How did you find e-shuushuu

Other misc discussion
cjdidonatofma

Re: How did you find e-shuushuu

Post by cjdidonatofma »

I actually have no idea who the girl is to be completely honest. My friends were kind of rushing me out of the store so I never got a chance to ask. But at least it led me to this site, right?
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Hopefully she'll comment!
私は悪魔です。
cjdidonatofma

Post by cjdidonatofma »

That would be awesome! Sadly, I live in a small town where anime fans are quite scarce. :( Especially ones into cosplay!
Julia

Post by Julia »

Well that story does help me decipher part of your username: "fma" = Fullmetal Alchemist! Now I just need to decode "cjdidonatof" :D
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Terumi

Post by Terumi »

I got bored and decided "I need cute anime girls".
So, I used Google and found here.
I could put a signature here, but.....
If I were to put a signature here, I'd make too many people happy, and then I'd be a failure........
I don't enjoy failing.
cjdidonatofma

Post by cjdidonatofma »

Decoding cjdidonato is the easy part. It's my name!
Alice - The Lavender Princess

Post by Alice - The Lavender Princess »

Well, I came... or rather stumbled here seeing some pictures for Puella Magi and Hetalia Axis Powers while searching for it in google. Needless to say I fell in love with it, and after 2 months of lurking around, I joined. And my first image got disabled.

It's my fault actually. I did not see the 8th episode of PMMM during my joining in Shuu because I was on Belarus, and my grandmother's internet connection is not good. After seeing this picture http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/b/b ... x-EC08.jpg which, according to Yong, is a screenshot of an image appearing at the end of the episode, I posted it and Giselle-chan said it was a screenshot. Honestly, I didn't know it was a screenshot!!

My arrival was ruined!! :cry:

But I quite like it here now, everybody is sooo sweet and friendly, that I'm quite at home!
Cherish your Yesterdays, Dream about Tomorrow but Live for Today.....
xTsundereInsanity

Post by xTsundereInsanity »

I was angry at photobucket because I couldn't find things to edit, and then someone posted a link to an image on this site and I modified the link, which led me to here.
Julia

Post by Julia »

Alice - The Lavender Princess wrote:Well, I came... or rather stumbled here seeing some pictures for Puella Magi and Hetalia Axis Powers while searching for it in google. Needless to say I fell in love with it, and after 2 months of lurking around, I joined. And my first image got disabled.

It's my fault actually. I did not see the 8th episode of PMMM during my joining in Shuu because I was on Belarus, and my grandmother's internet connection is not good. After seeing this picture http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/b/b ... x-EC08.jpg which, according to Yong, is a screenshot of an image appearing at the end of the episode, I posted it and Giselle-chan said it was a screenshot. Honestly, I didn't know it was a screenshot!!

My arrival was ruined!! :cry:

But I quite like it here now, everybody is sooo sweet and friendly, that I'm quite at home!
It's fine, some of the first images I posted were screenshots as I had failed to thoroughly read the rules.

But, with regard to that image, the end pictures of each episode Madoka Magica are illustrations in their own right, so if you were to find a high-quality version of it, like a scan from an artbook or something, I bet it would be allowed. The screencapture rule is only to guard against low quality :)

edit: http://www.madoka-magica.com/special/yokokugallery/ has all the ending pictures.
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Simple enough. I found a link to it on another image board.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
NutritiousBreakfast

Post by NutritiousBreakfast »

I was searching for Pretty Cure images, and ended up here! I've been lurking for a while, but I just decided to sign up today. :D The people here seem nice.
Julia

Post by Julia »

NutritiousBreakfast wrote:I was searching for Pretty Cure images, and ended up here! I've been lurking for a while, but I just decided to sign up today. :D The people here seem nice.
Nice username, lol.
Sara

Post by Sara »

I was pretty active on weheartit , and had (actually have , even now) , nice amount of followers . In order to satisfy them with beautiful (mostly with girls) images , I started surfing on internet for image board better than zerochan , danbooru . Zerochan has some nice images , to be honest , but users were mostly focused on "hot boys" and forget about wonderful art . Can't blame them , I myself used to "fangirl" over some characters... Danbooru is..um..too perverted for me...

So , that's how I found e-shuushuu . I typed on google "Kawaii image board" and got e-shuushuu in results . I "stalked" it for long time , and , as time passed , I found posting on weheartit kinda pointless , but still remembered it as a nice experience . And then I decided to make profile , and fell in love with this board .

I don't know why I wrote this much , it isn't even interesting xD.
Emii

Post by Emii »

Back in 2007, I used to frequent a website called Bebo. It was a place I could socialize with other anime/manga fans who'd also hide behind anime/manga images. I became friends with a person who posted the cutest original art ever, and upon admiring her gallery, I couldn't help but ask where she acquired her art. At the time, I was only aware of original artist websites and Tinami, but my friend then recommended E-shuushuu, a kawaii image board. I never knew anime/manga image boards existed until then! I also thought it was such a genius idea too! I lurked Shuu for a solid year and a half, without ever considering to register, but after watching the community on Shuu, I couldn't help but become a part of Shuu. I'm so content with my decision!
XCalibur

Post by XCalibur »

I found this site a few years ago during a random anime girls image search through google. So i've been visiting this site on and off since then, but just now decided to make an account. Better late than never I guess. I've always found alot of nice work on here so I definitely like it.