RockRabbit

Re: Woot! New Goodies!

Post by RockRabbit »

it's 'cuz they don't end in an image format >u>;
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Merun

Post by Merun »

I love how broken images generate more post than the actual thing ( or people will prove me wrong, right? :D )

They just don't show because yesterday I was lazy since I no longer have the password of my FTP which was saved on my now dead SSD ( I have too many password xD ), and used the dropbox direct linking, which they didn't like. Will fix soon.

edit: slow fix, FTP is freaking slow and failing, even on optic fiber… there must be a problem in the tube somewhere >.<
C81

Korean loot + C81

And new gaming console

copy paste: So far finished Uncharted, most of the solo of WipEout 2048. I'm arealdy expecting Gravity Rush/Daze, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward / Extreme Escape: Good People Die ( sequel to 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 doors ), and Ys: Celceta no Jukai. I could also grab some Ciel Nosurge because Ion is so cute be no speak moonrune xD.

Upcoming loot is for the end of march, some artbooks. And on my wishlist, there is another set of artbook from Korea which I would like to get, later this year, perhaps around June, I may try to build my own gaming rig with an Ivy Bridge. I have some demanding computer game and I also would to freaking emulate the Wii flawlessly in HD. Of course, C82… orz moneyyyy
Merun @ Twitter
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Man, I wish I had money to burn on pretty things. *3*
私は悪魔です。
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

Now that I see those doujins in plastic protectors, ¿Do you guys know where can I buy a pack of those? I have the last issues of cosplaygen still in the bubble wrap because the satin paper gets really messy when left on the shelf and I want to protect them, but I haven't found any bag fitting that size in the stores I usually go to. The size is about B5 if I'm not mistaken.
Merun

Post by Merun »

Err, buy any doujinshi in Japan and they almost always come shipped in such plastic file ^^; That's all I can say. I have no idea where they get these, I just know that Japanese are packaging freak. ( It's funny to see the difference in packaging in different countries )
Merun @ Twitter
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

Yes, around here almost all comic stores use them too. but they only sell A4 and the small comic size (which is a bit smaller that the size I'm looking for).

And yes, They are package freaks. I've only received one package from japan (A small book) and it came utterly covered in plastic, bubble wrap and those small soft balls... That was amazing, when I buy second hand books in spain they just toss the book in a normal envelope and send them like that...
Julia

Post by Julia »

Dang, Merun must be rich to buy all this stuff all the time. PSVita, cool. I went to a PSVita demo event last month, it was all right. However, it didn't wow me enough to actually want to get one. My cheapskate ass still doesn't even have a nintendo ds or ps3 lol.

I just ordered a Fullmetal Alchemist music CD set (cuz I felt guilty listening to the songs downloaded from the interweb) and a japanese study book last week.

2 CD set plus shipping minus CDjapan points discount : about $40
book plus shipping: about $13

No idea when the stuff will get here, but I'll post when it does.

I also just ordered Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: 4 OVA's and Comic Theater (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) today since it's only like 13 bucks.
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

This arrived to the mail yesterday.

http://i.imgur.com/z1nyl.jpg

Not really manga related, but it's what I can afford this days, manga is so expensive that I can't afford to pay 7€ to be reading 20 minutes. Hopefully this loot will last me until monday (I'm almost done with 'The messenger of athens already).
Merun

Post by Merun »

I'm not that rich ^^; *cough*

Merun @ Twitter
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I spy Tinkle. Good choice,
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Merun

Post by Merun »

Aizawa wrote:I spy Tinkle. Good choice,
Collecting Tinkle's artbook since 2007 :) I have all 4 of them, plus a good share of doujinshi.
Merun @ Twitter
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Merun wrote:
Aizawa wrote:I spy Tinkle. Good choice,
Collecting Tinkle's artbook since 2007 :) I have all 4 of them, plus a good share of doujinshi.

Huh, wasn't this the 3rd book? I never knew there were 4. I have one that was released at Comic Market (I think it was edition 75)
And this one on order (shipped yesterday)
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
Merun

Post by Merun »

There is the Duel Dolls fanbook which can be considered an artbook since it's as thick as Tsukiyono Chakai. And Happy Birthday Sha-kun ^^
Merun @ Twitter