The Wiki

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
Yatchen

Re: The Wiki

Post by Yatchen »

I know Eva made some changes to the infobox a little while ago, and well: http://i40.tinypic.com/2hwhef6.png
Apparently it hates the new skin now instead.
私は悪魔です。
Julia

Post by Julia »

Yeah, I've looked and I can't find any way to un-italicize things.

Edit: Okay, now things aren't italicized but the artist infoboxes with gender, nationality, blood type aren't showing up.
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Bump!

I made a change to the old and now outdated/useless "Artists that Prohibit Reposting" page on the wiki. It is now an up-to-date "Artists that do not Allow Reposting" and "Artists that have given specific permission to Shuu to post their images" page.

It is here.

So if someone happens to receive permission from an artist, please make note of it.
Or if you see an artist who has requested their work be taken down but isn't accounted for. Those are important too. ;)
私は悪魔です。
Julia

Post by Julia »

Made a category for cosplayers~
All wiki rangers please do your best to add tagged cosplayers to the list.

http://e-shuushuu.net/wiki/index.php/Ca ... Cosplayers
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
AriaHime

Post by AriaHime »

Um, I just have a few minor questions about the wiki (since it finally occurred to me I could be of some use there...^^''). They don't have a lot to do with the rest of this topic, but I was wondering about them...I hope this is the right place.
1. For manga and doujin, what exactly constitutes "adult content"? Hentai, yes, but what about ecchi or series with lots of violence like Higurashi? Is adult content just hentai related, or violence too?
2. What exactly is a minor edit? And why do you have to mark something as a minor edit?
3. Is the "Navigation" bar at the top of the page supposed to redirect to "Mizutsuki Kei / 水月景" when you click on it?
How the hell does a broken heart
get back together when it's torn apart?
Teach itself to start
Beating again...
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

1. Hmm, we don't actually edit in a lot of those.
Probably goes more for H than anything else?
But feel free to add to it! :3
2. Bah, just ignore that.
3. What? :o
I can't duplicate that.
私は悪魔です。
Nana-chan

Post by Nana-chan »

Numero 3 is no and was fixed this morning by a mysterious masked stranger who was aware of that error but kind of forgot about it. *cough* *cough*
Continue as you were!
Yandere Lover ♥ You should run now. . .
AriaHime

Post by AriaHime »

It's me again, I tried my hand at making a template for articles on anime (of which there are none currently, but I'm going to start on them soon) since the regular "Works" template didn't really fit articles on anime (i.e, "pages" "circles" "author" "publisher" etc).
The template is here:
http://e-shuushuu.net/wiki/index.php/Template:Anime
I just wanted to make sure I did everything right and that it was okay, since I did a lot of copypasting and blind guessing. If there's anything you think I should add, or remove, please tell me! (and I'll be your best friend forever XD)
Teach itself to start
Beating again...
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Looks pretty good...
I would move Production and Animation a little higher though, I think.
Above "misc" at least?

Speaking of which...Eva~
Can we finally condense the doujin categories into one? ;;
I don't even remember the argument for keeping them apart any longer.
私は悪魔です。
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

Some corrections made to the template. Good work AriaHime.
The title is automatically linked to myanimelist search.

As for the doujin categories.... I'm not really opposed to merging them. I originally thought there would be more contributors for those categories but it seems this is not the case.

Here's a sample article: http://e-shuushuu.net/wiki/index.php/Summer_Wars
AriaHime

Post by AriaHime »

I see, thank you! I'm guessing Series Length is the number of episodes and Type is the genre, aka "romance" "horror", etc?
I'll get to work with that pretty soon. (Anime Category needs major help!)
Teach itself to start
Beating again...
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Yeah, no one has worked on it at all.

BAM! Doujin is now one category.
私は悪魔です。
Julia

Post by Julia »

I was going to provide this user a link to our rules in Chinese, but then I noticed we don't have the rules in Chinese! Unfortunately I don't know any Chinese, so can anybody make a Chinese translation of the rules and add it to the Wiki's Translated Rules category?
Julia

Post by Julia »

To increase integration of the wiki with the main Shuushuu site, I am going through the lists of Pixiv artists and adding a link to the tag next to the Pixiv link (like this). It's a lot of work, so any help is appreciated.
AriaHime

Post by AriaHime »

Okay...realizing that things are gonna get weird and freaky with multiple adaptations of things...for example:
Kanon = Kanon (visual novel) + Kanon (2001 anime) + Kanon (2006 anime) + Kanon (manga)
Generally, I give the original an article first (with the exception of some anime, cause anime category need HELP), and am probably going to end up doing something like this for naming:
Kanon / カノン (Anime) and then Kanon / カノン (Visual Novel), etc.
Any thoughts?
Teach itself to start
Beating again...