How did you find e-shuushuu

Other misc discussion
-Ninetails-

Re: How did you find e-shuushuu

Post by -Ninetails- »

I started collecting Anime Images maybe 8 years ago. First I was part of a community called "Animexx" and I saved Fan Art I found exciting. I don't know why, but I wanted a own collection of Art and it was getting bigger and bigger. I was proud of my collection of maybe 1200 Images when I was browsing the web and found a guy who had a similar collection like mine. But it was maybe 30-40gb big. I started to download whole collections and sorted them in my own system. But it kind of exploded when I found a tool in a forum that can download WHOLE Imageboards.
There were several boards mentioned that were available, one was E-shuushuu.
I kind of downloaded some Imageboards blindly, I thought I could sort them in my structure. But it was to much. I was able to look on maybe 10000 Images a day and deleted almost 90% (No good content). I was planning my next "Siterip" of an Imageboard. I was browsing E-shuushuu when it struck me. This Imageboard is all I ever looked and worked for. A great collection of High Quality Images without Hentai and clearly sorted. I dont need my own collection if there is E-shuushuu :)
So when I want to look upon great Art I go here and look around and be happy.

I still have my own collection of Images on my PC including Imageboards like Ichijou.net , Konachan.com , Nekobooru.net , Genso.ws and behoimi.org (Could have been the start of a cosplay collection).
But maybe I will delete them in some time, they need to much space. :D
I only need E-shuushuu now :)
Deia

Post by Deia »

I find e-shuushuu totally by accident... A really thankful accident ~

I was kinda lazy, that day... And while searching words casually written, I ended in the e-shuushuu home page.
"What a cool site!"
Smd I joined.
Imperfections are the perfections of every human being~
nardack2009

Post by nardack2009 »

About finding this Great Site: I was looking for anime images... I get tired from transporting between anime sites.. So i Wrote Anime Images Board and *voala*
E-Shuushuu Shown on the first link i pressed..:D
I am so glad for finding this Fantastic Site..:)