Question about username.

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
prettylittlenightmare

Question about username.

Post by prettylittlenightmare »

Over the years I have grown tired of my username and now wishing I could change it. My question is, is there a way for me to change it without having to create a new account and move all my favorites. I have no problem doing that, thought I would like to avoid having to move all my favorites to a new account especially when it would take a rather long time to move 1645 images.
I'm pretty sure we don't have the option to change out usernames, however maybe one of the staff would be willing to help me out and change it for me? Or maybe, that's an option we could have in the near future?
Any help, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Sara

Re: Question about username.

Post by Sara »

I think right answer is no, you can't change your username now,expect if you have a really strong reason to it(but I'm not sure is it allowed even then) .

Plus, there is already topic about that viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1039 , and it's locked.
Tensa

Re: Question about username.

Post by Tensa »

I believe there was a warning of some sort when I registered first? About choosing my username 'wisely' in order for my future self to not entertain the thought of changing it. For there is no change.