Image Board Custom Title Requests

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
canis

Post by canis »

Kagemaru wrote:And about Canis's question...I...don't know. What do you say, Smithy? 50 (with good content, not spam) text or image (still enabled and kept to the rules) posts minimum?
Well, in another forum where I'm member I needed 1000 posts to change my title. :P
Your decision where the mark will be, I can also wait abit. (as long as it isn't 1000 posts too XD)
amfest

Post by amfest »

canis wrote:
Kagemaru wrote:And about Canis's question...I...don't know. What do you say, Smithy? 50 (with good content, not spam) text or image (still enabled and kept to the rules) posts minimum?
Well, in another forum where I'm member I needed 1000 posts to change my title. :P
Your decision where the mark will be, I can also wait abit. (as long as it isn't 1000 posts too XD)
though I know why they do that .. since they do want people to keep their forum alive sorta thing .. that sorta requirment encourages pointless spam where someone will just post any type of dribble to just get their post count up :/

hmm I can't decide on a title .. not sure on length either >_< I guess since i'm a bit out of it .. i'll go for

Sappari, Sappari!

Unless anyone else can think of something better for me XD
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

Can I get sword of light, back. I actually really liked it. When I saw everyone with custom titles I thought they were all moderators. I was like omg! everyone but me was made a moderator. :oops: :lol:
Drake when I read yours I thought it said loli con. lol sorry I woke up really early this morning.
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

amfest wrote:though I know why they do that .. since they do want people to keep their forum alive sorta thing .. that sorta requirment encourages pointless spam where someone will just post any type of dribble to just get their post count up :/
This is quite true. I think we need to have a post limit just so newbies don't ask for a title then leave a week later never to return. However, just because a user has met the number of required posts will NOT mean they automaticaly get a title. Based on their post behavior and interactions with other users, the mods will decide if a user deserves a custom title.
Last edited by anonymous_object on Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e-shuushuu!
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

Added gourry_gabriev610 as 'Sword of Light'
e-shuushuu!
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

anonymous_object wrote:This is quite true. I think we need to have a post limit just so newbies don't ask for a title then leave a week later never to return. However, just because a user has met the number or required posts will NOT mean they automaticaly get a title. Based on their post behavior and interactions with other users, the mods will decide if a user deserves a custom title.
yea but what are you gonna put as the post limit?.......image posts or text posts?
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

amfest wrote: I guess since i'm a bit out of it .. i'll go for
Sappari, Sappari!
Are you sure? There's no need to rush! We rather have people think it over and make a founded choice instead of not being sure.
If you're sure, let us know and we'll change it. :)

Good work Kagemaru! I agree with you and Anony, users should have a minimum of image posts and/or text posts and show they contribute to the community in a positive way to 'deserve' a custom title.
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

Smithy wrote:I'll see what Anony and Kagemaru have to say about those requests.

Solwyvern's is acceptable, Nemesis' while quite predictable (and a bit silly) seems fine imho too. ^^
However bob-omb, I'd like you to reconsider your request, it may be seen as quite offensive and impropper to all the victims associated with a specific -hidious- historical event at the city of the same name...
i see...ummmmmmmmmm i have to think now...
Biba

Post by Biba »

Can I have: Sekushi Dainamaito? :wink:
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

Biba wrote:Can I have: Sekushi Dainamaito? :wink:
My my...being a bit daring, aren't we? XD

Enjoy! ^__^
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
Ararara-ra

Post by Ararara-ra »

Question... are hiragana/katakana titles allowed?
My little 4koma paradise
Current status: Hiatus! AGAIN!

My tweeter
Rimu-Ch4n
Location: That country with the Tulips and Dykes and Windmills next to Germany ^_^

Post by Rimu-Ch4n »

Do i deserve a title? :P :roll:

meh, my shuushuu avatar is WAAY too big XD
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

can my title be mod :D
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

bob-omb wrote:can my title be 'wannabe mod' :D
↑Fixed, how's that? :twisted:
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

anonymous_object wrote:Added gourry_gabriev610 as 'Sword of Light'
woohoo I'm the sword of light that cuts through ecchi(though I do like ecchi) and reposts in the name of the moon and justice and all other stereotypical magical anime oneliners that you can think of.