Member pictures?

Other misc discussion
amfest

Post by amfest »

Here I'll take it one step further

Actual video! :P

http://users3.ev1.net/~amfest/knittedhat.avi

This was about 2 months ago as I was knitting some beanies. Yup . .knitting :P So a friend wanted to know what they looked like so I made a lil video showing it off :P Enjoy.
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

Couldn't watch it..my PC said Nay and didn't let me see it xD
A video? I ahve oen when I was 12 xDDD dancing like a weird girl with some american in Tangamanga Park xDDD
Bí taibhreamh id chodladh 'S na haingil ag faire ort * May dreams fill your slumber and the angels stay close ;)
amfest

Post by amfest »

oh you might need the video codec installed for it . .hmm I forgot which one it is . . most likely if you got ffdshow installed it would play . . just might need xvid codec.

lol dancing like a wierd girl ..lol.

That could for sure be something to see. I like it when people are free spirited and will just do things the way they want to. As long as you have fun ^^
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

You like crazy schoolgirls that take a bus to nowhere and go all the route around? xD and then come back to show herself to people on the net?
A girl that dances in a public place? xD
A girl that replaces dancers that get headaches? O.o
My..Two things:
I'm the weird one
Oor...
You are the weird one xDD
Bí taibhreamh id chodladh 'S na haingil ag faire ort * May dreams fill your slumber and the angels stay close ;)
amfest

Post by amfest »

How about we're both the wierd one and we'll call it square . .or was it triangle . . oh what the heck . .more like a wierd skewed octogon hmmm

If you can do what you want to do with no real worries then yea I like that type :P Spur of the moment.

I guess it's cause I would always marvel at people like that since I tended to be a bit quiet and shy as I was growing up. Most friends I made were formed from people approaching me . . .though very cautiously cause in school people at times were sorta scared of me due to this dark aura I suppoesdly carried around . . lol. WAsn't such a bad thing since it kept the bad kids away from me ^^ They were always afraid that I would bring some curse upon them . . . either that or my cousins would beat them up . .lol.
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

How about a circle? or maybe a trapzoid or...forget it xDDD

I do whatever I want, I'm a natural leader (I just discovered that half a week ago xD) and I always need a reason not to do or to do something¬¬ and a good one xD

I was shy, actually, I consider myself shy, well just at first>< I'm kinda a nerd, but I do not study ever....¬¬ I just love to read XD and friends, well I'm friendly and I tend to be tender and caring to my friends, adn aproach those that 'need me' more than those that do not;) That's part of the reason I'm called Ai-Tenshi O.o
amfest

Post by amfest »

lol. yea circle I suppose . ..a really wavy one :P

leading people is always interesting if they will trust in you. though at serious moments you can crack under pressure if you're not prepared.

On another note. Heres a link to my first home page made on the free geocities webby >_> back before I had a computer but was only connected through webtv . .lol which I think is msn tv now or something like that.

http://www.geocities.com/amfest/amfest.html

has like 2 more pictures there.
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

amfest and Tink are in their own world. XD!
man, AnimeJ is in the military. I don't really fully understand what's going on in the US right now, but it's good he didn't get drafted. My Uncle is in the US Navy and in Japan right now. T_T Ja~ pan~!

*Edit: seen the vid amfest, you're using the webcam as a mirror. XD!
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

solwyvern wrote:amfest and Tink are in their own world. XD!
Edit: O h my world! I put it in Spanish O.O
Is that good or bad? O.o

xD
amfest

Post by amfest »

lol dont' worry . .we took it to a messenger ..lol.
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

amfest wrote:lol dont' worry . .we took it to a messenger ..lol.
Ye we wont pester you anymore xDDD We are gonna be good kids^^
Eichi-sama

Post by Eichi-sama »

fufufu this is fun watching all of your pic.
but solwyvern. It's not fair. U cover up your face.!!
ImageImage
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

This is actually what I meant when, the thread becomes to 'big' to manage and nobody understands what's going on anymore.
new, members might probably not want to post their pics anymore. because of the size of the thread and their 'alienation'. Please don't think I'm flaming anyone. I'm not. just some self-opinion.

so I say, more pics less spam. ^_^

I'm the guy on the right. the one on the left is my cousin.
Eichi, post your pic, and I'll take out the mask. :P
Last edited by solwyvern on Thu May 10, 2007 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eichi-sama

Post by Eichi-sama »

solwyvern wrote:I'm the guy on the right. the one on the left is my cousin.
Eichi, post your pic, and I'll take out the mask. :P
Well, I don't have any pic of me except when I small. It is because i hate taking picture. But i'll try to post my pic soon. ^^
ImageImage
Drake

Post by Drake »

yeah ,everyone posted his pics!!! that's so funny to see the faces behind the avatars (especially Kagemaru....you'r not as cuter as I tought :3)
now I have the steal my borthers Glasses and take a photo of me 8)