How did you find e-shuushuu

Other misc discussion
Katsugiraya

Re: How did you find e-shuushuu

Post by Katsugiraya »

I frequently was getting bicycle pictures from sankaku complex and konachan but they didn't have many cars or bicycle pics, so I went on google and typed animewallpapers and found this website! It has many of the kinds of pictures I love!
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

I found it through iqdb
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
sandychild

Post by sandychild »

I was looking up "Triptych" pictures because I had a real obsession over it, then I found this image board and had many Triptych pictures I had never seen in my life and then I became stuck to this image board since then ^^
Mamirin

Post by Mamirin »

As shôjo fangirl I was searching cute images. I found E-shuu on Google and I was stalking E-shuu for months before I registered ^^

I really love this place<3
Just fangirling around...
xNatsumi

Post by xNatsumi »

One of my friends was like "gotta go check Echuuchuu" and I was like "OMG What is an echuuchuu? Is it a disease?" and she was all "NO U. It's a website." And then I found y'all. :D
I wanna be in love too~! ♥♥♥
Elleina

Post by Elleina »

With a girl on a graphic forum. xD
Watashi wa BAKA desu ! 8D
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Erm.... via Konachan...? .... ya :3
Haruko-chan

Post by Haruko-chan »

It was recommended to me by a friend. Then, after a long while of sitting at the computer, seeing all the fun everyone was having on shuushuu...*imagine Haruko-chan, sitting at computer with puppy dog eyes*...I decided to join! And I'm having fun already~! ^^
I'll owe everything to you.
How much pain has cracked your soul?
How much love will make you whole?

stats~
Miyuri

Post by Miyuri »

It was such a beautiful day of holiday. I was playing on polish pbf forum and someone was searching avatars, and pasted in shoutbox link for the image on Shuu^2. I'm a little nosy person, so I looked for the link. I thought "oh, nice page, maybe I could find some arts for myself", but when I looked at searching options, ny first reaction was "OMG, what's that?!". I don't really know why now, so don't ask, please. : D It took some time to accustomed oneself with this tags, artists and everything... But I thought later that I can register on this page and everything will be easier. And now I don't regret, nene. :3

Gomen for mistakes, I know that my English isn't very good, but it's part of night and, ya know...
Chou99

Post by Chou99 »

From my friend , (username : Natzin25) . Okay,long time ago *lol* where she got alot of nice images lately , I really curious , So I ask her :3 . I never knew before if there is site like E-shuushuu . Love being know <3

Lame fact : I don't know site such like doonboru,kona-chan,etc . Before I registered here =_= . I just knew photobucket and D.A for image source first~ :shock:
Kairi

Post by Kairi »

Uuuh, I used e-shuushuu for a while before registering, but I ended up doing it because of SakuraChii, I think. Also, because it was easier to keep track of images with an account. x3
zettai akiramenai dare ni mo ubaenai yume ga aru. ♥ ~
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

My friend who in a biggg story book Roleplayer & anime picture lovverr~~was telling me about this picture that she found on this website called "shuushuu" so I was like, "I wanna seee~~!" and she pulled up Shuushuu, and a buncha big images blew up in my face, and I thought it was soo cuttee~! :3
So I didn't get a account for a while, and just noticed the people talking about anime~~..
I didn't know what anime was, or nuttin' till I saw shuushuu.~~! <3
rukayex

Post by rukayex »

I was looking for source images to make graphics with (before I noticed shuu, I was using Google/Photobucket images! :P). Was randomly clicking around a graphics club on myanimelist.net. And whee, found lots of higher quality images here. <3
NyappyHorror

Post by NyappyHorror »

my friend told me about it! ^ ^
Sasayaki

Post by Sasayaki »

RockRabbit told me about it o-o;
  • Angel or demon
    I gave up my soul
    I'm guilty of treason
    I've abandoned control