Was that necessary?

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
softfang

Was that necessary?

Post by softfang »

Really? I made sure the images of that Wataru OC were perfectly safe, not showing anything or being too suggestive. I've seen similar pictures around in the past and they weren't flagged/removed. :/
DeviantArt Commissions OPEN | Remember 6.12.2016
Aizawa

Re: Was that necessary?

Post by Aizawa »

I'm not really sure a whole forum thread was needed for this though either. Have you tried discussing this with the moderator who has set your posts for review? I think the grand rule is that images are judged in a case by case basis and there is a report function to ask a moderator to review any inappropriate images you see being posted [orange ! circle button].

All in all, the mods are just trying to keep Shuu as a safe for work site. I'll let a mod take over from here but I guess the point of my post is that it may be better to talk to a moderator team member directly.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

To answer the title, yes.

And what Aizawa says is correct too.
[Signature space. $10]
Ran

Post by Ran »

Sorry for the distress, but I'll take the heat for this one.

The ones I took down were for pretty blatant reasons, and I'm probably the most lenient moderator on here when it comes to those kinds of things. One of the images is risqué, but might be okay so I put it up for review. As much as I personally enjoy the images (because open hoodie is great) sometimes even I have to hit the button.
softfang

Post by softfang »

Ran wrote:Sorry for the distress, but I'll take the heat for this one.

The ones I took down were for pretty blatant reasons, and I'm probably the most lenient moderator on here when it comes to those kinds of things. One of the images is risqué, but might be okay so I put it up for review. As much as I personally enjoy the images (because open hoodie is great) sometimes even I have to hit the button.
But... nothing was even showing in most of those. I admit the one of the OC by a different artist was a bit much now that I look at it. But I mean... the rest of them were perfectly fine. Everything was covered. -pouts-
DeviantArt Commissions OPEN | Remember 6.12.2016
Crimson_Camelia

Post by Crimson_Camelia »

The atmosphere of them was suggestive enough to make us worry about keeping them on SFW website.

I would like to also add, that just because clothes cover 'everything', that doesn't automatically mean they are safe - the whole body can be covered by bodysuit and the image might still be qualified as unsafe due to eg. its tightness in area of breasts and/or genitals, while the other image, of completely nude character, might be considered safe, because the way artist drew it makes it safely pass for artistic nudity.