Appreciation

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
whitekitten1997

Appreciation

Post by whitekitten1997 »

I'd just like to take a time out to mention how much I love shuu and appreciate it's existence. Especially after run-ins on previous sites with rude users who are only there to get their points up. I started using shuu as a teen and certainly had no way of knowing what a good image was, only that I liked the characters and still post for than reason.

What's important to me is finding images that perhaps no one has ever seen before and also making a collection of images I like. Even if that means my posts will be replaced eventually by better quality ones, I'd be giving other people something to look for, because the art and images are gorgeous. I like being able to find work by my favourite artists and see it all together and find images for others of their favourite characters, because I know so many people who don't even have an account on shuu, but use it to find pictures of characters they like (hence my recent Kongou posts). My personal favourite searches are light novel covers, official art scans and everything Code Geass related (because Code Geass is life).

The mods/tag team have been nothing but helpful and kind even when I am probably annoying them with my 50 billion reports and writing things in the wrong way / wrong place (/wrong everything...shhh). And for the first time ever I'm speaking to another user on here as a friend.

I love shuu and hope to still be using the places years from now :)

-Also I finally figured out how to activate my forum account after not being able to years ago
-It still says 'Report Sumbitted' when you submit a report, this now humours me
MyAnimeList | Tumblr (Pink GIFs) | Tumblr (Main)
Ran

Re: Appreciation

Post by Ran »

Glad you're having a good time here! You've been doing a great job as a contributor and your tagging is improving as well. We hope you make a bunch of friends and acquaintances here during your stay! Remember, if you ever have any questions then all you have to do is ask. We're a pretty friendly bunch and won't bite! See you around! 8)
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

IYou post really good content so you're definitely making your goal. Those Asuka posts tonight were, well, here's a cheap knock off of the 100 emoji. .. 100√√√√. I'm sorry you had a bad experience on 0chan. I wish people would learn to stop caring about petty stuff like numerical value and just viiiiiibe if you have similar interests. We do our best here and I'm happy you like it here. I can say on a personal level Shuu means a lot to me for more ways than one, but Biba is a big part of my life, so, this board has given me a lot in giving me my best friend. Glad to hear you're making friends here, too!

As long as you're not posting things against the rules and you are reviewing questionable stuff, go forth and post what you want. XD Every little contribution is welcomed here. Ch'yea, mayne. 8)

Lol, that's hilarious, about the submit thing.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Valea

Post by Valea »

I'm late but I'm glad you like it here. I do too & I really hope you'll stick around for a while. ( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡