How did you find e-shuushuu

Other misc discussion
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

zo-zoHunter wrote:well..I found the board while...errr......same reason as hiruma ...
welcome to e-shuushuu. i guess thats why the other post was in yogurting rather than anywhere else
topzter

Post by topzter »

Found it i think showed up on baka-updates or something then forgot to browse here for a long time. Next thing i know a freind of mine reminded me again the site and seriously missed a lot of images..
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

im on around 300 x 15 missed images how about you? lol
Biba

Post by Biba »

bob-omb wrote:im on around 300 x 15 missed images how about you? lol
You know bob-omb, I've been wondering: if you still have so much time to post at the forums, how come you don't have time to watch the image board?
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

Biba wrote:
You know bob-omb, I've been wondering: if you still have so much time to post at the forums, how come you don't have time to watch the image board?
I'm in the same boat as bob-omb, School takes too much time. Posting on the forums only takes a couple of minutes, while with the image board I want to take my time and enjoy the images, as well as see them all. That takes more time than I have.
topzter

Post by topzter »

Mine i guess too many to count... rought forgot the site for a year...
Good thing is my friend has most current stuff all i have to do is... browse it but it will take me a while to browse all of it @_@
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

gourry_gabriev610 wrote:
Biba wrote:
I'm in the same boat as bob-omb, School takes too much time. Posting on the forums only takes a couple of minutes, while with the image board I want to take my time and enjoy the images, as well as see them all. That takes more time than I have.
Yup just as gourry said. I mean i do check the image board to catch up but even if i do like 10 pages a day when i get back form school the next its like i didnt check anything at all...

ok i dont mean 10 pages of images come up everyday its just i get home around 5ish then do homework and have dinner and then i come to check, but its usually late or something...i really need to stop being a PA for my teacher =.=
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

whats a PA?
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

im his personal assistant. He does woodshop and electronics calsses so when he needs orders i make ohine calls and when students are bad i file reports down and if he needs to call a parent of a student i do that and tell why and stuff. Im basically a secritary
Oni

Post by Oni »

I found this site completely at random, through Google actually, looking for character images...I'm glad I did. Truth be said, I find out more about new series from this site (Anime/Manga Source) and ANN than from anything else. I'd be lost without this site...^.^
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Oni wrote:I found this site completely at random, through Google actually, looking for character images...
Same here. Although it’s strange that I know some of the people that created accounts on this forum... like Nekomimi or yurie~hime`. I never though id see them again.
Sever myself from my own lie
And cut up the only thing that was right
What if I never saw you again?
I'd die right next to you in the end

yurie~hime`

Post by yurie~hime` »

Shadow wrote: Same here. Although it’s strange that I know some of the people that created accounts on this forum... like Nekomimi or yurie~hime`. I never though id see them again.
*blink blink*
..a-atashi?..
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

yurie~hime` wrote: *blink blink*
..a-atashi?..
Ah young miss. You used to know me as Patsu but now I took a step back and became a Shadow once more.
And cut up the only thing that was right
What if I never saw you again?
I'd die right next to you in the end

yurie~hime`

Post by yurie~hime` »

ahh!! patsu-san! n_n
welcome to e-shuushuu patsu-san..n_n
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

I’m glad you still remember me.