Member pictures?

Other misc discussion
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

zOMG Gardenia has drill hair! :shock:

Lol, cute photo, you look very nice Gardenia!
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

O///O Woah. Thanks, everyone.

Smithy..."Drill hair" xD

@Chiyuri: I don't think you should cut your hair either, but I gave the suggestion in case you had to come to terms with your mother. Honestly, I don't think parents should be so overbearing on their children. She should let you have your own artistic freedom.

@Topzter: Q__Q I would be so honored if you did! No obligation of course, but wow.

@Itsumo: I wanna see your curly hair! ; . ; I know how hard it is to tame curly hair. Here's my suggestions- Use Bed Head, Control Freak Serum after washing or Pantene Pro-V Conditioner, Leave-In, Smooth Start. The conditioner is really good and it'll keep you pretty smooth and soft.

@Lily: I like boys with long hair too! And more pictures? What should I do? That's about the only goofy looking face I can make. xD

@Yukino: You are cute too!!! >__< Listen to meeeee~ And trust me, I get mistaken for a child ALL the time. (I'm 5'3'' and without much womanly endowment xD) And you can get straight hair by using a good ceramic flat iron. I don't like my hair straight, but I used to, and well, a good curling iron would suffice. It would just leave the ends a little bit curled.

....Wow. That took a while.
Last edited by Gardenia on Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Gardenia wrote:@Lily: I like boys with long hair too! And more pictures? What should I do? That's about the only goofy looking face I can make. xD
Hmm I dunno. But Lily-chan looooves silly faces! ^o^
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

AngelLily wrote: Hmm I dunno. But Lily-chan looooves silly faces! ^o^

Oh my.... I'll see what I can do without cracking the camera... xD
Sama

Post by Sama »

i started to see forums things just few hours ago, but it has so much thing to do. XD
i was verry surprised with the faces behind monitor.
Ran-san kinda of seems like a old boyfriend without a long hair.
Gardenia-san has a beutiful hair! *__*
Myu-chan and Yuki-chan are so cute, and Yuki-chan seems to be a bit tall.
and Saga-san reminds me of my first nihongo sensei. o.o
a long long time ago Noelhoi-san told me his age on msn and if i remember well he is younger than me, but his face has nothing to do with what i imagined.
thought my imagination is like spongebob's. like senpai-tachi says i'm 'just a unresponsible easygoing baka girl'.

i'm a bit shy with photos so don't have any good one, but i'll following the chain ^^
go show my face too.
me with my RPG and archerism master, the 'lord redhaired leg' like i met him four years ago. i'm don't used to be smile so it was i bit hard to find i photo with a smile.
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

Yay! Sama pictures! You look very cute, Sama! You look kind of shy too. It seems like your body language is saying "Just hurry up and take the picture!" Like maybe you're going to sprint off after it's taken. xD

I agree. It is so different when you see the faces behind avatars. I wanted to see a lot more of them, but some of them have bad links. So I was wondering if some of you would update your pictures?
Sama

Post by Sama »

Gardenia wrote:Yay! Sama pictures! You look very cute, Sama! You look kind of shy too. It seems like your body language is saying "Just hurry up and take the picture!" Like maybe you're going to sprint off after it's taken. xD

I agree. It is so different when you see the faces behind avatars. I wanted to see a lot more of them, but some of them have bad links. So I was wondering if some of you would update your pictures?
hahahha looks like you can read me well, Gardenia-san. o.o
and i agree with you. there are some pic that i couldn't see too. >_<
Itsumo

Post by Itsumo »

Sama, you are very beautiful, too. ^-^ I think smiles would look great on you.

Also, Gardenia, I use Pantene and I use this straightening gel (so I don't fry my hair xD), but everything else I'm very inexperienced with. >>; Sometimes my hair gets super greasy afterwards. ;__; I used to be able to keep it down curly, but it suddenly became uncontrollable. D<
Chiyuri

Post by Chiyuri »

AngelLily wrote: And I personally love long-haired guys.
Been refered as a long haired guy hurt a little..
Sama

Post by Sama »

Itsumo wrote:Sama, you are very beautiful, too. ^-^ I think smiles would look great on you.
i'm not used to this... ^^' but thank you. you're very kind to say such a thing. :oops:
i'll try to smile more, and post a photo with it. ò.óv
Yukino_Asakura

Post by Yukino_Asakura »

I like the straight because it's better for make a braids, i like much make me braids *-* (I'm a megane girl with moe style kana? xD)
I'm tall? .w.U It's 1.64 meters tall? .w.
And you like very cute Sama! *-*
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Chiyuri wrote:
AngelLily wrote: And I personally love long-haired guys.
Been refered as a long haired guy hurt a little..
I actually meant in a general way ^^; I knew my comment would end up causing a misunderstanding ._. I'm sorry. My point remains, though. You shouldn't cut your hair, it looks really good as it is right now.
Chiyuri

Post by Chiyuri »

I didn't plan on ever cutting them, but I do need to find a way for them too look short without been short..
Yukino_Asakura

Post by Yukino_Asakura »

Chiyuri wrote:I didn't plan on ever cutting them, but I do need to find a way for them too look short without been short..
Maybe a new hair style? This things can make look short your hair without cutting it owo (sorry if you don't understand well, my english is bad i know ><U)
Sama

Post by Sama »

Yukino_Asakura wrote:I like the straight because it's better for make a braids, i like much make me braids *-* (I'm a megane girl with moe style kana? xD)
I'm tall? .w.U It's 1.64 meters tall? .w.
And you like very cute Sama! *-*
in the photos you seemed tall to me. thought is taller than me. XD
i'm 1,60m.