Cross Edge images

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
wrexness

Cross Edge images

Post by wrexness »

http://e-shuushuu.net/image/192838/

For background on Cross Edge, it's an RPG that recently came out in the states on the PS3. While it has a few characters unique to the game, most of the roster is made of of cameo characters from other games including Morrigan and Lilith from Darkstalkers, Etna and Prinnies from Disgaea, and many others. The problem is I think there needs to be some official clarification on which source tag(s?) should be applied. A lot of the art from these images was created for the game, but obviously it's not the original source of the characters, so mods/taggers, discuss? XD
Merun

Re: Cross Edge images

Post by Merun »

I think the only tag which should be applied is the one from the original source. If we put Cross Edge for instance on the Etna of the game, then all Etna picture would fall under Cross Edge to be coherent, but is not reality. Cross Edge should only be used for new character.
Merun @ Twitter
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

Merun wrote:I think the only tag which should be applied is the one from the original source. If we put Cross Edge for instance on the Etna of the game, then all Etna picture would fall under Cross Edge to be coherent, but is not reality. Cross Edge should only be used for new character.
Hate to bring this up again, especially after Yatchen did all that work tagging all of the previous ones (sankyuu~ >w<), but doesn't that make a bit of a contradiction in tagging? I just notice this because we had a little Kingdom Hearts flood that included characters from previous games (mostly Final Fantasy) but were all tagged with various KH sources. *goes to download all free add-ons for Cross Edge ^^b *
Merun

Post by Merun »

In kingdom hearts they have different outfit. xD
Merun @ Twitter
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

That's true, but they also have some different costumes in Cross Edge which do not appear in the original source (to the best of my knowledge, anyway). And there's why I think there's so much confusion to begin with. XD
Merun

Post by Merun »

Well.... I didn't play so I don't know. Anyway, if anyone has a solution to propose.. It's indeed quite confusing.
Merun @ Twitter