Page 26 of 129

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:52 pm
by Quenlin
tsukiko wrote:oo;;

.."Jou..yon..kan..ji?"

..XD; Four.. Useless Kanji..?


;_; I fail, don't I?
Nope, you got it right Tsukiko. XD

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:18 am
by Reon
gomen ne~ But
is It ok If I change mine to...

Eternal Elegy♚

arigatou >w<;

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:54 pm
by Evangeline Mcdowell
Changed it for you Reon

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:21 pm
by tsukiko
Um.. I know this is probably quite rude of me, but it's been over two weeks since I made my request. Now I know that custom titles are 100% up to the mods, and I'm not expecting one. However actually having an answer, whether it's a yes or a no, would be nice.

^^ Thank you.

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:00 pm
by Biba
tsukiko wrote:Um.. I know this is probably quite rude of me, but it's been over two weeks since I made my request. Now I know that custom titles are 100% up to the mods, and I'm not expecting one. However actually having an answer, whether it's a yes or a no, would be nice.

^^ Thank you.
I'm sorry about that, I guess we missed your post. Have fun with your custom title ^_^

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:38 pm
by tsukiko
Yii~! ^^ thank you very much!

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:05 am
by Tina18
Tina18 wrote:Erm ..can i have a custom title, or am I too new here? >_______>;;
hehe :3 I got ignored, awesome.
Anyway if i can have one, I'd like it to be: Eater of Bunnies
Thank you.

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:08 am
by Kagemaru
Tina18 wrote: Anyway if i can have one, I'd like it to be: Eater of Bunnies
Thank you.
You're a bit too new around here. Post some more images, become a bit more familiar with the board, chat a bit with the other members; we'll add when we see fit.

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:37 pm
by xShugoTenshix
Uwa, May I have Kawaii Misfit?
;~;
Please, and thank you if I get it.
>w<;

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:19 pm
by anonymous_object
xShugoTenshix wrote:Uwa, May I have Kawaii Misfit?
;~;
Please, and thank you if I get it.
>w<;
Granted!

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:21 pm
by xShugoTenshix
n__n;
Thank you su much~!

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:26 pm
by Ehowr
Uhm... Can I have a custom title?
My nickname on the imageboard is Hone-Onna.

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:56 pm
by Sakina-choco
EH... I haven't been on in a while (I was having testing) I MISSED TOO MUCH! Is it okay for me to have a title too? My name is Sakina-chan on the image board...

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:23 pm
by anonymous_object
Yes, you two can have a title. Post what you would like here.

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:08 am
by Ehowr
Thank you so much ^^
Can you change it to...
Banned From Heaven

?