Woot! New Goodies!

Other misc discussion
hinikuya

Re: Woot! New Goodies!

Post by hinikuya »

Not much here, just updating most of my series. Need to read through Hentai Ouji vol. 3 when I get a chance. Finally managed to snag a copy of the Ever After OST as well. 望郷! Also, giant PS2 game to go along with my giant DS game.

時間は余るものではなく作るもの
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Anyone here know any site that would sell the new Triela figure? Need shipping to Romania. Other than Play-Asia where the preorders are full!
Merun

Post by Merun »

I think you are a bit late to the party; GSC figures usually sale like hot cakes, hence why I preorder day one, but you can always try HLJ
http://www.hlj.com/product/GSC96562
Merun @ Twitter
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

I'm sure it said "Not available for shipping in your country yesterday" O_o
Merun

Post by Merun »

Mandatory Comiket loot!
Merun @ Twitter
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Seems like less than usual. =D
私は悪魔です。
Merun

Post by Merun »

Yatchen wrote:Seems like less than usual. =D
Let's see.. I spent 100 less euros so it would explain a bit. I didn't troll Toranoana and the auctionss ad eternam contrary to other time. I didn't spend massive amount on any rare stuff. I didn't try to get some of the last stuff on my list ( who said Neko Paradise II ? ( scans moreover are a bit of letdown to me so I may skip it altogether ) )
Merun @ Twitter
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Very cute doujinshi collection you got. And the Tinkle set is present as always :)

I fear I might have spend a bit more as planned (again). But I also stayed away from the super hard to get stuff (like Hisuite set).
I did go for my usual picks like Debonosu. I also got a few more doujinshi this time from Melonbooks and Toranoana.

I'll probably wait for shipping till end of this month / beginning of next month as I had some bad luck with my most recent AmiAmi order that was released from customs with a 187,57 Euro extra charge of taxes and duties :x
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
Merun

Post by Merun »

shawurai wrote:I'll probably wait for shipping till end of this month / beginning of next month as I had some bad luck with my most recent AmiAmi order that was released from customs with a 187,57 Euro extra charge of taxes and duties :x
187 euro of extra O.o, omg. Max I ever had was maybe 35 euro. It's quite easy for me since I declare everything as book so the VAT is 5% instead of 19%.

Hisuitei will wait, the Colorful Pop 9 will certainly be in auction for like, months. And yeah, Tinkle is my usual pick, never fail to impress.

Fact, I didn't bid on any auction for this Comiket, hence why I also managed to diminish spending. For instance, the tearfish doujinshi may have gone over the 5000yen barrier, I got it for 700.

I got the full Tinkle set, minus LCD photo frame for 4200 yen.
Merun @ Twitter
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

So here's my loot for this month. Nothin yet from Comik Market as i'll get that only nect month as I previously mentioned.

This is the loot that I was charges so much for my customes :x

Toki wo Kanaderu Enbukyoku Original Soundtrack First Press Limited Edition (came with some game data and a telephone card)
Hanasaku Iroha Ohana T-Shirt (not displayed as i'm wearing it right now ^^)
Hanasaku Iroha Nako T-Shirt
Hanasaku Iroha Minko T-Shirt
Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai - Hiyoko Tamaizumi Dakimakura Cover
Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai - Asuka Watarai Dakimakura Cover
Yosuga no Sora - Akira Amatsume Dakimakura Cover
CLANNAD Clear File Set (handy for sorting out documents on my desk)
Kyou Hujibayashi Large Size Wall Scroll

These 2 items arrived a few days later but I wasn't charged anything this time.

feng Pastel BOX2 - Madoka Hoshizora BOX - Special Version
ToHeart2 Sasara Kusugawa T-shirt

The Special Drama CD contains some funny conversations. It isn't anything 18+ (the track stops before they get to that part) but from what it sounds I would sugest not listening to it while your parents are around or they might get the wrong idea (or simply use headphones). I riped it in mp3 format to shre it with you guys I'll delete this in about 7 days so grab it now if you want it (If anybody wants it in FLAC, just let me know and I'll prepare it for next week (sorry but I don't have enough space to upload both))

Get Feng Pastel BOX 2 Special Drama CD here (deleted)

Last edited by shawurai on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
Merun

Post by Merun »

A more unusual loot for this topic.

OCZ Vertex 2, 240gb of pure goodness. Photoshop is just one second away when I launch it.
Merun @ Twitter
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

Merun wrote:A more unusual loot for this topic.

OCZ Vertex 2, 240gb of pure goodness. Photoshop is just one second away when I launch it.
I've read OCZ's SSDs give some headaches with intense use, have you considered using a mushkin? It looks like they last longer than the OCZs.
Merun

Post by Merun »

To consider, I would first need some benchmark, but for some reason, Anandtech doesn't have them.
Merun @ Twitter
Zerky_Colly

Post by Zerky_Colly »

I want Neko Paradise II. :-({|=
I want to eat your heart
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

C80 loot arrived at last :D

I didn't spend as much as usual do but I did get a few more doujinshi ordered from Melonbooks and Toranoana and even ventured to some 18+ rated books for once too.

WNB loot. I wasn't sure I was going to win the full set so I ended uw with the same book twise (ordered from Melonbooks and got it also in the auction set). The wallscrol is a life-size one but it's really a crappy quality. The material used is of low quality. As a result the printing of the illustration is also bad (+ the original illustration looked like it wasn't originally bade for such a large print as you can clearly see the upscaling in some parts of the print).

Honestly this time WNB didn't really meet my expectations for the goods set. It could have been a lot better if the wallscroll was up to the quality of Toypla scrolls.

I also get the usual Debonosu and Tinkle goodies and a new set from Cradle for the first time.

And finally the dakimakura cover. I can't have a Comic Market loot if I'm missing one of those.
This time it's Sana from Mashiroiro Symphony. I already had the previous 4 dakimakura covers that Palette released from the visual novel so i couldn't miss this one to complete the set. Well I was sure they would have completed the set with the Miu release they made last time, but as Sana was voted favorite character from the visual novel I was kind of expecting this would eventually happen.