Staff members that can't read.

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
ichigomomomya

Staff members that can't read.

Post by ichigomomomya »

While searching for older images I posted I saw that almost all my Neko Neko images got deleted for the reason the artist doesn't allow reposting. Since the staff seems not be abel to read they don't saw that Neko Neko just doesn't allows the reposting of the images "at her site" and not scans I made, cgs of Neko Neko cds I bought etc. It was said to me that we are allowed to post scans etc we have purcharsed so why can't anybody of the staff follow the rules we have and just disable everything because they can't read? =_=
*Collects visual novel background scenes*
Merun

Re: Staff members that can't read.

Post by Merun »

And if you didn't notice, I do mention when I scan my own stuff, and I post a resolution high enough to avoid the confusion with image from artist website which are usually small.

Moreover we can't exclude the fact that some artist remove image from their website ( i.e. Tinkle ) or the image are in a secret folder ( i.e. Tenmu Shinryuusai ) so be it or not on the site, anything near digital quality and/or low resolution has the highest chance of being image from an artist website hence why your image got disabled.

Aside of this, I believe there are better ways to point errors we make than criticizing the team of being illiterate when we have no data proving that it's a scan nor the assurance that every single image ever posted on the website is still there.
Just point the image which are scans and we will take care of. Adding your dirty laundry to it just make this a detestable job that we are not getting paid for, and we do not support this, so beware of how you write things.

For the re-enablement, this will have to wait a little bit.
Merun @ Twitter
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

That does it.
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
Ran

Post by Ran »

I've no doubts that these "Image CD's" are about as credible as "Marion Eisner" e-mailing you images.

Also, your methods (or lack there-of) for expressing concerns has become increasingly bothersome for the entire staff.