The Wiki

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
Yatchen

Re: The Wiki

Post by Yatchen »

Hmmm, to add hiragana/katakana/kanji after the entry titles or not to do so~?

I'd vote for not. But, thoughts from the Wiki Rangers?
私は悪魔です。
Julia

Post by Julia »

I don't know that we really need anime/manga/visual novel articles at all... it's just duplication of info from other sites like Wikipedia, VNDB, ANN, etc... and the tags already link to Wikipedia... so I don't think it's really worth spending time on...

You could instead use that time to fix up the artist wiki, for example double redirects and stuff like that.
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
AriaHime

Post by AriaHime »

Hmmm...That's true--I see your point (though my personal pride doesn't want to admit it...XD)...but, after all, it can be useful to reference an artist's works. A quick reference, since none of the manga/anime articles have a detailed plot summary like Wikipedia. If the main focus is the artist page...on the artist page could be links to page(s) with their works (eheh, that part's kinda obvious) just so people could get the general idea about the work. The page could link to Wikipedia...we could even make one works page per artist with all the basic info on all their works. Or list basic info on the works on the artist page itself. That way the the focus of the wiki could be more on artists, but still have info on works...most of the artists in the database are pixiv and doujin artists...doujin visual novels and CG games too, which ANN doesn't cover and Wikipedia doesn't have a lot on. Though this is all just me listing everything that's coming into my very tired brain right now, not sure how much, if any, say I have in this, obviously the final decision is up to the Rangers and people.
*reads over* Oh god. I'm so sorry, that was a really long and confusing ramble. It sorta went from one topic to another and ended up going nowhere...*headdesk*
The short version of all that was: I don't think we should delete ALL of those categories/articles, but we could change them to be more...um...artist-centric? And either way, I can absolutely help out more with the artist portion if that's what needs doing.
How the hell does a broken heart
get back together when it's torn apart?
Teach itself to start
Beating again...
Julia

Post by Julia »

Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Started a Banner Information page. Hopefully it'll help us direct people away when they request the originals to our banners.

http://e-shuushuu.net/wiki/index.php/Banner_Information

If you all could take some time to find the originals to your banners and link them, I would be so happy~ If not, it's okay, I'll get it filled in eventually.
私は悪魔です。
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Yatchen wrote:Started a Banner Information page. Hopefully it'll help us direct people away when they request the originals to our banners.

http://e-shuushuu.net/wiki/index.php/Banner_Information

If you all could take some time to find the originals to your banners and link them, I would be so happy~ If not, it's okay, I'll get it filled in eventually.
;n; i don't know which numbers mine are...
in the banner directory they're numbered after my username~
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

I didn't even know you could see the banner management page, haha.
http://e-shuushuu.net/admin/banner/ This?

All of the banners have an ID number in front. ;3
私は悪魔です。
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

*shakes head*
nu-uh, I'm looking at them here: http://e-shuushuu.net/common/image/banner/
;w;'' So Iiiiiiiii~ post the originals here, or what? o.o
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

That would be nice. :3
私は悪魔です。
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

Made some improvements to your article Yatchii.
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Added yours in.
私は悪魔です。
Gicchan

Post by Gicchan »

Mine is http://e-shuushuu.net/common/image/bann ... middle.png and I use this image also the artist is "suzaku" :3

(x) sometimes the night is dark and stormy,
sometimes the ghosts of what you had run their fingers down a spine.
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Moved some thumbnails around on the front page. That will probably be confusing for a bit, sorry!
私は悪魔です。
yong

Post by yong »

Okay i duno where is the Wiki Rangers thread, not even sure if it's exist or not XD
http://e-shuushuu.net/wiki/index.php/Sp ... entChanges
Eva-san? Or any New tagging team members who are actively adding new artists to wiki,
you may ask Eva to change your wiki user group to Wiki Ranger, unless you very like to do math/captcha everytime you add new artist to wiki x3