Woot! New Goodies!

Other misc discussion
Merun

Re: Woot! New Goodies!

Post by Merun »

You have too many dakimakura xD. Myself I have 5 I think.

Otherwise, I don't really count this as an upgrade, it's the first time I have ever built a rig. The other computer I own are all laptops. Now the only thing I can do is add a SSD eventually ( not an OCZ xD ), toward the end of the year and perhaps change/add fans, though I'm rarely hitting 80C while in normal use, that is, not benching.
Merun @ Twitter
Julia

Post by Julia »

Julia wrote:I ordered this last month and it still isn't here. (Estimated Delivery Date: April 17, 2012 - May 2, 2012)
Well, after writing an email to the seller, he apologized and sent me another one, which he apparently ordered from Rightstuf. It got here on the 6th. That's nice of him.

The Japanese study journal order is STILL PENDING. :twisted:
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Merun

Post by Merun »

Some new loot from Comic1 and Comitia.
2012-05-23 16.56.52 copy.jpg
2012-05-23 16.56.52 copy.jpg (492.53 KiB) Viewed 34901 times
And Atelier Meruru to make me forget the horrors of Diablo III's Inferno difficulty. Sadly, NISA changed the JP jacket with Kishida Mel's art with some edited stuff >.<
2012-05-24 13.07.51 copy.jpg
2012-05-24 13.07.51 copy.jpg (431.35 KiB) Viewed 34901 times
Merun @ Twitter
Julia

Post by Julia »

Just got the Brotherhood OVA collection DVD/Blue-ray combo in the mail, quite a bargain from preorder.

My camera is effed up: http://imgur.com/ZoL1p
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Woo. ..I see some awesome stuff in that loot their. >Enter jealousy here< X]. Higabana doujin?!

I love FMA. Envy is so hard-core. ..though I honestly thought he was a girl. ]X .

Meagan`s package shipped. But. Baka Aizawa used SAL. I never used this. ..EMS was my thing. ..It says 'departure from office of exchange' for two days now. I heard SAL was ~very~ unreliable. And I had too pick it up from the office myself. But I heard from this point I can't track it. I made a post about my paranoia. I must track it everyday. x] . Anyone can give me the scoop about SAL? This was a Pixiv artbook (2010 Girl's Collection via e-Bay). thanks!
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Julia

Post by Julia »

I've had stuff shipped to me via SAL before and haven't had any problems. I wouldn't worry until there is actually a problem.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Well. ..the status is 17:01 Arrival at inward office of exchange AMC JFK NY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA So I'm assuming it's in the US. ..? Ahaha, patience. I need it. ]x
Julia

Post by Julia »

Julia wrote:The Japanese study journal order is STILL PENDING. :twisted:
... So on further investigation it seems that the book is actually not released yet until July 17. Ha.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

We're having the worst of luck with parcels. XD .Hope you get yours.
Since May 31, it still says the same thing, apparantly it's in New York with no Zip code. Okay. I will not choose SAL anymore. XD
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

First part of my June loot (still waiting for my Comic 1 stuff to clear customs)

3 different orders here that arrived over the past 2 weeks:

- A couple of card sleeves that I used to protect my moekana cards
- Mashiro iro Symphony BD vol5
- Horizon BD vol6
- 2 visual novels (with extras) (1 bought, 1 from auction)
- a visual fan book

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Not much of a big deal to most of you guys, that buy things on a regular basis, but the other day I got me my first manga! ;v;
It's Sailor Moon, volume 1 in English
looks like this:
and I am SO in love with it! >u<
There were 4 other volumes in the store and I plan on getting those too...sometimes in the future, 'cuz it's kinda costly for me ^^;
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
yuna

Post by yuna »

Anime Expo 2012 was so awesome! Here's all the stuff I got. Spent 300+ dollars in total! DX Well, shopping's what I do most of the time at conventions...so XP XD
Attachments
AXLOOT1.jpg
AXLOOT1.jpg (51.45 KiB) Viewed 37591 times
Sasayaki

Post by Sasayaki »

300$? ;w;
*steals the P&SWG poster*~

;w; zomg~ the Fractal poster ; ____ ;
I waaaaaaant~

*sob*
  • Angel or demon
    I gave up my soul
    I'm guilty of treason
    I've abandoned control
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

o3o what is that with the Camilla d'Errico art?
a pillow case? it's gorgeous!
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
yuna

Post by yuna »

@Rabbit-chii: Actually, it's a bag by Camilla. She hand-made it, and it's one-of-a-kind. :D I got to meet her too. She is a very sweet girl. ;3

@Sasayaki: Yeah, I spend a lot of money at cons. It was my birthday gift from my parents. The P&S poster was signed by the English dub cast (Panty, Stocking, Chuck, and Briefs) The Fractale poster was a free gift. I like all the stuff I got very much!

My favorite thing was the Shiitake artbook. I've wanted it for a long, LONG time.