Woot! New Goodies!

Other misc discussion
Deoxys

Re: Woot! New Goodies!

Post by Deoxys »

OK, it has been like 10 months since the last time I purchased something manga/anime related (I have not seen a good one in a while and I have lost interest), but yesterday I found in a second hand shop a bunch of Meitantei Conan Books... I managed to convince the store manager (they were all dusty, looked like no one wanted them), and I got the first 32 books for 40€ (about 55USD). Great deal IMO, I have always liked Conan :)
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

Guess what I got in the mail today~? ♥ (The strap, not the phone. XD)
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Waaaaaaaaaah! Gimmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! D:
Where'd u get it from? E-bay?
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

http://www.cnanimetoy.com/black-rock-sh ... 0f30610c35

$2,99 + shipping costs. Cheapy cheapy awesome merchandise? I likes it. :)
Be sure to add which version you want in the details bit, otherwise they'll choose for you.
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Yatchen and I need those *w*
TwinofPower

Post by TwinofPower »

I got a Doreamon body pillow (Too freaking cute to resist!!) and a Gift Nendoroid Reimu Hakurei Plush
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

It has been a long time since I posted anything here. I did buy a couple of things since my last post but reviewing those things would probably be pointless and take too long :lol:

Instead I'll post some pictures I took today from my C79 loot. This time I had 2 packages with the last one arriving just this past week. I was really lucky as this last package was held back at customs but they still only counted me a clearance fee of just 10 Euro. The first package was also 10 Euro so I really happy with these fees this time around.

Now for this pictures.

C79 Journey set

I ordered this from there online shop after C79 as the auction prices were way to high.
Set includes: 1 calendar (2011), 1 microfiber (hand)towel, 2 stick posters, 1 sticker, 1 cardboard drawing (quality is really low) and 1 paper bag.

C79 Debonosu set

Set includes: 1 case file, 2 clear files, 1 opai keychain, 1 calender (2011), 1 cardboard drawing, 1 material CD-Rom (includes a game, a video and a couple of wallpapers)

Palette goods:

Here I went for a couple things. The stick posters binder (including 1 stick poster) and the Uryu Sakuno dakimakura cover. You'll also notice 3 doujinshi I ordered from Melonbooks. I already had a Sakuno dakimakura cover but that one was a mailorder from Dengeki Hime. I already had the previous 3 dakimakura covers from Mashiroiro Symphony that were available at the previous Comiket events so I got this Sakuno cover to complete the 'official' dakimakura cover set from Mashiroiro Symphony.

WNB goods:

Includes: 2 stick posters, 3 doujinshi, 1 metal CD case, 1 calendar (2011) and 1 paper bag. Normally there was also a tapesty available at C79 but I wasn't able to win that one from auction.

Hisuitei and Tinkle:

Biggest piece of my budget this time went to the complete Hisuitei set. Includes: 1 big artbook, 1 Drama CD, 1 paper bag, 1 doujinshi and a dakimakura cover. I also got the Tinkle doujinshi. I didn't get anything else from Tinkle this time as the auction prices for the goods were way to high.
The Hisuitei artbook is a real must-have. If you can still find it somewhere don't hesitate too long about it.

Navel goods:

Got 2 things from Navel this time. 1 is the Limited Edition SHUFFLE! Essence+ Visual Fanbook. It comes with an extra booklet and a mounted telephone card featuring Kaede. The other items compose the megane goods set sold by Navel. The set includes 1 megane case with a microfiber tissue, set of 3 mounted clear bookmarks, a mouse pad, a flashy orange t-shirt, and IC card seal (I have no idea what this is used for) and a large paper bag.

I've searched this internet to try and find what that IC card seal is used for but I couldn't find anything useful. The seal that is actually a sticker is sued to decorate bank cards from what i could find, but that's all I could really find. I don't think you can actually us it an a bank card as it would probably hinder this good use of the card and hide information that should not be hidden. The best explenation I could come up with is that they are used on magnetic cards (like those used to open doors).

To finish things of I somehow managed to get everything on 1 picture.

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
Merun

Post by Merun »

You and your dakimakura xD; Well nice loot. Mine is mostly doujinshi, didn't get any set. And yeah the Hisuitei artbook is wonderful :)
Merun @ Twitter
hinikuya

Post by hinikuya »

This looks like quite a fun thread.

Here is some stuff I recently purchased.

Not the best picture quality, but it's a cellphone camera, so yeah.

Also, yes, this means I read an... "acquired" copy of Hentai Ouji, but I did end up buying a copy (since I enjoyed it so much).
時間は余るものではなく作るもの
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

I am amused that I recognize the artist on almost all of those.
私は悪魔です。
hinikuya

Post by hinikuya »

Admittedly, despite there being roughly ~25 books there, there's only about seven unique artists (most relatively famous; one I only got because I enjoyed the scans from それでもふゆはやってくる Merun uploaded).

Some new goods I got:

Children of Mana isn't new (you can see the dust that's accumulated on it); it's just there for reference. The Ni no Kuni box is huge!
時間は余るものではなく作るもの
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Why is that box so large?
私は悪魔です。
hinikuya

Post by hinikuya »

It comes with a bonus 352-page book. Not kidding.
http://www.ninokuni.jp/ds/package.html
時間は余るものではなく作るもの
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Oh my. ;;

Also, I googled those headphones, and they look awesome.
私は悪魔です。
Merun

Post by Merun »

Yatchen wrote:Oh my. ;;

Also, I googled those headphones, and they look awesome.
The price is too xD
Merun @ Twitter