speaking of bad quality cam images . .I need to get a better cam myself. Mine only does the old 320x240 really bad quality image :(

This DPs for you!

(pretty old pic now :P )

@taboo - Oopps I didn't answer you question :P . .I'm not too keen on guitar makeup myself as I just love to play and as long as it feels comftable, sounds well, and calls to me I'll play it. It is a stratocaster but not a fender one . .it's from one of the cheaper versions of a jackson guitar which is charvel or whatever. I still have it and play it though I've been really considering buying a new guitar as i've been playing this one for over 10 years now -_-.
Last edited by amfest on Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

Bbut I'm smiling xDDD I didn't take it... Sole did(my almost twin friend...long story xD she lives in Argentina)
And I actually let myself be watched by cam xDDDD that's like a miracle xD
I like your pics^^